Author Topic: Is this what the mod of the PLAYERS CLUB should look like?!  (Read 14276 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Is this what the mod of the PLAYERS CLUB should look like?!
« Reply #125 on: December 18, 2007, 08:09:34 PM »
The thread started to point out the irony in a mod of a "player's club board" having a 45" waist, and evolved from there.  The latest posts are regarding SS's claim that both he and I are 20% bodyfat.  I can accept 20%, but no way in hell is he the same bodyfat % as me

Serious question: why do you always obsess over men's bodies?  I hope you realize that is gay as shit.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #126 on: December 18, 2007, 08:11:08 PM »
I gotta wonder what makes a guy continually come back for abuse?

I am coming up with a theory, I'm calling it "The pumphard principles"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 18, 2007, 08:16:42 PM »
I gotta wonder what makes a guy continually come back for abuse?

I am coming up with a theory, I'm calling it "The pumphard principles"

haha I like the sound of that.  Except the difference is that "big"bobs posts tooooo many pics of himself and that coward hypocrite pumphard has yet to post a pic of himself.

ADDITION

« Reply #128 on: December 18, 2007, 08:18:05 PM »
ADDITION'S bout to drop some knowledge on you nukkas:

you nukks are comparing apples and oranges.  a fuckwhore like those ones in that indian fellas photos are fine.   good to fuck, but not something you bring home.

the broad with SS is someone you spend your life with.  nugga get real. 

to the arabic nukka, would you marry any of those sluts you took pictures with?  shit, we all fuck fine hoes, no one marries them.  when you stop fucking and collecting diseases, you'll realize you don't wanna fuck around with these hoes.  the ho you fuck who shows her titties to your buddies after 3 shots of vodka, is that someone you want to have yo bitties?  fuck no.  you wanna spend your working days worrying about your wife showing off your titties or fucking the spics down the street?  hell no.  you want someone to take care of your kids.  once you married, you gonna realize looks don't matter for shit.  i'm not saying marry a gorilla or someone middle eastern, but marrying a "beauty" who's nothing but push up bras and make up is the worst thing you can do.

SS is smiling hugging his girl in a nice shirt she made him wear for the PTA meeting.  you spend 3000 dollars on shit ass zegna velour coats to impress the skank who most likely fucked you, your cousins, and the crackhead down the street.

SPEAK ON THIS

ADD

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: December 18, 2007, 08:19:59 PM »

"...if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life never make a pret-ty woman your wife..."

Hey ADDITION how's my guy DIVISION?
?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: December 18, 2007, 08:20:25 PM »

you nukks are comparing apples and oranges.  a fuckwhore like those ones in that indian fellas photos are fine.   good to fuck, but not something you bring home.

to the arabic nukka, would you marry any of those sluts you took pictures with?  shit, we all fuck fine hoes, no one marries them.  when you stop fucking and collecting diseases, you'll realize you don't wanna fuck around with these hoes.  the ho you fuck who shows her titties to your buddies after 3 shots of vodka, is that someone you want to have yo bitties?  fuck no.  you wanna spend your working days worrying about your wife showing off your titties or fucking the spics down the street?  hell no.  you want someone to take care of your kids.  once you married, you gonna realize looks don't matter for shit.  i'm not saying marry a gorilla or someone middle eastern, but marrying a "beauty" who's nothing but push up bras and make up is the worst thing you can do.

SS is smiling hugging his girl in a nice shirt she made him wear for the PTA meeting.  you spend 3000 dollars on shit ass zegna velour coats to impress the skank who most likely fucked you, your cousins, and the crackhead down the street.

SPEAK ON THIS

ADD
HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAA How's that "big"bobsonmanydiseasesfromho bagskanks
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ADDITION

« Reply #131 on: December 18, 2007, 08:22:36 PM »
"...if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life never make a pret-ty woman your wife..."

Hey ADDITION how's my guy DIVISION?

I don't know who you're talking about nugga?
I'm my own nuggs

SPEAK ON THIS

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #132 on: December 18, 2007, 08:24:54 PM »

SPEAK ON THIS

ADD
Not pta, my boys 8th grade graduation last year.....high honor student man i'm fucking proud of him

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #133 on: December 18, 2007, 08:25:28 PM »
Good looking family SS.
E

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 18, 2007, 08:25:49 PM »
Not pta, my boys 8th grade graduation last year.....high honor student man i'm fucking proud of him

Good stuff man.  They look like good kids.

ADDITION

« Reply #135 on: December 18, 2007, 08:27:04 PM »
SS on a mission to make something of his life and leave a legacy behind.

Bigbobs - on a mission to buy thongs worn by a muslim terrorist bodybuilder.

Who da greater man?  Y'all decide.

I'm out like a boner in sweatpants.

ADD

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #136 on: December 18, 2007, 08:31:45 PM »
Yep.  "big"bobs is def. the most insecure "person" on this site.  I guess I would be too if I was dating a male to female transsexual with an adam's apple bigger than mine. :-\

Epic jealousy at being single versus bigbobs who has a girl that most of the board called good-looking to hot  :D

Yes, and I own you, shorty

Lol, if I come across that pic again I'll post it to prove you wrong.

Serious question: why do you always obsess over men's bodies?  I hope you realize that is gay as shit.

