Author Topic: Question for pumphard  (Read 10072 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Question for pumphard
« on: November 07, 2007, 10:35:51 AM »
1. Where do you hail from?  What brings you to getbig?
2. You're getting attacked down here relentlessly.  Why don't you just leave?  If i had 30 guys attacking me constantly, and if i got caught being a member of a pedophile site, i think i'd run in shame.
3. What's your relationship with this board?  Are you a bodybuilder, powerlifter, casual lifter, weekend warrior, a has been, a teenage kid?
4. What do you do for a living that you have time to be on here 14 hours a day?  I mean, most guys here, including myself, are on about 2 hours a day, rattle off 50 posts and call it a day.  You seem to be on here 24/7 , because you've posted during all times of day.
5. not to get too personal, but are you in some kind of a serious relationship?  married, dating someone? male/female?  a lot of your posts seem to showcase some major syndroms of chronic loneliness, you lash out a lot.

i don't want to join the herd and attack you for no reasons, you've done nothing to me.  but i am willing to give it a go if i find out more about you.  most of the dudes giving you shit are upstanding dudes with a low tolerance for bullshit.  you seem to bring out the worst in them though.  i'm just trying to figure out what about you has them all riled up.  i've talked shit to all of them, but 99% of the time these guys are honest in what they say.
Deep Tissue Massage

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Re: Question for pumphard
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 10:38:52 AM »
2. You're getting attacked down here relentlessly.  Why don't you just leave?  If i had 30 guys attacking me constantly, and if i got caught being a member of a pedophile site, i think i'd run in shame.
3. What's your relationship with this board?  Are you a bodybuilder, powerlifter, casual lifter, weekend warrior, a has been, a teenage kid?
4. What do you do for a living that you have time to be on here 14 hours a day?  I mean, most guys here, including myself, are on about 2 hours a day, rattle off 50 posts and call it a day.  You seem to be on here 24/7 , because you've posted during all times of day.
5. not to get too personal, but are you in some kind of a serious relationship?  married, dating someone? male/female?  a lot of your posts seem to showcase some major syndroms of chronic loneliness, you lash out a lot.

i don't want to join the herd and attack you for no reasons, you've done nothing to me.  but i am willing to give it a go if i find out more about you.  most of the dudes giving you shit are upstanding dudes with a low tolerance for bullshit.  you seem to bring out the worst in them though.  i'm just trying to figure out what about you has them all riled up.  i've talked shit to all of them, but 99% of the time these guys are honest in what they say.

I hope he's married, because if not, that women I banged was just another random single pig?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 10:43:42 AM »
I hope he's married, because if not, that women I banged was just another random single pig?

the reason i'm asking is...in the "departed" alec baldwin asks if someone's married, and goes on to say "well, it's good to be married.  it means at least one person in the world can tolerate you and you're not a f.aggot".

i'm trying to find out if pumphard's "married".
Deep Tissue Massage

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 10:49:07 AM »
the reason i'm asking is...in the "departed" alec baldwin asks if someone's married, and goes on to say "well, it's good to be married.  it means at least one person in the world can tolerate you and you're not a f.aggot".

i'm trying to find out if pumphard's "married".

hahaha, I love that line. Unfortunately, I don't think there is anyone capable of tolerating Plumpimus Maximus.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 10:59:57 AM »
hahaha, I love that line. Unfortunately, I don't think there is anyone capable of tolerating Plumpimus Maximus.

Perhaps his wife is fatter than he is.  I think he's married because he melts down everytime someone "brings his family into the shit"

"Damn that was intense. You wanna smoke?  What you don't smoke?  Are you some kind of fitness freak?  Go fuck yourself."

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 12:28:13 PM »

LMAO, this is a savage owning.

The thing that disgusts me most about this POS is his belonging to a pedo site.  His perky, lactating left nip runs a close second....

