Author Topic: I have returned to the gym....  (Read 4412 times)

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
Re: I have returned to the gym....
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2007, 11:56:48 AM »
ummmmm... i am not sure, but that could either be an extremely funny post based out of the sense of humor that "people with limited nutritional knowledge who believe that overeating works better than eating lots of clean food" is hilarious. and the remarks were sarcastic.

OR. your a complete idiot. (with the exception of calling him fat, not "spilled over", your dead on the money with that)

No, it's true.
At the site of protein synthesis, the body must have all 20 amino acids present, including sufficient amounts of cheese, white flour, and various breadings in order for protein synthesis to occur.
That is one of the main reasons why people who "pig out" become insanely massive so rapidly. 

I'm amazed more people don't know of this phenomenon.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2007, 12:03:09 PM »
No, it's true.
At the site of protein synthesis, the body must have all 20 amino acids present, including sufficient amounts of cheese, white flour, and various breadings in order for protein synthesis to occur.
That is one of the main reasons why people who "pig out" become insanely massive so rapidly. 

I'm amazed more people don't know of this phenomenon.

dont forget gravies, puddings and cream based sauces, such as alfredo and four-cheese
its comin today

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2007, 12:03:38 PM »
hahahahaa  "Spilled-Over Gate"  LMAO   ;D
:)

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2007, 12:09:18 PM »
dont forget gravies, puddings and cream based sauces, such as alfredo and four-cheese

Yes, each of this is important in both transcription, and translation.

In fact, while the "amine" chemical structure is essential to amino acids, and human life, there is actually an "alfredo" chemical structure that creates a powerful phosphodiester functional group onto the amines of each of the 20 amino acids.  This interweaves the aminos with our very own DNA. 

AMAZING stuff indeed. 
I am waiting with baited breathe to follow his progress! 

A true crusader for the sciences!

phenom

• Getbig II
  • The better you look the more you see
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2007, 12:09:44 PM »
Look Jaejonna you seem sincere enough so I'm not gonna rip on you but you didn't spill over. That is a term used when someone takes in to many carbs during there carb up and begins to hold water subqutaneously. You want to know if you should bulk up, no way. Here's how this works the only people who can bulk up are those with high metabolisms who can lose the fat when necessary (contest time). You need to slowly work on leaning yourself out it will honestly take you years if done right. You cant take in as many carbs as Alex he needs those carbs to hold the muscle fullness he has. The best thing for you is a low carb high protein diet 6 days a week with cycled ephedra use. You should have no more than 10 percent bf at the beginning of contest prep, your lucky if you had 10 percent at the end.

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2007, 12:17:38 PM »
lean bulk...sounds like an oxymoron to me

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2007, 12:30:38 PM »
I took a month off after 'Spilled-Overgate'...

and have put in a quality week of working out to get the muscles sore. Now I am at a crossroad, do I eat like a pig and get as big as I can in hopes of gaining new muscle or do I try to get as ripped as possible ?

I will listen sincerely to the responses and decide by the end of today.

Discuss

Word of advice...... Kill yourself......

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2007, 12:37:48 PM »
Look Jaejonna you seem sincere enough so I'm not gonna rip on you but you didn't spill over. That is a term used when someone takes in to many carbs during there carb up and begins to hold water subqutaneously. You want to know if you should bulk up, no way. Here's how this works the only people who can bulk up are those with high metabolisms who can lose the fat when necessary (contest time). You need to slowly work on leaning yourself out it will honestly take you years if done right. You cant take in as many carbs as Alex he needs those carbs to hold the muscle fullness he has. The best thing for you is a low carb high protein diet 6 days a week with cycled ephedra use. You should have no more than 10 percent bf at the beginning of contest prep, your lucky if you had 10 percent at the end.

Come on, do you guys really think JJ believes that he spilled over?   He knows he was fat!   :D

Good Luck JJ on the next phase.   8)

:)

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2007, 12:39:37 PM »

Come on, do you guys really think JJ believes that he spilled over?   He knows he was fat!   :D

Good Luck JJ on the next phase.   8)

YEA! Good luck on failing miserably you fat fuck! ;D ;D

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2007, 12:49:34 PM »
spilt over...
X

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2007, 12:52:14 PM »
Start eating better, implement some cardio and sail nicely thru the holidays.

