Author Topic: anybody watching the Ind/Bal game?  (Read 1152 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
anybody watching the Ind/Bal game?
« on: December 09, 2007, 06:15:20 PM »
I am,... don't know why ::)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: anybody watching the Ind/Bal game?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 07:11:22 PM »
 You call this a game? hahahahaha

I can't believe this is the same team that did so well against the Pats...they forgot to show up this week

wow...44 - 7 right now.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 07:13:04 PM »
You call this a game? hahahahaha
exactly, at this point I'm watching out of boredom ;D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 08:04:23 PM »
I hope the Ravens don't win another fucking game for the rest of the season. In fact, I hope they give Miami their first win.

Wouldn't mind having a top three pick in next year's draft. This team needs a major overhaul on both sides of the ball.

They got the maximum out of their veterans in 2006. Their tried to extend that lease for one more year and it didn't work. Older players get injured more often than younger players and you saw a lot of that happen this season.Time to start over with new blood.

There will be A LOT of veterans off this team by the '08 season.

Billick also needs TO GO.

body88

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 09:09:53 PM »
I hope the Ravens don't win another fucking game for the rest of the season. In fact, I hope they give Miami their first win.

Wouldn't mind having a top three pick in next year's draft. This team needs a major overhaul on both sides of the ball.

They got the maximum out of their veterans in 2006. Their tried to extend that lease for one more year and it didn't work. Older players get injured more often than younger players and you saw a lot of that happen this season.Time to start over with new blood.

The ravens still have a lot of talent. A good draft and a coaching change could totally turn the ravens around.

They went thirteen and thee last year. This year they are taking a step back. It happens to A LOT of teams.

You guys will be ok.

I suspect you guys have a great draft and get back into contention if you can grab a qb.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 09:20:03 PM »

i hope the ravens win all of their games, except the last one

E
E