Author Topic: Serious question for "bigbobs"  (Read 17750 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Serious question for "bigbobs"
« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2007, 06:09:46 PM »
Not sure how to get it through your thick skull - have posted more than enough on this thread to explain my view, which AGAIN, is that both US soldiers and Muslim extremists commit crimes.  When I call something a crime it means I don't think it's justified.  I feel like I'm explaining this to a 6 year old kid lol. 

The haditha massacre is one incident of many.  I posted another incident above which involves the deaths of over 1 million Iraqi civilians due to US sanctions.  That death count is exponentially greater than the crimes you cited.

Are you fucking retarded? Where did you get that number from? Estimates put the number of deaths at 600,000. Are you saying that every single civilian death in Iraq is a result of American sanctions? Funny, I thought it was due to other Iraqis and foreigners blowing them up and chopping their heads off. To think, we've been forcing those muslims to kill other innocent muslims for being shia or sunni!!!!!! Silly me!!!!!  ::)

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/at-least-600000-civilians-killed-in-iraq-study-finds/2006/10/11/116

Get the fuck out of here.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2007, 06:12:11 PM »
Typical muslim, lying to try and turn as many muslims against America as they can. ::)

Where is danielson, he would love to get a piece of "big"bobsonmanymen.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 16, 2007, 06:13:14 PM »
Bigbobs its pointless debating these barbarians. fury just justified that they come to iraq to kill 1 mil people doesnt matter, cause muslims already kill eacother. Its useless to debate these low life unedicated queers.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2007, 06:13:55 PM »
How about we address, I don't give a fuck. Really, there is no draft in the US, those men signed up knowing they could be called to war at any moment, they are doing their jobs. If they get out of line, who can blame them, everyday some dunecoon is trying to kill them, blow them up, kidnap them and cut off thier head....etc. So they whack some innocents.....whoopdeedo o. ::)

So how does that make you different than the Muslim extremists who think "America has been killing over a million of our innocents in Iraq with sanctions after the first Gulf war, and therefore we need to attack it back, who cares if 3,000 civilians die"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 16, 2007, 06:14:19 PM »
Hey everybody, look, El Niggerachi is joining up with the anti-Americans......who would have thought ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2007, 06:14:57 PM »
Bigbobs its pointless debating these barbarians. fury just justified that they come to iraq to kill 1 mil people doesnt matter, cause muslims already kill eacother. Its useless to debate these low life unedicated queers.

True that, I'm probably going to pop out of this thread now.  I have a bad habit falling for debating with the uneducated.  Thanks for the reminder.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2007, 06:17:55 PM »
Are you fucking retarded? Where did you get that number from? Estimates put the number of deaths at 600,000. Are you saying that every single civilian death in Iraq is a result of American sanctions? Funny, I thought it was due to other Iraqis and foreigners blowing them up and chopping their heads off. To think, we've been forcing those muslims to kill other innocent muslims for being shia or sunni!!!!!! Silly me!!!!!  ::)

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/at-least-600000-civilians-killed-in-iraq-study-finds/2006/10/11/116

Get the fuck out of here.

You pasted a "page not found" link...
The number of deaths depends in which source you read but more importantly the date of the estimate.  The deaths happened over a period of more than 10 years, so if you read an estimate at year 5 it will be less than one at year 10.  Pretty complicated hey?  ::)  And Iraqis and foreigners did not start attacks on each other until after the second Gulf War.  The 1 million plus civilian deaths I'm referring to were between the first and second gulf war and solely as a result of sanctions placed against them by the US.  You do know how timelines work right?  Like, x incident happened from 1991 to 2001, and is therefore not related to Y incident that happened in 2005?  I think most white trailer trash would even understand that.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2007, 06:37:12 PM »
You pasted a "page not found" link...
The number of deaths depends in which source you read but more importantly the date of the estimate.  The deaths happened over a period of more than 10 years, so if you read an estimate at year 5 it will be less than one at year 10.  Pretty complicated hey?  ::)  And Iraqis and foreigners did not start attacks on each other until after the second Gulf War.  The 1 million plus civilian deaths I'm referring to were between the first and second gulf war and solely as a result of sanctions placed against them by the US.  You do know how timelines work right?  Like, x incident happened from 1991 to 2001, and is therefore not related to Y incident that happened in 2005?  I think most white trailer trash would even understand that.
So anyone that doesn't agree with your sandnigga retoric is white trash? hahaha You are so convinced that muslims are right, you are blinded by your own religion.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2007, 06:48:29 PM »
So anyone that doesn't agree with your sandnigga retoric is white trash? hahaha You are so convinced that muslims are right, you are blinded by your own religion.