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2007, 12:32:42 PM »
Plumpy getting shitcanned on the G&O as we speak.... ;D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=179672.0

Master Blaster

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2007, 01:08:46 PM »
Plumpy getting shitcanned on the G&O as we speak.... ;D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=179672.0

Hahahah, he's too chickenshit to post in that thread. He's been holed up in the alphabet boards like some kind of basement dwelling freak!  ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2007, 01:14:45 PM »
Hahahah, he's too chickenshit to post in that thread. He's been holed up in the alphabet boards like some kind of basement dwelling freak!  ;D

hahaha!!!!  The last time he started a thread on the G&O about me, it magically "disappeared" within minutes.  I bet the poor fat pedo is too afraid to go back after that.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2007, 01:47:06 PM »
hahaha!!!!  The last time he started a thread on the G&O about me, it magically "disappeared" within minutes.  I bet the poor fat pedo is too afraid to go back after that.
you're right, it magically disappeared, just like havenbull's sperm in your mouth

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2007, 02:36:52 PM »

hahaha, the guy's had 1070 posts for the last 6 months. His entire existence is stalking the Y and V talking about us for 15 hours a day. You know it's bad when the legendary Power Rod himself has to step in and ask "Why?".

Master Blaster

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2007, 02:40:30 PM »
hahaha, the guy's had 1070 posts for the last 6 months. His entire existence is stalking the Y and V talking about us for 15 hours a day. You know it's bad when the legendary Power Rod himself has to step in and ask "Why?".

It's definitely going to get a fat footnote in "The History of Getbig"

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2007, 03:05:09 PM »
you're right, it magically disappeared, just like havenbull's sperm in your mouth

can you answer my questions dude?

I noticed that almost every post of yours has something to do about other members of getbig swapping sperm.  that's fucked up.  can you ignore the jokesters on the side and try to answer my questions?  it would really help your claims of being human if you put the sperm swapping fantasies aside for a second and tried to answer.  in some fucked up way, we might find something in common with you, although i sincerely hope not.

someone just pointed out to me that you're Canadian.  man, it just keeps getting worse with you, doesn't it?
Deep Tissue Massage

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2007, 03:22:41 PM »
man, it just keeps getting worse with you, doesn't it?

It couldn't get any worse than when plumpy got exposed as a sick pedophile with an account on a site that apparently caters to older men trying to score with 10 year old thai girls.  When I exposed his account on that site, it had four posts.  Within a few minutes of him getting exposed, those four posts magically disappeared.  Plumpy has yet to explain why that is.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2007, 03:25:59 PM »
It couldn't get any worse than when plumpy got exposed as a sick pedophile with an account on a site that apparently caters to older men trying to score with 10 year old thai girls.  When I exposed his account on that site, it had four posts.  Within a few minutes of him getting exposed, those four posts magically disappeared.  Plumpy has yet to explain why that is.

you mean his response of "why are you looking at pedo sites, you internet dork?" isn't enough for you, Pandae?
Deep Tissue Massage

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2007, 03:44:35 PM »
Pumphard is the most reviled douchebag on this site, even more so that Spermatase, which is saying something. Me and BF were saying. even it is a gimmick, what kind of a total idiot would  stick around to be called a fat asshole 100 times a day for six months straight?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2007, 03:48:29 PM »
Pumphard is the most reviled douchebag on this site, even more so that Spermatase, which is saying something. Me and BF were saying. even it is a gimmick, what kind of a total idiot would  stick around to be called a fat asshole 100 times a day for six months straight?

i just sent the same PM to pandaemonium a few minutes ago man./
Deep Tissue Massage

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2007, 06:26:39 PM »
cause I love teasing pussies like you and bitchfury

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2007, 06:39:50 PM »
cause I love teasing pussies like you and bitchfury

What's the matter, plumpturd, scared to answer Power Rod's questions?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2007, 06:42:46 PM »
What's the matter, plumpturd, scared to answer Power Rod's questions?

He can respond with half baked questions, but no answers...

It's a shame really... Not a single question asked was done in a negative way really, but he won't even answer them.

What the hell is that all about?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2007, 06:44:53 PM »
He has anger/fear and self loathing issues.

If you had tits like this, you'd feel bad about yourself too...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2007, 06:49:14 PM »

It's a shame really... Not a single question asked was done in a negative way really, but he won't even answer them.

He's got a sick, sick mind.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2007, 08:39:50 PM »

most of us wouldn't have problems answering those, why would he?
Deep Tissue Massage

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2007, 08:55:39 PM »

The only reason I can think of is that he has something to hide.  He still can't explain how those four posts on his account on that "questionable" site somehow disappeared within minutes of me exposing him.  The only "defense" he gives is that I am somehow a pedo because I googled his screen name and found it on that site.  Epic logic there. ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2007, 09:57:41 PM »

Oh... I can guess... maybe because everything he's said is a lie?