Author Topic: Alright what happen to this board?  (Read 14189 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: Alright what happen to this board?
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2007, 03:38:55 PM »
That's just one white man's girls opinion.

:D

yah feel meh 8)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2007, 05:19:17 PM »
That's just one white man's girls opinion.

:D

Don't be shy. The girl's probably got a bigger dick than me, and you can find me on www.milfslikeitbig.com

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2007, 05:33:03 PM »
i aint gonna bad mouth rip that way im just a little choked that she would put us on blast for deleting and censoring but fully admiting that she deleted a couple of bfs posts to piss him off yah im the delete happy one ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2007, 05:36:14 PM »
i aint gonna bad mouth rip that way im just a little choked that she would put us on blast for deleting and censoring but fully admiting that she deleted a couple of bfs posts to piss him off yah im the delete happy one ::)

She actually had all intentions of banning me from the V but luckily my comrades on the Y smacked her back into place.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2007, 05:47:25 PM »
She actually had all intentions of banning me from the V but luckily my comrades on the Y smacked her back into place.
but dont you see it bf we on the y are the censors ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2007, 06:45:36 PM »

Hey man... I'll do it... and I consider her a real friend.

I love the girl... seriously (in a platonic way) ... but I'm gonna definitely fuck with her.

She knows I'm just playing.

In all honesty, I think she does less drugs than a LOT of fbbrs.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2007, 06:50:07 PM »

keep your timeline straight, rude-y.

people pissed and moaned that about three posts on the V got deleted. now shit gets deleted and censored on the Y and the SAME DAMN PEOPLE who were complaining on the V are cheering about it.

rip isn't putting you on blast for deleting, she's putting people on blast for bitching about censorship on the V but supporting it on the Y. either it's funny to delete shit and piss people off (bluto on the Y, BF or whoever on the V) or it isn't. make up your mind.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2007, 07:00:42 PM »

people pissed and moaned that about three posts on the V got deleted. now shit gets deleted and censored on the Y and the SAME DAMN PEOPLE who were complaining on the V are cheering about it.

rip isn't putting you on blast for deleting, she's putting people on blast for bitching about censorship on the V but supporting it on the Y. either it's funny to delete shit and piss people off (bluto on the Y, BF or whoever on the V) or it isn't. make up your mind.
hey zack when have you known me to be for deleting shit randomly your just asuming that everyone on the y is cheering for cencorship when have i been one to do shit like that dont mold me in with everyone and if you or anyone else think they can do a better job on the y then get on with it then ZAC-H.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2007, 07:10:53 PM »

Rip was clearly fucking with Rude when she made that post or else she would have said with the exception of Rude or something like that. She took a shot at him, like the filthy whore that she is. Why are you defending her?
E

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2007, 07:16:00 PM »

Rip was clearly fucking with Rude when she made that post or else she would have said with the exception of Rude or something like that. She took a shot at him, like the filthy whore that she is. Why are you defending her?

I agree with this part... She didn't exclude him and answered directly to him.

She was blasting him too.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2007, 07:18:23 PM »

why are you suddenly frothing at the mouth, danny? settle down. ???

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2007, 07:18:56 PM »
I agree with this part... She didn't exclude him and answered directly to him.

She was blasting him too.

I think she was talking to him and him alone if you ask me. He was gone for a while and she was quiet as a mouse. He comes back and she opens up her trap. coincidence? I don't think so. I know the bitch wasn't talking to me.
E

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2007, 07:20:54 PM »
I think she was talking to him and him alone if you ask me. He was gone for a while and she was quiet as a mouse. He comes back and she opens up her trap. coincidence? I don't think so. I know the bitch wasn't talking to me.

That's definitely possible... She did decide to chime in specifically at t3h Rudeness...

Uncalled for Rip >:(

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2007, 07:21:16 PM »
why are you suddenly frothing at the mouth, danny? settle down. ???