No.  I don't consider Alex23 as "white trash" even though he started this thread.  Only people who keep replying with the same crap and are not able to understand my arguements let alone debate back, such as yourself and BF.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2007, 06:57:40 PM »
No.  I don't consider Alex23 as "white trash" even though he started this thread.  Only people who keep replying with the same crap and are not able to understand my arguements let alone debate back, such as yourself and BF.
So you think I'm "white trash" because I don't give a fuck about some shitstain in a third world country that would have no problem blowing himself up to please his "god". hahahahaa Since you don't understand my arguments...you are a dunecoon, fair enough? And I'm not going to debate, I made my point a long time ago.

People are going to die to secure the future for America, deal with it crybaby.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2007, 07:13:36 PM »
I for one have a friend that dropped out of college to go fight over there. And he says it was the best decision of his life. Stop talking like you know what's going on.

HAHAHAHAHA! Oh brother - this isn't that counter-strike game you play in college  ::)

The U.S army's desertion rate is at an all time high, risen 80% since the Iraq invasion and suicide rates are surging. Not to even mention the mental effects war has to those who haven't ran away or topped themselves yet.

Maybe Fox news didn't report on it or your friend - 'Stop talking like you know what's going on'  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2007, 07:29:32 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA! Oh brother - this isn't that counter-strike game you play in college  ::)

The U.S army's desertion rate is at an all time high, risen 80% since the Iraq invasion and suicide rates are surging. Not to even mention the mental effects war has to those who haven't ran away or topped themselves yet.

Maybe Fox news didn't report on it or your friend - 'Stop talking like you know what's going on'  ;)
It's kind of sad that someone created this gimmick for the sole purpose of following BF around. :-[
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2007, 07:37:27 PM »
It's kind of sad that someone created this gimmick for the sole purpose of following BF around. :-[

Take his penis out of your mouth. He's left a little bit of 'him' in you hahahahah

Not going to comment on what I wrote? Didn't think so.

Can I make it to your little signature thing too?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2007, 07:45:48 PM »
Take his penis out of your mouth. He's left a little bit of 'him' in you hahahahah

Not going to comment on what I wrote? Didn't think so.

Can I make it to your little signature thing too?
What's to comment on? Some statistics you made up?

100% of getbig can press the 40lb dumbells and not blow out their shoulders.... well except you that is.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2007, 08:01:58 PM »
What's to comment on? Some statistics you made up?

100% of getbig can press the 40lb dumbells and not blow out their shoulders.... well except you that is.

Are you really that ignorant to not know these facts? Do you know what's going on in the world? Good stuff, I'll post hundreds of articles quoting the rate of desertions and suicides by U.S forces - just to educate a clueless fool living in a trailer park  ;D

You can post something about this '40lb' dumbell stuff your boyfriend bezerkfury loves to talk about since he has nothing else so had to resort to his imagination - at least he isn't searching through posts dating back years like your other boyfriend  8)

Discuss U.S soldiers running away/committing suicide/mentally scarred for life in their numbers while tinytit geeks like you and your boyfriends celebrate the 'invasion' behind your keyboards.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2007, 08:08:52 PM »
Are you really that ignorant to not know these facts? Do you know what's going on in the world? Good stuff, I'll post hundreds of articles quoting the rate of desertions and suicides by U.S forces - just to educate a clueless fool living in a trailer park  ;D

You can post something about this '40lb' dumbell stuff your boyfriend bezerkfury loves to talk about since he has nothing else so had to resort to his imagination - at least he isn't searching through posts dating back years like your other boyfriend  8)

Discuss U.S soldiers running away/committing suicide/mentally scarred for life in their numbers while tinytit geeks like you and your boyfriends celebrate the 'invasion' behind your keyboards.
Soldiers have been doing those things since the first worl war, what's new?

