Author Topic: Serious question for "bigbobs"  (Read 17820 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Serious question for "bigbobs"
« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2007, 10:23:34 PM »
Yes.
Only someone less than human would think that. Ironic  :)
follow the arrows

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2007, 10:29:06 PM »
It's too bad that upstanding citizens and intelligent Americans like Haider may have their life in danger from terror attacks because of "fellow Americans" like chaos, panda, and BF who breed the hatred towards their nation that results in violent attacks.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2007, 10:34:25 PM »
It's too bad that upstanding citizens and intelligent Americans like Haider may have their life in danger from terror attacks because of "fellow Americans" like chaos, panda, and BF who breed the hatred towards their nation that results in violent attacks.
haha thanks for the kind words, you're right when you say the ignorance being displayed on this thread is similar to the thinking of the extremists on the other side. You fools, you are no different.
follow the arrows

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2007, 10:39:43 PM »
Only someone less than human would think that. Ironic  :)

Why are you hate-mongering?  Let's keep it civil.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2007, 10:41:46 PM »
Why are you hate-mongering?  Let's keep it civil.
Just an opinion about someone who would hold such an opinion. I'm all about love and peace, I'm a muslim after all  ;)
follow the arrows

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2007, 10:54:27 PM »
Just an opinion about someone who would hold such an opinion. I'm all about love and peace, I'm a muslim after all  ;)

See, there you go again with your hate-mongering.  I can't even "talk" to you without getting this disgusting treatment :-\

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #106 on: December 16, 2007, 10:59:18 PM »
See, there you go again with your hate-mongering.  I can't even "talk" to you without getting this disgusting treatment :-\
Calm down bra, it's jsut the internet. Where's your buddy chaos when you need comforting? He's very mean to me for whatever reason, sorry I took it out on you
follow the arrows

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2007, 11:07:21 PM »
Calm down bra, it's jsut the internet. Where's your buddy chaos when you need comforting? He's very mean to me for whatever reason, sorry I took it out on you

Of course it's "only the internet".  Which is why you should tone it down.  You wonder why the white man mistrusts muslims.  Look at how you act and you'll know why. ;)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2007, 11:09:11 PM »
Of course it's "only the internet".  Which is why you should tone it down.  You wonder why the white man mistrusts muslims.  Look at how you act and you'll know why. ;)
You're just a shit talker that spews racist bullshit then cires like a baby when u get a response. Get a life white man  ;)
follow the arrows

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 16, 2007, 11:11:18 PM »
You're just a shit talker that spews racist bullshit then cires like a baby when u get a response. Get a life white man  ;)

"cires" ???

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2007, 11:14:30 PM »
"cires" ???
Its cute when you try to deflect  :)
follow the arrows

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2007, 11:42:46 PM »
Its cute when you try to deflect  :)

Deflect?  Deflect what?  All I did was ask you what "cires" means. :-\

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #112 on: December 16, 2007, 11:44:21 PM »
Deflect?  Deflect what?  All I did was ask you what "cires" means. :-\
Deflect the subject matter you idiot. You do a good job at being annoying though, I'll give u that.
follow the arrows

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #113 on: December 16, 2007, 11:48:13 PM »
This noc kid still trying to suck my dick? To think someone made a gimmick solely to follow me around brings a tear to my eye. A psyche destruction of massive proportions. It's hard to take someone seriously knowing they've got every picture of you saved on their hard drive for masterbation material while nursing a blown out shoulder from 40 lb db presses.

haha its funny how one-sided the issue becomes for these morons. Are we forgetting that we invaded Iraq on a false pretense, killing hundreds of thousands of innocent iraqis? Are american lives more valuable than iraqi lives? No one is condoning terrorism, we are just merely explaining the root of the hatred against America. I love this country and I'm here to stay. Maybe that puts me in a better position to assess international affairs than some iditos here.

Your points were a 100% right, and you have shown great patience in repeating your points over and over despite the senseless ridicule you had to put up with.

Unless you can provide proof of the "hundreds of thousands" of Iraqis that we've killed, then please shut the fuck up. The people who killed the hundreds of thousands are muslims from OTHER countries running the death squads, the suicide bombings, the beheadings, the torture, the burning of children, the bombing of mosques, the killing of doctors, etc.

Funny, the people doing most of the killing in Iraq are foreigners, but it's ok for them to do that because they're Muslim and not white. Brutal hypocritical racism that's typical of the muslim trash on this forum.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #114 on: December 16, 2007, 11:53:13 PM »
This noc kid still trying to suck my dick? To think someone made a gimmick solely to follow me around brings a tear to my eye. A psyche destruction of massive proportions.

Unless you can provide proof of the "hundreds of thousands" of Iraqis that we've killed, then please shut the fuck up. The people who killed the hundreds of thousands are muslims from OTHER countries running the death squads, the suicide bombings, the beheadings, the torture, the burning of children, the bombing of mosques, the killing of doctors, etc.

