Author Topic: Question for pumphard  (Read 10069 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Question for pumphard
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2007, 10:00:17 PM »
You know, come to think of it, plumper still hasn't answered a serious question I've been asking for a while: what's it like to be able to get your daily protein intake from your own breast milk?  I'm sure plumpy must lactate...how else to explain that giant perky nip in his pic?  that breast looks like it's just been milked.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2007, 05:50:07 AM »
1. Where do you hail from?  What brings you to getbig?
2. You're getting attacked down here relentlessly.  Why don't you just leave?  If i had 30 guys attacking me constantly, and if i got caught being a member of a pedophile site, i think i'd run in shame.
3. What's your relationship with this board?  Are you a bodybuilder, powerlifter, casual lifter, weekend warrior, a has been, a teenage kid?
4. What do you do for a living that you have time to be on here 14 hours a day?  I mean, most guys here, including myself, are on about 2 hours a day, rattle off 50 posts and call it a day.  You seem to be on here 24/7 , because you've posted during all times of day.
5. not to get too personal, but are you in some kind of a serious relationship?  married, dating someone? male/female?  a lot of your posts seem to showcase some major syndroms of chronic loneliness, you lash out a lot.

i don't want to join the herd and attack you for no reasons, you've done nothing to me.  but i am willing to give it a go if i find out more about you.  most of the dudes giving you shit are upstanding dudes with a low tolerance for bullshit.  you seem to bring out the worst in them though.  I'm just trying to figure out what about you has them all riled up.  I've talked shit to all of them, but 99% of the time these guys are honest in what they say.
Np............ just so you can stop crying, I'll answer your questions.........First of all, I'm from Toronto, Canada and I originally came in to seek advice from the pro's that aren't here anymore.  If you notice, I mostly get attacked by the little nobody's in here that I don't kiss up to, and that shoot their mouths of carelessly in here.  But, while I'm doing other things on my computer, I find it kind of entertaining, and thats why I'm still here.  Its fun watching bitches like berzkfury, and pandaemonium trying to act like little tough guys.  You don't see me get into it with the well respected guys in here, in matter of fact, I get along very well with guys like SS, and Alex. 
So, if I have gotten that far into your heads, I apologize!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2007, 06:30:45 AM »
Np............ just so you can stop crying, I'll answer your questions.........First of all, I'm from Toronto, Canada and I originally came in to seek advice from the pro's that aren't here anymore.  If you notice, I mostly get attacked by the little nobody's in here that I don't kiss up to, and that shoot their mouths of carelessly in here.  But, while I'm doing other things on my computer, I find it kind of entertaining, and thats why I'm still here.  Its fun watching bitches like berzkfury, and pandaemonium trying to act like little tough guys.  You don't see me get into it with the well respected guys in here, in matter of fact, I get along very well with guys like SS, and Alex. 
So, if I have gotten that far into your heads, I apologize!

oh you didn't get into my head.  i'm just bored and trying to figure out your place in here.  what pro's were you looking to get advice from?  99 percent of the pro's here are bodybuilders, and the ones that are here, never give out any advice anyways, but rather point you to their website where they're selling something.

you probably consider yourself more of a powerlifter, so i don't see what kind of practical advice you'd get from the ones that post here.

in fact, i'd be willing to bet my life you could learn more from pandaemonium and alex and man of steel, the very dudes that attack you, than you could from dudes like chick and milos.

so for a living you do "other things on the computer".  ok, i guess.

and now an honest question: do these guys honestly work you up?  do you read their responses and genuinely get pissed off?  i mean, just a little?  i'll admit it, some guys like adonis honestly piss me off when they post, but i know that's what they do and it's fun to them.  so i take a deep breath, and just laugh it off, because at the end of the day, i have no clue/care who adonis is , and he has no clue/ doesn't care who i am.  it's just to pass the time.  but you on the other hand, take this very very seriously. 

that can't be good for your already high blood pressure.  relax man, toronto's got the prettiest hookers in the world i heard, go out, get laid.  you might have to pay more for them to consent with you, but everyone's got a price.

but then again, maybe you're not into women over 18?
Deep Tissue Massage

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2007, 07:19:21 AM »
while I'm doing other things on my computer,

Gee, I wonder what these "other things" are? ::)  Fuckin' sicko.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2007, 07:46:12 AM »
hahaha, he keeps mentioning Alex like they're "bros" or something. Hate to break it to you Plumpy, but he was insulting you the other day too. You have no neutral ground on these boards.

