Author Topic: Is there a bigger loser then pandaemonium?  (Read 15300 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Is there a bigger loser then pandaemonium?
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2007, 02:46:27 PM »
you don't know anything about me

We know you're a pedophile... I don't need to know anything else really.

Sure, you'll say you're not... and that's fine... But really, why did those posts just disappear?

I think that's a fair question to ask.

If we don't know anything about you, I'm quite certain that you don't really know any of the rest of us around here either... Hypocrisy.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2007, 02:46:55 PM »
And what do you know about us? You've been trying to claim Chaos is a garbage man for 2 months now. The guy's an Aryan warrior who lives in the best state in this country. You're a fat slob with insecurity problems.

Post a face pic or shut the hell up.
thats why I want to meet you in NYC......so what do you say?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2007, 02:49:12 PM »
We know you're a pedophile... I don't need to know anything else really.

Sure, you'll say you're not... and that's fine... But really, why did those posts just disappear?

I think that's a fair question to ask.

If we don't know anything about you, I'm quite certain that you don't really know any of the rest of us around here either... Hypocrisy.
How would I know, I don't even know what site pandaemonium is talking about, you're going to have to ask him for the answer, he's the one that surfs that site......

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2007, 02:54:20 PM »
thats why I want to meet you in NYC......so what do you say?

Post a pic of your pedophile face and I can probably squeeze a trip in over the winter break.

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2007, 02:55:35 PM »
Post a pic of your pedophile face and I can probably squeeze a trip in over the winter break.

Do you need some jerkoff material Nicholas?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2007, 02:57:59 PM »
I still don't understand why you need a pic, sounds like a copout to me..........I didn't expect anything different from a little nerdy college kid.....don't feel bad though, your ass buddies havenbull, and chaos coward away too............hahahahah

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2007, 02:59:32 PM »
Do you need some jerkoff material Nicholas?
thats just his excuse to get out of hooking up with me, after he yapped and couldn't back it up

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2007, 03:00:19 PM »
I still don't understand why you need a pic, sounds like a copout to me..........I didn't expect anything different from a little nerdy college kid.....don't feel bad though, your ass buddies havenbull, and chaos coward away too............hahahahah

Well, in all fairness, let's say you guys were in a disagreement, and you said, fine, "I'll meet you here."

A person should know what you look like, so you can't sucker punch them from behind... I think that's only fair.

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2007, 03:01:02 PM »

don't go pissing pissing off nicky now, hes gonna unleash the fury!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2007, 03:02:53 PM »
Well, in all fairness, let's say you guys were in a disagreement, and you said, fine, "I'll meet you here."

A person should know what you look like, so you can't sucker punch them from behind... I think that's only fair.
I could sucker him from behind even if I posted a face pic........to tell you the truth, what i want to do is film it, and I wanna see if has the same balls in person that he has here

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2007, 03:03:00 PM »

Hmm, maybe because you expect me to somehow find you in a city that's known for being extremely overweight and has a population of 8,200,000? Use your head you pedophile. No one in their right mind is going to go to a city and expect to find you. Why won't you post a pic of your fat face? Sounds like a cop out. All you have to do is post it and you won't even do that. You're a pussy.  A fat slob like you is a dime a dozen in NYC. ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2007, 03:03:47 PM »
I could sucker him from behind even if I posted a face pic........to tell you the truth, what i want to do is film it, and I wanna see if has the same balls in person that he has here

So why won't you post a face pic then? You have no problem talking nothing but shit about everyone's on here, but you won't post yours. Sounds like Bluto, only fatter.  ::)

power_n_glory

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2007, 03:05:08 PM »
the kid nerdfury used to calll ed the horse dad as a kid true story

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2007, 03:06:38 PM »
Hmm, maybe because you expect me to somehow find you in a city that's known for being extremely overweight and has a population of 8,200,000? Use your head you pedophile. No one in their right mind is going to go to a city and expect to find you. Why won't you post a pic of your fat face? Sounds like a cop out. All you have to do is post it and you won't even do that. You're a pussy.  A fat slob like you is a dime a dozen in NYC. ;D

When you got exposed!!! You denied it was you.  Why ?? Cause you're near perfect? NOPE!!! Cause you're embarrassed of what you look like!.. So don't act as if you posted your face pics proudly...  I'll even let you decide where to meet.........

