Author Topic: bsb/bluto  (Read 7396 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: bsb/bluto
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2007, 08:26:15 AM »
I'm curious about your interpretation of how you look?

I dare BF to pot a similair picture of himself like you just did... no way he will. He talk a big game for never delivering...

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2007, 08:29:12 AM »
I dare BF to pot a similair picture of himself like you just did... no way he will. He talk a big game for never delivering...

hahahaha, IRONY!!!!

Aren't you the same twat complaining about people posting pics? You post one in that exact same pose and I will. But you won't.

Serious Blutsky, why do you insist on these self-ownings? You contradict yourself 90% of the time, another indication of a community account!  :-\

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2007, 08:34:22 AM »

Why, so you can jerk off to the pics ?  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2007, 08:35:04 AM »
hahahaha, IRONY!!!!

Aren't you the same twat complaining about people posting pics? You post one in that exact same pose and I will. But you won't.

Serious Blutsky, why do you insist on these self-ownings? You contradict yourself 90% of the time, another indication of a community account!  :-\

No irony here. You made a HUGE deal about you having the balls to post pics and so far

a) originally you posted a pic, then later claimed it wasnt you. you were that embarassed.
b) pictures of you were posted - by OTHERS - you spent months talking about how you dont look anything like that no more.
c) posted a recent picture - NO FACE photo.

so for all the big talk, you dont really deliver much. you still a chickenshit as far as i can tell.
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2007, 08:36:04 AM »

brutal double standards  ::)
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2007, 08:36:24 AM »
hahahaha, MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!! Bluto picks right up where he left. 48 hours of him melting down because I embarrassed him.

I'll tell you what Bluto, you post a pic in the exact same pose as BSB did and I will. Go ahead. Make my month.

If you refuse to like I know you will, shut the fuck up and crawl back into your hole, pussy.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2007, 08:38:09 AM »
hahahaha, MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!! Bluto picks right up where he left. 48 hours of him melting down because I embarrassed him.

I'll tell you what Bluto, you post a pic in the exact same pose as BSB did and I will. Go ahead. Make my month.

If you refuse to like I know you will, shut the fuck up and crawl back into your hole, pussy.

Its not about me. its about you. this is strategy 101 for you - everytime anyone post anything to you - you dodge the issue and talk about THEM. it never worked, and it wont work now.

like i said, you make it a REALLY BIG DEAL that you have the balls to post a pic - but you dont really post a pic do you? wheres your legs? wheres your face? you're still the same chickenshit you always been.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2007, 08:39:03 AM »
brutal double standards  ::)

Wheres your picture? nowhere thats where

How can someone spend 1 year bitching about people posting pictures, yet refuse himself?

Doesnt that make you a hypocrite?
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2007, 08:40:08 AM »
Its not about me. its about you. this is strategy 101 for you - everytime anyone post anything to you - you dodge the issue and talk about THEM. it never worked, and it wont work now.

like i said, you make it a REALLY BIG DEAL that you have the balls to post a pic - but you dont really post a pic do you? wheres your legs? wheres your face? you're still the same chickenshit you always been.

hahaha, strategy 101 for me? Kid, you've been doing this shit for YEARS now. Give it a rest, seriously. You've been crying all over this site for 48 hours now. It's pathetic. You're a 30+ year old baby.

I never made it a big deal to post a pic. Never cared about your opinion, never will. You, however, seem to be obsessed with everything about me. I offered you a deal, you won't take it. Most likely due to the fact that your Getbig life will be ruined the second you posted one.

Get the fuck out of here with your hypocritical bullshit. It's embarrassing.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2007, 08:41:20 AM »
hahaha, strategy 101 for me? Kid, you've been doing this shit for YEARS now. Give it a rest, seriously. You've been crying all over this site for 48 hours now. It's pathetic. You're a 30+ year old baby.

I never made it a big deal to post a pic. Never cared about your opinion, never will. You, however, seem to be obsessed with everything about me. I offered you a deal, you won't take it. Most likely due to the fact that your Getbig life will be ruined the second you posted one.

Get the fuck out of here with your hypocritical bullshit. It's embarrassing.

You attack bsb when he has the balls to post a pic of his face and yet you dont post one yourself of your face? thats weak.

You're a pussy and a coward.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2007, 08:47:02 AM »
You attack bsb when he has the balls to post a pic of his face and yet you dont post one yourself of your face? thats weak.

You're a pussy and a coward.