It's good to see the legendary Power Rod is posting again. His ability to subtly own someone while making small talk is great.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2007, 07:53:08 AM »
oh you didn't get into my head.  i'm just bored and trying to figure out your place in here.  what pro's were you looking to get advice from?  99 percent of the pro's here are bodybuilders, and the ones that are here, never give out any advice anyways, but rather point you to their website where they're selling something.

you probably consider yourself more of a powerlifter, so i don't see what kind of practical advice you'd get from the ones that post here.

in fact, i'd be willing to bet my life you could learn more from pandaemonium and alex and man of steel, the very dudes that attack you, than you could from dudes like chick and milos.

so for a living you do "other things on the computer".  ok, i guess.

and now an honest question: do these guys honestly work you up?  do you read their responses and genuinely get pissed off?  i mean, just a little?  i'll admit it, some guys like adonis honestly piss me off when they post, but i know that's what they do and it's fun to them.  so i take a deep breath, and just laugh it off, because at the end of the day, i have no clue/care who adonis is , and he has no clue/ doesn't care who i am.  it's just to pass the time.  but you on the other hand, take this very very seriously. 

that can't be good for your already high blood pressure.  relax man, toronto's got the prettiest hookers in the world i heard, go out, get laid.  you might have to pay more for them to consent with you, but everyone's got a price.

but then again, maybe you're not into women over 18?
I've use to get alot of tips from guys like Lee Priest, Milo and Palumbo before they were run off by the hero's in here that have nothing positive to say about anything.  But, now I'm just in it for the amusement, and you think I would be here this long if it wasn't.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2007, 07:54:44 AM »
Gee, I wonder what these "other things" are? ::)  Fuckin' sicko.
well, I'm certainly not googling people's handles, or going through post histories, and  surfing pedo sites

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2007, 07:56:15 AM »
well, I'm certainly not googling people's handles, or going through post histories, and  surfing pedo sites

No, instead of surfing you're actually posting on there.  ::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2007, 07:57:43 AM »

hahaha.

So, plump, whatever happened to those four posts that magically disappeared within a few minutes of me exposing your account on that pedo site?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2007, 08:01:11 AM »
If you actaully defended chicks this much, you might actually get some

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2007, 08:03:06 AM »
If you actaully defended chicks this much, you might actually get some

There you go again acting like I was you. Sorry Plumpy, but I get enough and I don't have to pay for it.  ;D

By the way, good job proving you don't get laid ever. "Defending chicks," hahahahaha. The fuck is that supposed to mean?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2007, 08:09:09 AM »
hahaha.

So, plump, whatever happened to those four posts that magically disappeared within a few minutes of me exposing your account on that pedo site?
Why don't you tell me, you were the one that claimed to be on it for 10 minutes.......hahahahaha ........So tell me, what sick fuck goes on a pedo site and doesn't report it..........hahahaha

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2007, 08:10:16 AM »
There you go again acting like I was you. Sorry Plumpy, but I get enough and I don't have to pay for it.  ;D

By the way, good job proving you don't get laid ever. "Defending chicks," hahahahaha. The fuck is that supposed to mean?
nice grade school comeback, whats next, " thats what you are, but what I'm I"

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2007, 08:12:31 AM »
nice grade school comeback, whats next, " thats what you are, but what I'm I"

hahaha, you stupid twat. You're trying to imply that my insult was bad? How about 100% of your insults? Granted they're completely retarded and carry the wit of a 4 year old, but the fact that you type them incoherently just adds to the sheer stupidity of them.

"thats what you are, but what I'm I"

Seriously, are you autistic?

I'm like dumbfounded by that statement.

Should I believe that some inbred who can't type "I know you are, but what am I?" correctly is supposed to be making millions on Wall Street? Eat shit.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2007, 08:17:27 AM »
hahaha, you stupid twat. You're trying to imply that my insult was bad? How about 100% of your insults? Granted they're completely retarded and carry the wit of a 4 year old, but the fact that you type them incoherently just adds to the sheer stupidity of them.

Seriously, are you autistic?

I'm like dumbfounded by that statement.

Should I believe that some inbred who can't type "I know you are, but what am I?" correctly is supposed to be making millions on Wall Street? Eat shit.
hahahaahha...........and people say I take this place seriously, listen to this tool :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2007, 08:21:44 AM »
hahahaahha...........and people say I take this place seriously, listen to this tool :D

This is nothing but a laugh. It's annoying have to break out a dictionary and thesaurus to decipher your posts which litter every thread on here.

