Author Topic: TODAY  (Read 970 times)

GR

• Getbig II
TODAY
« on: October 26, 2007, 02:30:58 PM »
i went to a beauty shop with my girl!she said "come on it will just take me 5min"so i went inside.we were there for more than an hour and i almost fell asleep while she was searching all around.then we had a fight cause i told her that we were there for 1 hour and she said "i didnt force you to come!"(classic woman's answer).Of course after 5 min everything was fine.A typical day!But beauty shops are boring,very boring for men!
TEAM NASSER!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: TODAY
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 06:04:16 PM »
i went to a beauty shop with my girl!she said "come on it will just take me 5min"so i went inside.we were there for more than an hour and i almost fell asleep while she was searching all around.then we had a fight cause i told her that we were there for 1 hour and she said "i didnt force you to come!"(classic woman's answer).Of course after 5 min everything was fine.A typical day!But beauty shops are boring,very boring for men!

{giggle}

For future reference GH, understand that when a girl says the trip into the beauty shop will only take 5 mins,
...it's the female equivalent to the male saying "Really, I'll pull out in time!" It just never happens.  ;D
w

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: TODAY
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 01:46:26 AM »
Don't you want 1 hour of your life back?

What a waist of time.   :-X