Author Topic: Is this what the mod of the PLAYERS CLUB should look like?!  (Read 14253 times)

Nietzsche

Re: Is this what the mod of the PLAYERS CLUB should look like?!
« Reply #150 on: December 18, 2007, 10:14:06 PM »
I always though with the "good sir" stuff it was Adonis. :)
I am none that you have mentioned gentlemen.  I am but a polite and humble man who in the past has taken on the great task of revealing and driving out the frauds and wretched homosexuals that pollute this mighty and noble board.

I have returned good sirs, for today a new deviance lurks upon this great board. A deviance which reeks of desperation, pitiful childish sensitivity and perverted emotional obsession!!!!

This monster is an eye waxing goon who speaks with the voice of an 8yr old girl.  He surrounds himself in circles of homosexual men who worship prancing around in a thong and being "judged" :-X.  He has even admitted to known homosexuals helping him with his "posing" ::) :-X

I ask you in a booming voice great men.  Is this a man of substance?? Is this a man who deserves our respect??

I say with an even louder voice, NO THIS VILE HOMOSEXUAL HAS TAINTED OUR BOARD AND SHOULD BE DRIVEN OUT LIKE THE DEVIANT MAGOO ONCE WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #151 on: December 18, 2007, 10:18:10 PM »
With guys like this getting their back how can they lose ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #152 on: December 18, 2007, 10:24:13 PM »

hahah I didnt think i could laugh any harder after reading Nietche;s post then I see this picture and looked up and read this line again,
"He surrounds himself in circles of homosexual men who worship prancing around in a thong and being "judged"

haha ohh the fags on getbig---------------

wait 2 seconds and we;ll see Magoo jumping in and defending him :-X :-\

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #153 on: December 18, 2007, 10:24:56 PM »
I am none that you have mentioned gentlemen.  I am but a polite and humble man who in the past has taken on the great task of revealing and driving out the frauds and wretched homosexuals that pollute this mighty and noble board.

I have returned good sirs, for today a new deviance lurks upon this great board. A deviance which reeks of desperation, pitiful childish sensitivity and perverted emotional obsession!!!!

This monster is an eye waxing goon who speaks with the voice of an 8yr old girl.  He surrounds himself in circles of homosexual men who worship prancing around in a thong and being "judged" :-X.  He has even admitted to known homosexuals helping him with his "posing" ::) :-X

I ask you in a booming voice great men.  Is this a man of substance?? Is this a man who deserves our respect??

I say with an even louder voice, NO THIS VILE HOMOSEXUAL HAS TAINTED OUR BOARD AND SHOULD BE DRIVEN OUT LIKE THE DEVIANT MAGOO ONCE WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha lyrical brilliance

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Is this what the mod of the PLAYERS CLUB and the mod's girl should look like
« Reply #154 on: December 19, 2007, 03:42:18 AM »
True that, my bad.  I got tons of flames on here for my girl being unattractive (even though the majority of the G&O thought she was hot).  I recall for sure that Panda and Berzerk were among them, but I can't recall if SS was or not per se...however he was flaming me a lot yesterday so I think I'm allowed to have some fun with him  :D

Also, as a moderator, he did allow ignorant comments of other members towards my girl, so I dont have much sympathy if similar comments are made about his.

Anyhow,  I still did change the thread of title, because I am a man of class  ;)

Your bitch looked good, true.

But with that carpet on your back, your far from having class, sport. ;D
As empty as paradise

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #155 on: December 19, 2007, 04:05:41 AM »

kevin spacey looking huge there.

he picked up bodybuilding in the movie an american beauty, benchpressing in his garage
Z

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #156 on: December 19, 2007, 05:45:00 AM »
Good family pic SS.now tell that hippie on the left to cut his hair :o

;D

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #157 on: December 19, 2007, 06:17:24 AM »
Damn SS is huge.

I can imagine one of his kids fucking up somehow and another dudes dad getting pissed wanting to have words with SS.

Then SS comes to the door......the other "dad" stuttering, pissing his pants...lol.

SS seems like a bro you can depend on to have your back but if you cross him watch the fuck out.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: December 19, 2007, 06:47:00 AM »
Damn SS is huge.

I can imagine one of his kids fucking up somehow and another dudes dad getting pissed wanting to have words with SS.

Then SS comes to the door......the other "dad" stuttering, pissing his pants...lol.

SS seems like a bro you can depend on to have your back but if you cross him watch the fuck out.
Hey windsor88...your avatar of CHEECH MARIN puffing on that phat joint reminds me of how bad you want to puff on SS's dick after he lifts his gut up to find it. Tool.
?

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #159 on: December 19, 2007, 09:50:04 AM »
Hey windsor88...your avatar of CHEECH MARIN puffing on that phat joint reminds me of how bad you want to puff on SS's dick after he lifts his gut up to find it. Tool.

WTF did I do to you fag?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #160 on: December 19, 2007, 10:17:39 AM »
Damn SS is huge.

Would the grade 9 kid go to school and tell others, "Yeah well my dad didn't get along with some guy named Blockhead from the internet and is threatening to fight him?!

j/k  ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #161 on: December 19, 2007, 11:20:25 AM »
Would the grade 9 kid go to school and tell others, "Yeah well my dad didn't get along with some guy named Blockhead from the internet and is threatening to fight him?!

j/k  ;D
No threat, a promise my friend..I already got my chi-town boys doing sum snooping ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #162 on: December 19, 2007, 08:38:15 PM »
Stalking windsor88 now, what's the matter, you can't handle the heat?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: December 19, 2007, 10:26:41 PM »
No threat, a promise my friend..I already got my chi-town boys doing sum snooping ;)
LITERALLY...literally swallowed my Skoal Wintergreen after this one.

How...EMBARASSING! OMG! How so utterly hopelessly embarassing! You should feel absolute shame now, Nick. WOW...

You make Derek Anthony look good.

?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #164 on: December 19, 2007, 10:31:03 PM »
LITERALLY...literally swallowed my Skoal Wintergreen after this one.

How...EMBARASSING! OMG! How so utterly hopelessly embarassing! You should feel absolute shame now, Nick. WOW...

You make Derek Anthony look good.

Speaking of embarrassment and shame........how did your last beauty pageant turn out for you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: December 19, 2007, 10:37:36 PM »
Speaking of embarrassment and shame........how did your last beauty pageant turn out for you?
Not too well...something about high arced gay looking eyebrows.  :-[

I'm tired now but wait for my thread tomorrow pointing out the shame and embarassment SS should feel about implying he's getting people to 'search for me'. WOW!

36...step-children. "I got my chi-town peeps snoopin". They must be so proud.

"My dad? No...he's my step-dad...no...yea, he's cool...he is trying to get people to beat up this guy in Chicago cuz like he said he was a fat kid on the internet...yea, he's cool...yea...I call him, Nick...but he's my step-dad. "

I'm in loss for words.
?