I am in a good mood Magoo. What are you talking about? Leather face will not post on the Y, tried her level best to ruin it and is now complaining about it. You think I should ignore it? Read the description on this board.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2007, 07:23:31 PM »
That's definitely possible... She did decide to chime in specifically at t3h Rudeness...

Uncalled for Rip >:(

Thats the only thing that makes sense Tu. She has been waiting for months for Rude to get back so she could bad mouth him. What a kunt.
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2007, 07:25:29 PM »
I am in a good mood Magoo. What are you talking about? Leather face will not post on the Y, tried her level best to ruin it and is now complaining about it. You think I should ignore it? Read the description on this board.

i think you need to take a  nap and let your bloodstream clear up a bit, you're talkin' crazy talk. tried her level best to ruin the Y? a "pact" with DP? her post was "specifically aimed" at rude?

if you want to flame, then flame on, but seriously... what in the HELL are you talking about? ????

i guess the possibility that she made the post after block deleted a bunch of bluto's posts is too obvious, huh

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2007, 07:26:00 PM »
know wonder Rip had to become some juiced up she-male-----since she has the personality of a dog thats been dead on the road for a week :-\

no sense of humor, the forehead that would make Mr Clean jealous and a body brimming with male hormones=a sad and pathetic girl with severe inadequacy and self esteem issues

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2007, 07:27:09 PM »
im not saying she was just talking to me but i think everyone here knows i have never just deleted shit cause i didnt agree with it or it was an attack on me shit when i was modding the v there was some pretty harsh stuff said to me an it stayed up

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2007, 07:28:45 PM »
i think you need to take a  nap and let your bloodstream clear up a bit, you're talkin' crazy talk. tried her level best to ruin the Y? a "pact" with DP? her post was "specifically aimed" at rude?

if you want to flame, then flame on, but seriously... what in the HELL are you talking about? ????

i guess the possibility that she made the post after block deleted a bunch of bluto's posts is too obvious, huh

I proved today that she and DP made a pact Magoo. Proved without a shadow of a doubt. Let me ask you this, she attacks Rude like the filthy backstabbing whore that she is and you defend her? Thats odd, very odd indeed. You hate Rude too or something?
E

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2007, 07:29:43 PM »
im not saying she was just talking to me but i think everyone here knows i have never just deleted shit cause i didnt agree with it or it was an attack on me shit when i was modding the v there was some pretty harsh stuff said to me an it stayed up
Funny how she complains about a board she never post at and it was ok when her online hubby pm me and asked me to delete a thread that alex started about him ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2007, 07:31:10 PM »

She was talking about how she was so much better than the old mods, i.e you. No way old leatherface was talking about me and SS. She doesn't post on the Y so she has no reason to complain. Only thing that makes sense was she was comparing herself to you and saying she was a better mod. Don't worry about this bitch Rude. She's loco.
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2007, 07:31:47 PM »
Funny how she complains about a board she never post at and it was ok when her online hubby pm me and asked me to delete a thread that alex started about him ::)
hahahha yah but she wont talk about that eh ss strange

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2007, 07:32:07 PM »

Funny how he said there was no pact, yet flat out refused to make a post there and hasn't in like 4 months.
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2007, 07:32:35 PM »

rude, use your damn head. you know there's no way in hell that was 'directed at you', and the only reason danny and whoever else are saying it was is to try and rally everyone against her. it's fuckin stupid.

wasn't that long ago half the Y was asking rip for nudes, now a slight change in the wind everyone's pissing and moaning. danny just seems to be going with the crowd. ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2007, 07:32:45 PM »
She was talking about how she was so much better than the old mods, i.e you. No way old leatherface was talking about me and SS. She doesn't post on the Y so she has no reason to complain. Only thing that makes sense was she was comparing herself to you and saying she was a better mod. Don't worry about this bitch Rude. She's loco.
haha a better mod---------------better at what?? driving everyone away from the board she mods and turning it into a dust bowl ???