You claim to make millions and then you can't even type coherently. Little flaw in that grand fantasy you've built yourself on here. 

It's almost noon EST, prime trading time. Why are you on Getbig?  ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2007, 08:28:21 AM »
This is nothing but a laugh. It's annoying have to break out a dictionary and thesaurus to decipher your posts which litter every thread on here.

You claim to make millions and then you can't even type coherently. Little flaw in that grand fantasy you've built yourself on here. 

It's almost noon EST, prime trading time. Why are you on Getbig?  ;D
calm down, its just a board, who cares if there's grammar errors......hahahaha.... ......get over it........Regarding my stcoks, I'm gaining some of my loses from yesterday.......does your jew father need a good pic?  Let me know

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2007, 08:32:37 AM »
calm down, its just a board, who cares if there's grammar errors......hahahaha.... ......get over it........Regarding my stcoks, I'm gaining some of my loses from yesterday.......does your jew father need a good pic?  Let me know

Grammar errors? You just completely annihilated the phrase "I know you are, but what am I?" with one sentence. Your "stcoks" eh? The only thing you're stocking is grocery store shelves in your dead end clerk job.

Why do you try to live a fantasy on an internet forum? Are you really that upset with how your life turned out? You're poor and probably have been for years. Embrace it like you embrace that last twinkie before bed.  ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2007, 08:40:03 AM »
Grammar errors? You just completely annihilated the phrase "I know you are, but what am I?" with one sentence. Your "stcoks" eh? The only thing you're stocking is grocery store shelves in your dead end clerk job.

Why do you try to live a fantasy on an internet forum? Are you really that upset with how your life turned out? You're poor and probably have been for years. Embrace it like you embrace that last twinkie before bed.  ;D
How can anyway be more pissed at life then you.........hahahaa..... ....You're an ugly big tooth nerd, who no matter how much ass he licks, has no friends, and has to spend his spare time on here cause chicks won't give him the time of day................

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2007, 08:44:20 AM »
How can anyway be more pissed at life then you.........hahahaa..... ....You're an ugly big tooth nerd, who no matter how much ass he licks, has no friends, and has to spend his spare time on here cause chicks won't give him the time of day................

Why would I honestly be pissed at life? I'm 6'2, 210+ with a great GPA and working towards med school or a career in Finance. I bang more girls in one month than you have in the last six years. Anything else you feel like trying to tell me I do?

Look, you're the only one around here that got shit on in life. It's evident by your ability to spend 14 hours every day on here melting. For your own sake, go outside.

Got class now though. As much as I'd love to stay and argue on a computer with a 400 pound dork for the next 8 hours, I'm going to go out and accomplish something.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2007, 08:47:19 AM »
Why would I honestly be pissed at life? I'm 6'2, 210+ with a great GPA and working towards med school or a career in Finance. I bang more girls in one month than you have in the last six years. Anything else you feel like trying to tell me I do?

Look, you're the only one around here that got shit on in life. It's evident by your ability to spend 14 hours every day on here melting. For your own sake, go outside.

Got class now though. As much as I'd love to stay and argue on a computer with a 400 pound dork for the next 8 hours, I'm going to go out and accomplish something.
hahahaah...........then people wonder why I don't leave.....hahahaha...... .how can I leave, and miss all these......hahahah...... ..listen to this tool beef himself up.........hahahah...... ....wasn't it you that mentioned to em that you wanted to go to med school to pic up chicks..........hahahaha hhah     

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2007, 03:52:46 PM »
hahahaah...........then people wonder why I don't leave.....hahahaha...... .how can I leave, and miss all these......hahahah...... ..listen to this tool beef himself up.........hahahah...... ....wasn't it you that mentioned to em that you wanted to go to med school to pic up chicks..........hahahaha hhah     

Plumptard, youre a fag! ;D
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2007, 04:03:02 PM »
Plumptard, youre a fag! ;D
did the little bitch promise you a blowjob when you got back

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2007, 04:30:46 PM »
did the little bitch promise you a blowjob when you got back

No, your mom said she would be busy breastfeeding you.
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2007, 05:42:47 PM »
No, your mom said she would be busy breastfeeding you.
my mom likes real soldiers not potatoe peelers