Author Topic: Alright what happen to this board?  (Read 14187 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Alright what happen to this board?
« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2007, 08:33:27 PM »
calm thyself rudeness. calm.

"give it a rest". real rich coming from a guy who's spent god knows how much time arguing back and forth with bluto about who's in whose head. it's a good thing alphabet boards don't add to your post count, it'd be time for you to ask ron to drop yours again.

You keep using this insult. It hurts, considering I barely average 3-4 posts now. Give it a rest is fitting. You come in here acting like you're king shit because you and DP have been fellating each other over AIM for the last 5 years. I don't think anyone is looking for you to try to mediate this. Why do you insist on trying to force your shitty opinion on everyone with your "holier than thou" attitude? You're a fag and not much more.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #101 on: November 29, 2007, 08:34:31 PM »
Yep, if you don't like it you can scram. We don't cater to whiny babes over there.  >:(

Boom Motherfuckers!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #102 on: November 29, 2007, 08:34:52 PM »
You keep using this insult. It hurts, considering I barely average 3-4 posts now. Give it a rest is fitting. You come in here acting like you're king shit because you and DP have been fellating each other over AIM for the last 5 years. I don't think anyone is looking for you to try to mediate this. Why do you insist on trying to force your shitty opinion on everyone with your "holier than thou" attitude? You're a fag and not much more.
lol its funny how zach will poke at you an cause shit and then tell you to calm down ahahahh oh brother

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #103 on: November 29, 2007, 08:35:45 PM »
lol its funny how zach will poke at you an cause shit and then tell you to calm down ahahahh oh brother

Kid's definitely a queer. He's bitchier than most women on their periods.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #104 on: November 29, 2007, 08:36:25 PM »
Yep, if you don't like it you can scram. We don't cater to whiny babes over there.  >:(
boooom!.let the cry babies have their V and the men will do their thing on the Y.

This will be my lat post on the V cause I promised myself I wouldn't associate with butt pirates and cry babies.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #105 on: November 29, 2007, 08:38:11 PM »
boooom!.let the cry babies have their V and the men will do their thing on the Y.

This will be my lat post on the V cause I promised myself I wouldn't associate with butt pirates and cry babies.

Yeah fuck em, I would say we should make a pact, but only complete fkn losers do that ;D
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #106 on: November 29, 2007, 08:38:27 PM »

YUP my last one too have fun with your piss ant board rip an dp

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #107 on: November 29, 2007, 08:41:25 PM »
I'm over it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt