Author Topic: Alright what happen to this board?  (Read 14188 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: Alright what happen to this board?
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2007, 07:33:16 PM »
She was talking about how she was so much better than the old mods, i.e you. No way old leatherface was talking about me and SS. She doesn't post on the Y so she has no reason to complain. Only thing that makes sense was she was comparing herself to you and saying she was a better mod. Don't worry about this bitch Rude. She's loco.
well ill just let the posters on getbig decide who the better mod is

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2007, 07:34:25 PM »
rude, use your damn head. you know there's no way in hell that was 'directed at you', and the only reason danny and whoever else are saying it was is to try and rally everyone against her. it's fuckin stupid.

wasn't that long ago half the Y was asking rip for nudes, now a slight change in the wind everyone's pissing and moaning. danny just seems to be going with the crowd. ::)

Everyone at MD hates her, thinks she an attention whore Magoo. Are they going with the crowd as well? You ever think maybe, just maybe that she is a filthy whore and the only reason you are nice to her is she made the V all gay friendly?
E

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2007, 07:36:19 PM »
hahahaha! fuck them. you have the power.... tell them to eat a dick.

unless it's magoo.... then tell him to eat a cun.t.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2007, 07:36:33 PM »
rude, use your damn head. you know there's no way in hell that was 'directed at you', and the only reason danny and whoever else are saying it was is to try and rally everyone against her. it's fuckin stupid.

wasn't that long ago half the Y was asking rip for nudes, now a slight change in the wind everyone's pissing and moaning. danny just seems to be going with the crowd. ::)
zack use your damn eyes when did i say she was directing that shit at me i just said she didnt exclude me and i dont mod that way i have never been about cencorship thats all im saying i think its you that is maken something i have said something that it isnt ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2007, 07:37:08 PM »

They have decided brother. No one likes that fkn whore. She doesn't belong on the V any more than DP does.  They both suck and have ruined what you and Kiwi built.
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2007, 07:37:40 PM »
They have decided brother. No one likes that fkn whore. She doesn't belong on the V any more than DP does.  They both suck and have ruined what you and Kiwi built.
what we all built brotha!!!!!!!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2007, 07:38:52 PM »

I truly don't understand how she became a mod on the V... She's my girl and all, everyone knows this... but I truly don't understand that.

What the fuck happened?

what we all built brotha!!!!!!!!!

I agree... she did not build the V. How did she get to mod it? I don't really recall her being on there all that much before to be honest.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2007, 07:40:38 PM »
I truly don't understand how she became a mod on the V... She's my girl and all, everyone knows this... but I truly don't understand that.

What the fuck happened?

I agree... she did not build the V. How did she get to mod it? I don't really recall her being on there all that much before to be honest.
Her and her online BF pulled a fast one and got her modded in hopes to get kiwiol to step down, but it didn't work.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2007, 07:42:17 PM »

What the fuck happened?

Because DP lurks on this board all day and night looking for her. he used to ask me "yo, you talk to Rip? She say anything about me?" And I would totally lie and be like "dude she is so digging you, she just loves your style of writing, you should send her a pic." So he finally does and she sends it to me. And thats just part 1 of like 2000. :D
E

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2007, 07:43:26 PM »
Her and her online BF pulled a fast one and got her modded in hopes to get kiwiol to step down, but it didn't work.

I gotta say, the V is Kiwi's... He turned it from nothing to one of the biggest boards on getbig... It's his I say.

Because DP lurks on this board all day and night looking for her. he used to ask me "yo, you talk to Rip? She say anything about me?" And I would totally lie and be like "dude she is so digging you, she just loves your style of writing, you should send her a pic." So he finally does and she sends it to me. And thats just part 1 of like 2000. :D

I do love getbig... ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2007, 07:44:33 PM »
So much drama..........

Where is Mars with some random nudity?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2007, 07:44:37 PM »
Everyone at MD hates her, thinks she an attention whore Magoo. Are they going with the crowd as well? You ever think maybe, just maybe that she is a filthy whore and the only reason you are nice to her is she made the V all gay friendly?

you know what's funny, danny? every time this happens, you come out with all this BS and after a while you hit me with a PM saying you didn't mean it like that, it's just getbig BS, etc.

you know god damn well when your Y board buddies tell you to jump you say how high. don't give me that shiite about "the only reason" i'm nice to rip. i don't read MD, don't care what they say over there.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2007, 07:45:27 PM »
I gotta say, the V is Kiwi's... He turned it from nothing to one of the biggest boards on getbig... It's his I say.

I do love getbig... ;D
True but like he says how can he turn the board around when his own post are getting deleted by fellow mods.......We sure don't do that crap on the Y.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2007, 07:45:36 PM »
you know what's funny, danny? every time this happens, you come out with all this BS and after a while you hit me with a PM saying you didn't mean it like that, it's just getbig BS, etc.

you know god damn well when your Y board buddies tell you to jump you say how high. don't give me that shiite about "the only reason" i'm nice to rip. i don't read MD, don't care what they say over there.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2007, 07:46:18 PM »

I am not gay bashing you Magoo. I think you are a nice guy. I was gay bashing you and I apologized for that. Still not sure why you are taking Rips side?
E

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2007, 07:54:41 PM »
I am not gay bashing you Magoo. I think you are a nice guy. I was gay bashing you and I apologized for that. Still not sure why you are taking Rips side?
it's a girl thang.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2007, 07:55:04 PM »

take a guess. one of you was principled and said what she thought despite it being unpopular. the other admitted to me that he joined in on the gangbang because he was afraid that he'd be "ostracized" if he didn't. you had a choice. you could have manned up and said what you thought, or you could have pussed out and went with the crowd because you were afraid to go counter to everyone else.

i know, i know, it's crazy. yes, you apologized and i told you i appreciate that, but it speaks fuckin volumes that it happened in the first place.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2007, 07:57:20 PM »
take a guess. one of you was principled and said what she thought despite it being unpopular. the other admitted to me that he joined in on the gangbang because he was afraid that he'd be "ostracized" if he didn't. you had a choice. you could have manned up and said what you thought, or you could have pussed out and went with the crowd because you were afraid to go counter to everyone else.

i know, i know, it's crazy. yes, you apologized and i told you i appreciate that, but it speaks fuckin volumes that it happened in the first place.

WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2007, 07:58:06 PM »

Thats what I admire about myself.I say what I want no matter what anyone else thinks.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2007, 07:58:39 PM »

Dude that was a totally different event. That was like 20 "getbig arguments" ago. You can still look at these things objectively. She called out Rude, plain and simple. Said he was a shitty mod and she was better than him >:(
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2007, 07:59:14 PM »
Thats what I admire about myself.I say what I want no matter what anyone else thinks.
You are a true leader and inspiration to us all. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2007, 08:00:15 PM »
You are a true leader and inspiration to us all. ;D
Thank you my white friend and to you also.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2007, 08:01:52 PM »

exactly. i don't ask that people be pillow-fluff pansies and sit around holding hands, i ask that they be honest.

Dude that was a totally different event. That was like 20 "getbig arguments" ago. You can still look at these things objectively. She called out Rude, plain and simple. Said he was a shitty mod and she was better than him >:(

no, she didn't. she referred to the Y after block deleted bluto's posts and you, either on purpose or accidentally, are trying to make it look like she attacked rude. fuck me if i know why, but it's ridiculous.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2007, 08:03:49 PM »
Again magoo don't you find it starnge that someone that doesnt even post on the Y gives 2 shits what gets deleted?

Thats like me bitching about threads or post on Musclefurs when i don't even post there.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2007, 08:04:35 PM »
exactly. i don't ask that people be pillow-fluff pansies and sit around holding hands,

Not what I've heard.........cheese and crackers with some cheap wine ring a bell?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!