Author Topic: Dan Henderson To Fight At 185 lbs. On UFC 79 Card?  (Read 3024 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Dan Henderson To Fight At 185 lbs. On UFC 79 Card?
« on: October 29, 2007, 04:11:02 PM »
"It appears that Dan Henderson may very well be fighting on the UFC 79 Nemesis December 29th card. While on a trip to Vegas this weekend, Bubba the Love Sponge mentioned on his Satellite Radio program today that he ran into Henderson. He stated that Dan mentioned in conversation that he thought he would be fighting in December. Bubba went on to say that Dan would not say who he would be fighting, but did mention that he may be fighting at 185 lbs. "
Z

Geo

• Getbig IV
Re: Dan Henderson To Fight At 185 lbs. On UFC 79 Card?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 04:16:19 PM »
"It appears that Dan Henderson may very well be fighting on the UFC 79 Nemesis December 29th card. While on a trip to Vegas this weekend, Bubba the Love Sponge mentioned on his Satellite Radio program today that he ran into Henderson. He stated that Dan mentioned in conversation that he thought he would be fighting in December. Bubba went on to say that Dan would not say who he would be fighting, but did mention that he may be fighting at 185 lbs. "

I still don't see anyone beatin silva and you know he'll be in there within the next year with him.....

be fun to watch him try though

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 04:24:14 PM »
henderson will beat silva
Z

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 04:26:00 PM »
i truely believe that henderson will get that belt eventually. i hope he gets a tune up fight or 2 then destroys silva. man this is great news. he belongs at 185lbs. i have always said he is to small for 205
irongearco.com

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 04:43:08 PM »

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 06:08:21 PM »
^^^^ Nice "fucking" shirt...LMAO!!! ahahahahaha

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 06:13:18 PM »
henderson will beat silva

Youre off your rocker, he barely scooted past Allan Goes who isnt half the fighter Silva is!
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 06:21:16 PM »
Youre off your rocker, he barely scooted past Allan Goes who isnt half the fighter Silva is!

come one. everytime someone says something you disagree. who is the best. please tell us
irongearco.com

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 06:25:11 PM »

come one. everytime someone says something you disagree. who is the best. please tell us

I just think its funny when people think they know who will beat who...its MMA anything can happen.  All the Noobs thught that Franklin was gonna beat the shit out of Silva the first time they fought because noone knew Silva nad how he fights.  Now everyone jumps on Silvas dick.  Same with Hendo, EVERYONE is swinging from his nuts.  Hes a good fighter, but cant stand/roll wi th Silva. 

And I can disagree with whatever I want, I have my opinion you have yours.  Instead of complaining about why I disagree with everyone like a little girl, post WHY you think Hendo would beat Silva.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 06:48:01 PM »
I just think its funny when people think they know who will beat who...its MMA anything can happen.  All the Noobs thught that Franklin was gonna beat the shit out of Silva the first time they fought because noone knew Silva nad how he fights.  Now everyone jumps on Silvas dick.  Same with Hendo, EVERYONE is swinging from his nuts.  Hes a good fighter, but cant stand/roll wi th Silva. 

And I can disagree with whatever I want, I have my opinion you have yours.  Instead of complaining about why I disagree with everyone like a little girl, post WHY you think Hendo would beat Silva.

i personally think hedo is a better fighter. sure you can disagree. i don't really care. i just think its funny that you disagree with every post on here...thats all

by the way..i never liked silva. i personally thank lutter can and should have beat him. he is overrated..that is my opinon
irongearco.com

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 06:54:17 PM »

he had a good fight against rampage and ko'ed wand. are they not half the fighter silva is too?
Z

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2007, 06:55:22 PM »
Hendo can beat Silva.  Greco Roman can counteract the Muay Thai plum.  It would be a matter of getting him down, or trading, and Hendo is adept at both.  Never been KOed, even by Heavyweights.  

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2007, 06:56:35 PM »
i personally think hedo is a better fighter. sure you can disagree. i don't really care. i just think its funny that you disagree with every post on here...thats all

by the way..i never liked silva. i personally thank lutter can and should have beat him. he is overrated..that is my opinon

Overated?  He dominated everyone hes fought in the UFC..

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2007, 06:58:31 PM »

if anything can happen why have an opinion? might as well claim franklin will fight silva again and ko him this time?

why wouldnt people think frankin would beat silva the first fight? franklin came into that fight being 22-1 and silvas last fights were fryklund and leben, if you were so sure of silva winning i hope you put a few thousand dollars down on that fight. should've been good easy money for you.
hando had no problem standing with wand, knocking him out. and no problem standing with rampage. but you reckon he cant stand with silva, but lee murray could for 3 rounds?
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2007, 06:59:36 PM »
Overated?  He dominated everyone hes fought in the UFC..

wow a total of 5 fights
Z

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 06:59:59 PM »
Hendo can beat Silva.  Greco Roman can counteract the Muay Thai plum.  It would be a matter of getting him down, or trading, and Hendo is adept at both.  Never been KOed, even by Heavyweights.  

Never been KO'd but rocked like a motha!  Hendo will never beqat SIlva, when the fight happens Ill lay down cash with any of you!

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2007, 07:00:46 PM »
wow a total of 5 fights

Who else has KO'd or submitted EVERYONE they have fought in the UFC to date?????

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2007, 07:05:17 PM »
Who else has KO'd or submitted EVERYONE they have fought in the UFC to date?????

kinda helps that he fought chris leben and franklin twice...
Z

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2007, 07:10:37 PM »
kinda helps that he fought chris leben and franklin twice...

You forgot submitting Lutter and crucshiing Marquardt...But I guess they are just scrubs then right??

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2007, 07:13:22 PM »
You forgot submitting Lutter and crucshiing Marquardt...But I guess they are just scrubs then right??

wasnt impressed with his fight against lutter. he had a great chance beating anderson there, in fact he very well could if there would be a re-match
Z

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2007, 07:20:08 PM »
wasnt impressed with his fight against lutter. he had a great chance beating anderson there, in fact he very well could if there would be a re-match

There wont be a rematch there because Lutters sorry ass couldnt make weight for the biggest fight of his life

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2007, 07:22:40 PM »
This is what Hendo himself said on the UG, "Don't believe everything you hear--I like fighting at 205."

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2007, 07:24:01 PM »
This is what Hendo himself said on the UG, "Don't believe everything you hear--I like fighting at 205."

Yeah I know he likes fighting at 205, but IMO I think he may be a bit small for 205.  At 205 he dont have to cut weight so Im sure he feels better there.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2007, 07:24:32 PM »

>:(

now we'll have to do with hendo re-match with rampage
Z

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2007, 07:26:15 PM »
>:(

now we'll have to do with hendo re-match with rampage

I hope they wait a while for that, let Hendo get some more size on him.