Do you think war is fun?How do you expect these 18-19 year olds to cope with the extremeties of war? I think it's funny when some flabby,little kunt like you comes along and says the shit you have.

The invasion is for the good of the US future, and these guys knew what they were signing up for, there is no draft, they went willingly, if they can't/don't want to handle the pressure, they should have made a different decision  than joining the military.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2007, 08:26:01 PM »
Soldiers have been doing those things since the first worl war, what's new?
You really trying to compare WW1 to this 'fake' war? Whats new? We're invaders this time - not defending. Hope that helps. Invading for money by the simply pressing buttons to launch - not defending your homelands in bloody trenches.
Do you think war is fun?
???
The invasion is for the good of the US future.
That's all I can take, you really are deluded. The 'invasion' has just created more hate which will lead to more attacks on the U.S. Of course oil and building rights for U.S companies isn't bad, rebuild what you destroyed - poetic.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2007, 08:29:20 PM »
You really trying to compare WW1 to this 'fake' war? Whats new? We're invaders this time - not defending. Hope that helps. Invading for money by the simply pressing buttons to launch - not defending your homelands in bloody trenches. ???That's all I can take, you really are deluded. The 'invasion' has just created more hate which will lead to more attacks on the U.S. Of course oil and building rights for U.S companies isn't bad, rebuild what you destroyed - poetic.
Deluded in your pathetic mind, reality in mine. I'm going to be around a long time and I want my grandchildren to have a secure future, if that means taking over some dump and swiping their oil for this country, then so be it. They are going to hate us anyways, might as well give them a reason.

Are you American? Living in America?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: December 16, 2007, 08:37:54 PM »
Deluded in your pathetic mind, reality in mine. I'm going to be around a long time and I want my grandchildren to have a secure future, if that means taking over some dump and swiping their oil for this country, then so be it. They are going to hate us anyways, might as well give them a reason.

Are you American? Living in America?

Secure future? By being hated by the majority of the world? Not being able to leave your own country and be treated with any kind of respect? More attacks are inevitable, you can't stop them all - is it still justified? U.S  civilians are just political collateral for the future - is that what your saying  ::)

My whole point was about the troops, are they collateral too?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2007, 08:52:23 PM »
Secure future? By being hated by the majority of the world? Not being able to leave your own country and be treated with any kind of respect? More attacks are inevitable, you can't stop them all - is it still justified? U.S  civilians are just political collateral for the future - is that what your saying  ::)

My whole point was about the troops, are they collateral too?
Are you American or living in America?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: December 16, 2007, 09:05:29 PM »
Are you American or living in America?

You not going to answer?

First of claimed the statistics I posted were made up, quickly moved on to comparing this 'war' to WW1 and now is going down another pointless avenue.

Why is that even relevant? I'm talking about human blood here, not American or Iraqi.

If I was American, I'm disgusted about the loss of American soldiers and Iraqi's to line the pockets of business men.

If I wasn't American, I'm disgusted about the loss of American soldiers and Iraqi's to line the pockets of business men.

I'm out - this is pointless.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2007, 09:46:32 PM »
You not going to answer?

I'm not even going to read your shit, you won't answer my question I asked a few posts back, why should I continue to answer yours, again and again, and you still don't "get it"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2007, 10:06:43 PM »

People are going to die to secure the future for America, deal with it crybaby.

Well as long as the people who lead your country continue to have that attitude American civilians at home and abroad, and soldiers abroad, will also continue to be targeted in random attacks.  Don't cry about it then.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2007, 10:20:29 PM »
Well as long as the people who lead your country continue to have that attitude American civilians at home and abroad, and soldiers abroad, will also continue to be targeted in random attacks.  Don't cry about it then.
haha its funny how one-sided the issue becomes for these morons. Are we forgetting that we invaded Iraq on a false pretense, killing hundreds of thousands of innocent iraqis? Are american lives more valuable than iraqi lives? No one is condoning terrorism, we are just merely explaining the root of the hatred against America. I love this country and I'm here to stay. Maybe that puts me in a better position to assess international affairs than some iditos here.

Your points were a 100% right, and you have shown great patience in repeating your points over and over despite the senseless ridicule you had to put up with.
follow the arrows

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2007, 10:21:29 PM »
Are american lives more valuable than iraqi lives?

Yes.