Not obsessing in the least...but if someone whose belly extends far beyond their chest claims to be the same bodyfat as me (and yes he did start the bodyfat discussion in this thread, not me) I will definitely reply to such a ridiculous claim!  If that makes me "obsessed" so be it!  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: December 18, 2007, 08:33:24 PM »

SPEAK ON THIS

ADD

Can someone translate this in English?  Sorry I'm not from the ghetto  ::)

Good stuff SS.  I see you've raised your kids such that they would be able to speak in english and not some weird slang like ADDITION lol

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 18, 2007, 08:35:46 PM »
Epic jealousy at being single versus bigbobs who has a girl that most of the board called good-looking to hot  :D

Lol, if I come across that pic again I'll post it to prove you wrong.

Not obsessing in the least...but if someone whose belly extends far beyond their chest claims to be the same bodyfat as me (and yes he did start the bodyfat discussion in this thread, not me) I will definitely reply to such a ridiculous claim!  If that makes me "obsessed" so be it!  ::)
all you guys can rip on is my gut.. i kill you in everything else....I'm bigger stronger and better looking oh and most importantly white :D now run along junior.

What's some of your best lift bob?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 18, 2007, 08:38:21 PM »
all you guys can rip on is my gut.. i kill you in everything else....I'm bigger stronger and better looking oh and most importantly white :D now run along junior.

What's some of your best lift bob?

Okay,

Gut:  Bigbobs wins
Strength:  SS wins
Bigger:  sure, I'll be a good sport and give this to you SS
Better looking:  Bigbobs wins (my chin/neck does not sag)
White:  Irrelevant.

Score - 2 to 2   ;D  I'm cool with dropping this exchange SS.  *hug*

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 18, 2007, 08:40:39 PM »
Okay,

hahahaha! whatever helps you sleep tonight.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 18, 2007, 08:47:11 PM »
Okay,

Gayer than an internet *hug* ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 18, 2007, 08:48:20 PM »
Okay,

You're doing it again.  Stop obsessing over people's "stats".  Especially when those people are men.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: December 18, 2007, 09:01:22 PM »
Good lookin crew you got SS, are they going to follow daddy's footsteps? ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #144 on: December 18, 2007, 09:31:03 PM »

great looin family SS. Seriously

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #145 on: December 18, 2007, 09:32:18 PM »
haha I love it---------Block has his account hacked, loses his "wildly popular" ::) thread, melts like a child all over the board (enough to make Ron mention it),  gets de-modded....and then starts desperatly trying to pig pile on top of anybody getting attacked on here

first he never posts down here and now is like a hurt little kid lashing out at any thing he can get his hands on...oh the desperation

oh and my favorite is his hypocrisy in his arguement about people on here being pathetic and taking the internet too seriously....well its a little ironic he delivers this message while he's on the radio "talking" about an internet message board and whining about his getbig "street cred"

hhhhmmmm whats more pathetic, busting balls on an internet message board or whining about it on a radio show ??? :-\

the more you post block the more you look like a sad hurt little boy--------hey you could always have a good cry with your good buddy, the she-man Rip...shit you both seem a little sensitve for this place

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 18, 2007, 09:42:59 PM »

great looin family SS. Seriously
Thank you.

Nietzsche

« Reply #147 on: December 18, 2007, 09:44:09 PM »
haha I love it---------Block has his account hacked, loses his "wildly popular" ::) thread, melts like a child all over the board (enough to make Ron mention it),  gets de-modded....and then starts desperatly trying to pig pile on top of anybody getting attacked on here

first he never posts down here and now is like a hurt little kid lashing out at any thing he can get his hands on...oh the desperation

oh and my favorite is his hypocrisy in his arguement about people on here being pathetic and taking the internet too seriously....well its a little ironic he delivers this message while he's on the radio "talking" about an internet message board and whining about his getbig "street cred"

hhhhmmmm whats more pathetic, busting balls on an internet message board or whining about it on a radio show ??? :-\

the more you post block the more you look like a sad hurt little boy--------hey you could always have a good cry with your good buddy, the she-man Rip...shit you both seem a little sensitve for this place
well put good sir.

your analysis is quite on the money.

It is quite obvious this "blockhead" character, like his tranny friend Rip, is very concerned with fitting in and "belonging".  This is pathetically apparent when he rants on the radio about this "street cred" and how popular his annoying thread was(although not one man has complained about its deletion).

Now that he has been ostracized by the respected members of this board he flails out futily like a child throwing a tantrum. 

He has even stopped making sense in his distressed mindset, babbling on about people being scared off other members like Adonis and the "others" he continues to mention.  This nonsense is a clear symptom of a man dangerously emotionally obsessed with the internet and how the members of the internet community "perceive" him.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 18, 2007, 09:46:49 PM »
well put good sir.

your analysis is quite on the money.

It is quite obvious this "blockhead" character, like his tranny friend Rip, is very concerned with fitting in and "belonging".  This is pathetically apparent when he rants on the radio about this "street cred" and how popular his annoying thread was(although not one man has complained about its deletion).

Now that he has been ostracized by the respected members of this board he flails out futily like a child throwing a tantrum. 

He has even stopped making sense in his distressed mindset, babbling on about people being scared off other members like Adonis and the "others" he continues to mention.  This nonsense is a clear symptom of a man dangerously emotionally obsessed with the internet and how the members of the internet community "perceive" him.

HAHAHA, Leafy this is your best gimmick by far. ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 18, 2007, 10:00:27 PM »
HAHAHA, Leafy this is your best gimmick by far. ;D
I always though with the "good sir" stuff it was Adonis. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!