Author Topic: Is there a bigger loser then pandaemonium?  (Read 15251 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Is there a bigger loser then pandaemonium?
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2007, 06:24:44 AM »
Sorry that I have trouble believing someone makes more money than 99% of i-bankers and hedge fund managers when they're working 70-90 hour weeks and you're posting on Getbig for 10-12 hours a day arguing with people.  ;D
Don't talk to me about things you have no clue about, and that's investing, training and chicks, stick to video games and internet boards

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2007, 06:27:13 AM »
Don't talk to me about things you have no clue about, and that's investing, training and chicks, stick to video games and internet boards

hahaha, you're melting all over the place. You got called out, subsequently exposed as being completely full of shit, and made a fool of.....again.

Enlighten me, how is it that the average work weeks for i-bankers and hedge fund managers is over 70 hours/week and you're somehow able to see better returns than 99% of them while managing to post on Getbig 12 hours a day from the apartment above a restaurant in the poorest section of Toronto that you live in?

It looks to me like you're pretty upset that you got shit on in life and are stuck working a dead end desk job netting you $30k/year after taxes so you're trying to make yourself feel better on the internet.  :-\

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2007, 06:34:44 AM »
hahaha, you're melting all over the place. You got called out, subsequently exposed as being completely full of shit, and made a fool of.....again.

Enlighten me, how is it that the average work weeks for i-bankers and hedge fund managers is over 70 hours/week and you're somehow able to see better returns than 99% of them while managing to post on Getbig 12 hours a day from the apartment above a restaurant in the poorest section of Toronto that you live in?

It looks to me like you're pretty upset that you got shit on in life and are stuck working a dead end desk job netting you $30k/year after taxes so you're trying to make yourself feel better on the internet.  :-\
You're just a typical jealous jew, who's mad at the world because he was cursed with an ugly face, big teeth, lousy physical genetics, and no people skills.  Don't take your frustration out on us, blame your jew parents........hahahahah

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2007, 06:41:14 AM »
You're just a typical jealous jew, who's mad at the world because he was cursed with an ugly face, big teeth, lousy physical genetics, and no people skills.  Don't take your frustration out on us, blame your jew parents........hahahahah

hahaha, where to begin with this anger filled MELTDOWN!!! 

How's your little fantasy world doing, pedophile? You're 200 pounds overweight, bordering on morbid obesity, pasty white, living above a restaurant in the third poorest section of Toronto and you spend 15 hours a day on here denying your pedophilia when it's 100% obvious you deleted all your posts on that account the second Panda pointed it out. Your life is in shambles and you're on here trying to make yourself feel like you accomplished something with it. Kind of PATHETIC. 

Maybe I'll post a pic when I'm done growing my hair out. I don't know if I could live with you jerking off to it, though. It's not like you don't have every single pic of me saved on your hardrive or anything, though.  ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2007, 07:51:46 AM »
Don't you notice that your little bullshit of accusing people they are pedos is getting a little drawn out.  The only ones following you around are the same dummies I lured over to the "V".  Ever notice that the respected guys of the Y, don't go along with your little punk games, guys like SS, Alex, and mos break balls with the best of them, but you hardly ever hear them talk about sick shit, or throw insults towards peoples families. That's why
I always say guys like you, havenbull, and chaos are fuck all, and nothing but punks, cause serious guys just don't talk like that. So, you guys stick to playing your games on the internet, and the boards where its safe.

Hey shitmouth, let's get something straight.  I am absolutely DISGUSTED that you would have an account on a site apparently made for older guys to cruise for 10 year old thai girls.  There are no games here.  You were exposed but have shown no remorse.  It turns my stomach to know there are sick bastards in the world like you. >:(

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2007, 08:19:29 AM »
Hey shitmouth, let's get something straight.  I am absolutely DISGUSTED that you would have an account on a site apparently made for older guys to cruise for 10 year old thai girls.  There are no games here.  You were exposed but have shown no remorse.  It turns my stomach to know there are sick bastards in the world like you. >:(
You can yap all you want, and still the only ones that follow you are your little flunkies.  What's really interesting here is,  how you keep avoiding my question, why don't you just answer it.   You said that you googled my handle, and that it lead you to some pedo site.  Instead of immediately leaving the site, like any normal person would do, you surfed around, supposedly surfing for information.  Why would you go into a pedo site, just cause a google search lead you there?  And you claimed that you surfed around for 10 minutes, why would you do that, unless you were a sick person?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2007, 08:25:53 AM »
hahaha, where to begin with this anger filled MELTDOWN!!! 

How's your little fantasy world doing, pedophile? You're 200 pounds overweight, bordering on morbid obesity, pasty white, living above a restaurant in the third poorest section of Toronto and you spend 15 hours a day on here denying your pedophilia when it's 100% obvious you deleted all your posts on that account the second Panda pointed it out. Your life is in shambles and you're on here trying to make yourself feel like you accomplished something with it. Kind of PATHETIC. 