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2007, 03:08:34 PM »
When you got exposed!!! You denied it was you.  Why ?? Cause you're near perfect? NOPE!!! Cause you're embarrassed of what you look like!.. So don't act as if you posted your face pics proudly...  I'll even let you decide where to meet.........

I don't recall ever denying that those pics were me. Get your story straight you obese pedophile.

Seriously, you expect me to believe that you're going to drive to NYC to "beat me up" when you're too insecure to even post a pic of your ugly mug on here? Get it through your head, no one in their right mind is going to drive somewhere to find a guy in a city of 8.2 million when he won't post a pic.  ;D

This is the same exact shit you did in June. Either man up or shut up. I'm not going to watch you melt for another 12 pages like last time while you throw a temper tantrum and then disappear for a month.

power_n_glory

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2007, 03:10:24 PM »
nickfury meltdown

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2007, 03:10:43 PM »
So why won't you post a face pic then? You have no problem talking nothing but shit about everyone's on here, but you won't post yours. Sounds like Bluto, only fatter.  ::)
I'm sure everyone here believes you.......hahahaha...... .if I would have posted a face pic, I'm sure you would have taught me a lesson......hahahahah

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2007, 03:11:25 PM »
thats just his excuse to get out of hooking up with me, after he yapped and couldn't back it up

WTF !!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2007, 03:12:08 PM »
I don't recall ever denying that those pics were me. Get your story straight you obese pedophile.

Seriously, you expect me to believe that you're going to drive to NYC to "beat me up" when you're too insecure to even post a pic of your ugly mug on here? Get it through your head, no one in their right mind is going to drive somewhere to find a guy in a city of 8.2 million when he won't post a pic.  ;D

This is the same exact shit you did in June. Either man up or shut up. I'm not going to watch you melt for another 12 pages like last time while you throw a temper tantrum and then disappear for a month.
you chickened out then and doing the same now..........

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2007, 03:14:29 PM »
WTF !!!
what took you so long, your bottom bitch is having some problems here, quickly jump in........or maybe thats not till tonight.....hahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2007, 03:14:44 PM »
you chickened out then and doing the same now..........

You are seriously the lamest shit on here. Go back and read your 12 page meltdown in June. I accepted 4 posts in, laid down one stipulation and you wouldn't follow through on it. Why would I change now? Post a face pic and you've got a deal. Don't post one like I know you won't and we don't. You're an obese pedophile who is obviously suffering from massive insecurity issues. Should be grateful the people on here even talk to you, but it's hard not to when you litter every thread with your bullshit.  ::)

what took you so long, your bottom bitch is having some problems here, quickly jump in........or maybe thats not till tonight.....hahahaha

What problems? You're an ugly fuck that is living a fantasy through this site and doesn't want it ruined by exposing his ugly mug.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2007, 03:15:55 PM »
WTF !!!
I'm moving in on your little bitch, what are u going to do about it..........

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2007, 03:16:01 PM »
You are seriously the lamest shit on here. Go back and read your 12 page meltdown in June. I accepted 4 posts in, laid down one stipulation and you wouldn't follow through on it. Why would I change now? Post a face pic and you've got a deal. Don't post one like I know you won't and we don't. You're an obese pedophile who is obviously suffering from massive insecurity issues. Should be grateful the people on here even talk to you, but it's hard not to when you litter every thread with your bullshit.  ::)

What problems? You're an ugly fuck that is living a fantasy through this site and doesn't want it ruined by exposing his ugly mug.

pumphard will pussy out, he's got a yellow stripe going down his back like I always knew he did.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2007, 03:16:49 PM »

who cares about the past, lets do it now...........

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: November 05, 2007, 03:17:30 PM »
pumphard will pussy out, he's got a yellow stripe going down his back like I always knew he did.
the same way you did...................ha hahahaha