Come Jan 1st throw it into high gear and get ready for Getbig 3, late spring....

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2007, 01:24:32 PM »
Phenom, your setiments are appreciated ...as to what AVGB said. I will continue to lean out...My progress will not be in secret, I will update accordingly.

Candidizzle, the last time i listened to a former coke head was never, and i dont plan on starting. Your nutriton facts are as messed up as your dating patterns. Concentrate on ditching that big lipped monkey gf to restore crediblity....or attempt to..

nder98, i must of destroyed your will to live a long time ago hahaha what a pathetic pecie of shit you remain to be..tell your freind King I said hi and I feel sorry that now there is a child in this world that has him as a father.

Ripitup callin me fat is no biggie, at least I dont have a man's face and a flat chest then try to pass off as a 'woman'. 
L

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2007, 01:26:19 PM »
jaejonna i have a 5 year old nephew whos right arm is bigger than yours.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2007, 01:26:23 PM »
Phenom, your setiments are appreciated ...as to what AVGB said. I will continue to lean out...My progress will not be in secret, I will update accordingly.

Candidizzle, the last time i listened to a former coke head was never, and i dont plan on starting. Your nutriton facts are as messed up as your dating patterns. Concentrate on ditching that big lipped monkey gf to restore crediblity....or attempt to..

nder98, i must of destroyed your will to live a long time ago hahaha what a pathetic pecie of shit you remain to be..tell your freind King I said hi and I feel sorry that now there is a child in this world that has him as a father.

Ripitup callin me fat is no biggie, at least I dont have a man's face and a flat chest then try to pass off as a 'woman'. 
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2007, 01:28:32 PM »
I have a monkey who looks more like a person than your girlfreind
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2007, 01:30:05 PM »
hahahhahaaa, you're no one to be criticizing arm size "big guy" what are these massive pipes, 10 inches?

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2007, 01:48:34 PM »
hahahhahaaa, you're no one to be criticizing arm size "big guy" what are these massive pipes, 10 inches?

brutal beard made from acne covered up with his moms foundation

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2007, 01:49:44 PM »
brutal beard made from acne covered up with his moms foundation
you better watch out Stu, "candidizzle" claims to be 205 pounds at 8 percent bodyfat and eats 6000 calories a day. ::)

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2007, 02:03:05 PM »
you better watch out Stu, "candidizzle" claims to be 205 pounds at 8 percent bodyfat and eats 6000 calories a day. ::)

all hips

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2007, 03:00:21 PM »
I took a month off after 'Spilled-Overgate'...

and have put in a quality week of working out to get the muscles sore. Now I am at a crossroad, do I eat like a pig and get as big as I can in hopes of gaining new muscle or do I try to get as ripped as possible ?

I will listen sincerely to the responses and decide by the end of today.

Discuss

you will need some muscle first if you want to look ripped.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2007, 06:04:44 PM »

Oh yeah you realllly destroyed me..  ::)  I and everyone on this board just think its pretty funny that the biggest shit talker on this board is claiming that he spilled over  HAHAHA classic  ::) NOTE: you must have at least a ab showing to makes such a claim.. ::)  Come back to us when you at least see a vein within that pathetic spagetti noodle you call a arm ;D 

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2007, 06:18:01 PM »
I have a monkey who looks more like a person than your girlfreind

HAHAHA I started laughing when I read that, great stuff!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2007, 06:19:27 PM »
Oh yeah you realllly destroyed me..  ::)  I and everyone on this board just think its pretty funny that the biggest shit talker on this board is claiming that he spilled over  HAHAHA classic  ::) NOTE: you must have at least a ab showing to makes such a claim.. ::)  Come back to us when you at least see a vein within that pathetic spagetti noodle you call a arm ;D 

that looks more like a yellow coat-hanger.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2007, 06:29:21 PM »
that looks more like a yellow coat-hanger.

HAHAH i agree better yet, come back to me when you get at least one cut.. See this is what you should look like with conditioning.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2007, 06:35:52 PM »
HAHAH i agree better yet, come back to me when you get at least one cut.. See this is what you should look like with conditioning.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Are Those "people" your friends?