Funny, the people doing most of the killing in Iraq are foreigners, but it's ok for them to do that because they're Muslim and not white. Brutal hypocritical racism that's typical of the muslim trash on this forum.
You're denying that hundred of thousands were killed because of the war? I know it seems like the war has been running for ages now, but that's a fact. Bob and I are not denying that it has turned into a civil war, most of the casualties resulting from in-fighting. The rest of your post is jsut fucking nonsese, we never implied that in any sort of way, you seem desperate to put words in our mouths.
follow the arrows

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 17, 2007, 12:09:51 AM »
You're denying that hundred of thousands were killed because of the war? I know it seems like the war has been running for ages now, but that's a fact. Bob and I are not denying that it has turned into a civil war, most of the casualties resulting from in-fighting. The rest of your post is jsut fucking nonsese, we never implied that in any sort of way, you seem desperate to put words in our mouths.

No, you seem desperate to make it sound like we forced the Iraqis to start mindlessly blowing each other to pieces and cutting off family's members heads for wearing pleated pants. We can't help it that they're a bunch of bloodthirsty apes. You refuse to admit that the problem isn't the Americans, but the inflow of Muslim fighters from other countries that have absolutely no regard for human life. But you won't, because they're muslim like you and it's ok for them to do that.

In the end, no Americans are forcing muslims to kill each other. We're not holding a gun to their heads saying, "Here, strap this bomb to your chest and detonate it in the middle of a market packed with children."

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #116 on: December 17, 2007, 12:12:26 AM »
Whatever bro, you're just making shit up. Calm down, have a glass of water.
follow the arrows

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 17, 2007, 12:16:02 AM »
Whatever bro, you're just making shit up. Calm down, have a glass of water.

Making shit up? What am I making up? That the majority of suicide bombers in Iraq are Saudi and from other foreign countries? That the overwhelming majority of civilian deaths are due to the Shiite death squads and AQI? That some of you muslims took a 5 year old kid playing in his yard, doused him in gasoline and lit him on fire? That a woman and her husband cut off the heads of her cousin and his wife in front of their children because he was wearing pleated pants and they thought it was too "western"? That you have no problem condoning American actions but turn a blind cheek to the fact that the foreign fighters are 100x worse and blindly target civilians?

The only making up facts here are you douche bags. But it's ok. Nothing you guys haven't done before. Either way, you're a fag and not worth talking to. Your bigotry is laughable.

And I'm perfectly calm. I'm actually laughing at the fact that the muslims polluting this board have all congregated in this thread to try to defend their people's actions and condemn the white man.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #118 on: December 17, 2007, 12:24:25 AM »
No, you seem desperate to make it sound like we forced the Iraqis to start mindlessly blowing each other to pieces and cutting off family's members heads for wearing pleated pants. We can't help it that they're a bunch of bloodthirsty apes. You refuse to admit that the problem isn't the Americans, but the inflow of Muslim fighters from other countries that have absolutely no regard for human life. But you won't, because they're muslim like you and it's ok for them to do that.
In the end, no Americans are forcing muslims to kill each other. We're not holding a gun to their heads saying, "Here, strap this bomb to your chest and detonate it in the middle of a market packed with children."
making
shit
up
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #119 on: December 17, 2007, 12:27:06 AM »
and I don't know how you expect us to take you seriously when you use racist insults  ???

Its hate bro, its not logical. Emotions are not rational.
follow the arrows

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 17, 2007, 12:30:59 AM »
making
shit
up

What am I making up? It's a widely known fact that the majority of AQI fighters and the majority of suicide bombers are foreign fighters. You can deny it like the typical muslim trash like you are because it completely destroys every bit of your argument. Why do you think the home grown insurgents are turning on AQI? They're apes that have no regard for the native Iraqis and kill indiscriminately.

Do a little reading before you try to talk down here.

Your bigotry and blatant support of muslims regardless of what they do is laughable. Who's the racist here?  ::)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2007, 12:32:42 AM »
Read what Im pointing at again, you = putting words in my mouth. That's all, its very simple. I was never even debating about that you racist prick.
follow the arrows

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2007, 12:33:13 AM »
What am I making up? It's a widely known fact that the majority of AQI fighters and the majority of suicide bombers are foreign fighters. You can deny it like the typical muslim trash like you are because it completely destroys every bit of your argument. Why do you think the home grown insurgents are turning on AQI? They're apes that have no regard for the native Iraqis and kill indiscriminately.

Do a little reading before you try to talk down here.

Your bigotry and blatant support of muslims regardless of what they do is laughable. Who's the racist here?  ::)

Epic google search.
P

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2007, 12:35:13 AM »
Look how this guy tries to make it all personal, you don't deserve a reply you douchebag.
follow the arrows

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2007, 12:35:48 AM »
I'm in the mood for smacking you in the proverbial mouth Haider, so I'm going to.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/100/story/18791.html

Look at that!!! Foreigners killing Iraqis through suicide bombings. But wait, it's ok!!! They're muslim after all, so it's perfectly fine. But 3 or 4 Americans stupidly kill some townsfolk and it's the end of the world! Those monsters!

Go ahead and tell me that chart is full of shit.  ::)

You and Bigbobs are the two biggest racists posting in this thread with your blind support of Muslims and constant condemnation of the white man.