Author Topic: bsb/bluto  (Read 7393 times)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
bsb/bluto
« on: November 28, 2007, 07:51:10 PM »
I am curious since the tide is turning against our 20k post friend in iron.

Do people here sincerely believe I am bluto or is this a joke on me?

And if my shit is getting deleted because of this perceived "gimmick" then I am putting this one to rest.
$

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: bsb/bluto
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 07:53:20 PM »
I'm not joking when I say it. You're one of the few that I would guess to be running the Bluto gimmick.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 07:55:59 PM »
The year I've posted here, I've heard this rumor and seen Bluto/BSB collaboration many times on many boards so it seems to be true. Are you denying it?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 07:56:56 PM »
I'm not joking when I say it. You're one of the few that I would guess to be running the Bluto gimmick.

Shouldn't it be the other way around, considering I was here first?  ::)

Z

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 07:58:13 PM »
While it's fun to feed the flames w/ people thinking I am. If my shits going to be deleted for that same thing I'll put it to rest. I thought this was disproved though? How does one prove he has no gimmicks? Personally I never had a gimmick cause I don't know how to fuck around changing my IP
$

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 07:58:59 PM »
That means what? You're a gimmick. You weren't active until BSB and the other twats took it over, right around the time you got your "EMPIRE" destroyed.

While it's fun to feed the flames w/ people thinking I am. If my shits going to be deleted for that same thing I'll put it to rest. I thought this was disproved though? How does one prove he has no gimmicks? Personally I never had a gimmick cause I don't know how to fuck around changing my IP

hahaha, lie of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 07:59:12 PM »
Shouldn't it be the other way around, considering I was here first?  ::)

ahem, I was first registered in 2002. I've deleted numerous profiles and changed the names of others
$

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 08:00:14 PM »

But then it just happens on the Y board so it doesn't really matter. Might as well post on the V or the E board when nothing happens.

I believe Blockhead deleted your computer thread, he's so dumb that he probably is one of the guys thinking I'm your gimmick (or more logically, you're my gimmick)

BTW, how the hell can we both post at the same time? I've yet to figure out how that could be done  :D
Z

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2007, 08:00:55 PM »
If somebody has an idea on how I can disprove this let me know.
$

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2007, 08:02:23 PM »
But then it just happens on the Y board so it doesn't really matter. Might as well post on the V or the E board when nothing happens.

I believe Blockhead deleted your computer thread, he's so dumb that he probably is one of the guys thinking I'm your gimmick (or more logically, you're my gimmick)

BTW, how the hell can we both post at the same time? I've yet to figure out how that could be done  :D

He's been here for years.

Either way, if I had to guess, I wouldn't say it's a BSB gimmick. He's an alright guy and I doubt he's willing to spend 20 hours on here. It's pretty clear it's a community account. Probably BSB, DavidPaul and some other clowns using it. Only reason to explain it. No one is pathetic enough to sit on this forum for 20 straight hours, 7 days a week. Your little Czech thing went out the window months ago.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2007, 08:03:49 PM »
bluto is not a real person. he is an autonomous creation of getbig itself, spawned simply to get on people's nerves and he's damn good at it.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2007, 08:04:38 PM »
He hardly gets on my nerves. His teary eyed meltdowns are the stuff of gold. The fact I come up in 90% of his posts now just fellates my ego.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2007, 08:04:44 PM »
there's no community account. that was a mayhem thing
$

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2007, 08:05:26 PM »
He's been here for years.

Either way, if I had to guess, I wouldn't say it's a BSB gimmick. He's an alright guy and I doubt he's willing to spend 20 hours on here. It's pretty clear it's a community account. Probably BSB, DavidPaul and some other clowns using it. Only reason to explain it. No one is pathetic enough to sit on this forum for 20 straight hours, 7 days a week. Your little Czech thing went out the window months ago.

You seem t have given it a lot of thought. One can only guess why this intrigues you so much.  ::)
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2007, 08:06:22 PM »
You seem t have given it a lot of thought. One can only guess why this intrigues you so much.  ::)

A lot of thought? Not really. I think it took me about 15 seconds of thinking while I was posting.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2007, 08:07:11 PM »
He hardly gets on my nerves. His teary eyed meltdowns are the stuff of gold. The fact I come up in 90% of his posts now just fellates my ego.

It's clear to see that you're obsessed. I'd say you're THIS close to be institutionalized along with Alex23, Havenbull and chaos. At least you'll be in good company if you were to share a cell.  :)

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2007, 08:08:36 PM »
A lot of thought? Not really. I think it took me about 15 seconds of thinking while I was posting.

Common you've been discussing this for over a year. In the last couple of months it turned to epic proportions. You're logging on to a msg board on the Internet and checking whether other users are from europe or someplace else!

I shrink would label you "insane"
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2007, 08:09:44 PM »
Common you've been discussing this for over a year. In the last couple of months it turned to epic proportions. You're logging on to a msg board on the Internet and checking whether other users are from europe or someplace else!

I shrink would label you "insane"
You log onto people profiles to check their post history........I think that would make you just as insane as the rest of us........ ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2007, 08:10:06 PM »
Let's not detract from the topic here. I'm not bluto.
$

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2007, 08:11:46 PM »
Let's not detract from the topic here. I'm not bluto.
OK, Bluto ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2007, 08:13:12 PM »
You log onto people profiles to check their post history........I think that would make you just as insane as the rest of us........ ::)

Yes it happend once or twice, to prove a point.

This bsb-stuff has been going for WELL over a year. That's just insane. To come here day after day and repeat the SAME shit, that's just crazy. How fucked in the head can you be to do such thing?

Let's say you're not an american chaos, which I assume you are? What if I spent the next 6 months daily accusing you of being Japanse instead? Would that make any sense? There's only one word for that - Insanity.
Z

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2007, 08:13:31 PM »
don't you think if I had a gimmick I'd try and be funny? 21k posts as a gimmick is a fuck load of wasted time.

By the way BLUTO would be MY gimmick since people on this board have talked to me in the real world so that adds validation to my presence.
$

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2007, 08:15:42 PM »
don't you think if I had a gimmick I'd try and be funny? 21k posts as a gimmick is a fuck load of wasted time.

By the way BLUTO would be MY gimmick since people on this board have talked to me in the real world so that adds validation to my presence.

If I'm you when why the hell do they keep bitching about a photo? There's plenty of your photos around as far as I can tell.

So obviously they don't believe, or they wouldn't keep asking.

Either you're me or you're not. It can't be both.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2007, 08:16:47 PM »
Actually, BSB is an alright guy so I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. He might have access to it. It's most likely DavidPaul running it now. Just look at the correlation. This month long Bluto meltdown started pretty much the same exact day Alex23 posted that carpet kissing fag's pic all over the place. Bluto severed every tie with all his Y board buddies and went straight off the deep end. DP refuses to post on here and does it through the Bluto account. Pretty cut and dry.

Kid won't post a pic, posts 20 hours a day, claims to be a cage fighting GOD, stays on until 7 or 8 am CET. Give me a break.  ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2007, 08:17:08 PM »
This bsb-stuff has been going for WELL over a year. That's just insane. To come here day after day and repeat the SAME shit, that's just crazy. How fucked in the head can you be to do such thing?

how many people have you been accused of being? i know BSB, Ron, and recently DP, but i'm sure there were others.