Maybe I'll post a pic when I'm done growing my hair out. I don't know if I could live with you jerking off to it, though. It's not like you don't have every single pic of me saved on your hardrive or anything, though.  ;D
I'm sure it;ll be a faceless pic......hahahaha...... why do you keep posting a faceless pic, you must be really embarrased of the way you look........hahahaha.... ...No wonder you denied those pic's were you.......hahahah....... .You notice how my insults are based on truths......

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2007, 10:17:22 AM »
You can yap all you want, and still the only ones that follow you are your little flunkies.  What's really interesting here is,  how you keep avoiding my question, why don't you just answer it.   You said that you googled my handle, and that it lead you to some pedo site.  Instead of immediately leaving the site, like any normal person would do, you surfed around, supposedly surfing for information.  Why would you go into a pedo site, just cause a google search lead you there?  And you claimed that you surfed around for 10 minutes, why would you do that, unless you were a sick person?

You fail to answer why the posts were deleted from that website.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2007, 10:26:02 AM »
hahaha, why won't Pumphard post a face pic? I'm sure a guy like him with 4 chins, chili stains around the mouth and grotesque bags under the eyes looks great!!!! All this guy does is talk, talk, talk. Shut the hell up already.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2007, 10:28:22 AM »
hahaha, why won't Pumphard post a face pic? I'm sure a guy like him with 4 chins, chili stains around the mouth and grotesque bags under the eyes looks great!!!! All this guy does is talk, talk, talk. Shut the hell up already.
You could have meet me in person and seen for yourself, but you were too much of a chicken shit.......

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2007, 10:29:28 AM »
You fail to answer why the posts were deleted from that website.
ask your buddy pandaemonium, he was the one surfing the site......

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2007, 10:31:04 AM »
You could have meet me in person and seen for yourself, but you were too much of a chicken shit.......

You backed out, deal with it you snatch. This is what cracks me up. You know where I am. Give me a date and you can drive down whenever you want. I'll give you a great old fashioned UConn welcome with a beer bottle upside the head.  ;D

I'd say, "Hey, let's grab a bite," but I don't feel like picking up a $650 tab when you order 7 courses.  ::)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2007, 10:44:42 AM »
You backed out, deal with it you snatch. This is what cracks me up. You know where I am. Give me a date and you can drive down whenever you want. I'll give you a great old fashioned UConn welcome with a beer bottle upside the head.  ;D

I'd say, "Hey, let's grab a bite," but I don't feel like picking up a $650 tab when you order 7 courses.  ::)

Lucky for you, pumptard has been permanently banned from all restaurants in the world as it is well known he shits his pants uncontrollably in anticipation of eating as he approaches the front door.

It's probably why his kids have to feed him through a tube  :-\

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2007, 11:21:54 AM »

You think I would back down from teaching a punk like you some respect......hahahah.... .Will you make my dream come true for Christmas, let me know when you're going to NYC.......... 

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2007, 11:23:16 AM »
Lucky for you, pumptard has been permanently banned from all restaurants in the world as it is well known he shit's his pants uncontrollably in anticipation of eating as he approaches the front door.

This 35 year old loser needs to find some friends.........hahahaha ha.........

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2007, 11:44:13 AM »
This 35 year old loser needs to find some friends.........hahahaha ha.........

hahaha first I'm 40, now I'm 35... you're getting close to my true age - 30.  But then again, you probably can't count that high

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2007, 11:46:55 AM »
Lucky for you, pumptard has been permanently banned from all restaurants in the world as it is well known he shits his pants uncontrollably in anticipation of eating as he approaches the front door.

This morbidly obese POS is the only person I know to get banned from all you can eat buffets.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2007, 11:59:57 AM »
hahahah.........then you wonder why I call you a nerd..........no pic yet?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2007, 12:02:23 PM »
hahaha first I'm 40, now I'm 35... you're getting close to my true age - 30.  But then again, you probably can't count that high
Funny how the pic looks alot older then 30.......

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2007, 12:03:42 PM »

30 sounds about right to me... I'm 32 and I'd guess him to be in that age range... 30 is quite believable.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2007, 12:06:23 PM »
30 sounds about right to me... I'm 32 and I'd guess him to be in that age range... 30 is quite believable.
that pic looks alot older then 30

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2007, 12:06:42 PM »

Is that how you justify going after 10 year olds, you sick fuck?  "They look 20 years old to me." >:(

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2007, 12:08:49 PM »
Is that how you justify going after 10 year olds, you sick fuck?  "They look 20 years old to me." >:(

Maybe his 'condition' is truly just a lack of poor age determination skills?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2007, 12:09:39 PM »
Is was so nice in here this weekend when you were at the Star Wars convention

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2007, 12:11:43 PM »

Maybe his 'condition' is truly just a lack of poor age determination skills?

or it could be you lick their ass