Ironic. You've been talking shit about every Y boarders face pics for how long now? Got to love the hypocritical meltdowns from you.

BSB looks like a future pedophile, can't help that. Probably why he met his wife on an internet chatroom.  :o

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2007, 08:49:45 AM »
Ironic. You've been talking shit about every Y boarders face pics for how long now? Got to love the hypocritical meltdowns from you.

BSB looks like a future pedophile, can't help that. Probably why he met his wife on an internet chatroom.  :o

I have? When?

At the end of the day he posted his picture, you didn't. And that makes you a chickenshit.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2007, 08:50:59 AM »
I have? When?

At the end of the day he posted his picture, you didn't. And that makes you a chickenshit.

I don't know, the fact you constantly talk shit about pics of me that are years old. You talk shit about Havenbull's and Chaos' pics too. You're a hypocrite, a pussy and a bitch for not posting one. Thank you, you've been OWNED again. You really want to start your meltdown this early? Not even Noon EST yet.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2007, 08:51:49 AM »
Wheres your picture? nowhere thats where

How can someone spend 1 year bitching about people posting pictures, yet refuse himself?

Doesnt that make you a hypocrite?

i have posted two pics on here

two more than you

you are falling apart junior
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2007, 08:53:16 AM »
I don't know, the fact you constantly talk shit about pics of me that are years old. You talk shit about Havenbull's and Chaos' pics too. You're a hypocrite, a pussy and a bitch for not posting one. Thank you, you've been OWNED again. You really want to start your meltdown this early? Not even Noon EST yet.

All I know is that BSB posted his picture, you attacked it and doesn't have the balls to post your own.

This is what happend. This cannot be denied.

Z

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2007, 09:16:21 AM »
I have? When?

You just did not too long ago when you started a thread about dan18

BAM!!!  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=182692.0

Blutowned

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2007, 09:39:35 AM »
You just did not too long ago when you started a thread about dan18

BAM!!!  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=182692.0

Blutowned

What's that gotta do with BF? Nothing.

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2007, 10:02:48 AM »
hahaha, OWNED!!!!!!!!

Bluto, I can think of at least 3-4 dozen threads you started about me with those shitty old pics floating around. You're a hypocrite. Contradiction in every post is the sign is the sign of a community account.  ;)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2007, 10:04:20 AM »
BF, I think the fact that you respond to Bluto with more then 3 word posts speaks volumes about how seriously you are taking this. If you really want him to go away you'd ignore him.
$

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2007, 10:06:41 AM »
BF, I think the fact that you respond to Bluto with more then 3 word posts speaks volumes about how seriously you are taking this. If you really want him to go away you'd ignore him.

You realize a few lines takes me less than 20 seconds to type? I ignore Bluto on and off. I didn't post on Getbig for a week and the kid was firing threads off about me. I'm in his head and I control every fiber of his being on this site. Hell, he logged over 300 posts yesterday in his vain attempts to get at me. I love it.

The only reason I'm even bothering to reply to him during the day is because my business classes are boring as shit and not worth listening to.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2007, 10:07:47 AM »
You realize a few lines takes me less than 20 seconds to type. I ignore Bluto on and off. I didn't post on Getbig for a week and the kid was firing threads off about me. I'm in his head and I control every fiber of his being on this site. Hell, he logged over 300 posts yesterday in his vain attempts to get at me. I love it.

You don't have to justify it to me. I'm simply saying that if you just stop responding he'll go back to doing whatever it is people do to accrue 21k posts.
$

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2007, 10:09:15 AM »
You don't have to justify it to me. I'm simply saying that if you just stop responding he'll go back to doing whatever it is people do to accrue 21k posts.

I actually enjoy knowing that someone is willing to log on this site for 20 hours to talk about me. I'm an egomaniac and him doing that only makes me feel better about myself.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2007, 10:59:26 AM »

Haha he can't. I'm the sole reason he comes to this place. He has "threaten" to ignore me before - he couldn't do it.

Just as when he said to everyone he would leave for 6 months! (he came back after less than 2 weeks)  ;D
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2007, 11:01:07 AM »
And as it still stands - he attacked the picture of bsb - but yet doesn't post one of himself. This remain a fact from this day on until he will post a picture of himself and no posts of text can change this.
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2007, 11:09:49 AM »
And as it still stands - he attacked the picture of bsb - but yet doesn't post one of himself. This remain a fact from this day on until he will post a picture of himself and no posts of text can change this.

you are making a complete cu nt of yourself

de ja vu
T