Author Topic: Is this what the mod of the PLAYERS CLUB should look like?!  (Read 14314 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Is this what the mod of the PLAYERS CLUB should look like?!
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2007, 02:54:30 PM »
Exactly.  That was completely a shit move ANY way you look at it.  And I don't care WHO on here did it, I would still call it a shit move.  You leave family out of it.  That's not an owning.  That's called being a pussy.

You guys are hilarious.  So you're saying if, hypothetically, this girl was my wife then you guys would take your words back?  ???  No you wouldn't, so stop crying over a few insignificant words towards SS's ex

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2007, 02:55:41 PM »
The thing you're whining about it 10 times more than he did.  And if you like to dish insults out (which you do) then stop whining on behalf of your idol when the same happens to him.

He doesn't need me to defend him. He seems to be doing fine himself.

Okay internet stud who posts pictures up of himself with women who have gums larger than a walrus  ::)

Ouch, my ego. You're insulting me for taking a picture years ago with 2 girls I haven't seen since the moment that picture was taken. My internet pride!!!!!!!  ::)

You got any other gems with bigger adam's apples than most grown men and receding hairlines to grace us with?

The fact you're melting this badly overly a few comments about her appearance proves that you really do take this to heart.

You guys are hilarious.  So you're saying if, hypothetically, this girl was my wife then you guys would take your words back?  ???  No you wouldn't, so stop crying over a few insignificant words towards SS's ex

What don't you understand? You willingly posted that pic. SS didn't. When you willingly post a pic, you welcome all criticism. Comprende moron?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2007, 02:58:18 PM »
BF look at the mug on dp and BB..... looks like they got beat with shitstained ugly sticks.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2007, 03:00:01 PM »
BF look at the mug on dp and BB..... looks like they got beat with shitstained ugly sticks.

DP's unibrow is certainly one of the largest I've ever seen. Those and his droopy eyelids makes me think he suffers from some form of mental disability. It's funny. He spent hours photoshopping my pics and talking shit about me, when he looks like he caught a baseball with his face.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2007, 03:01:00 PM »
Mmm hmmm...

You're so handsome but you 'settle' for...THAT?

Oh..nevermind. You bang 19 yr old strippers. That's right. You brag about that here on the internet in a BB forum.
?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2007, 03:01:56 PM »
He doesn't need me to defend him. He seems to be doing fine himself.

That would explain why almost every post of yours in this thread is a defence towards SS?  ::)

Ouch, my ego. You're insulting me for taking a picture years ago with 2 girls I haven't seen since the moment that picture was taken. My internet pride!!!!!!!  ::)

Not only for taking it, but uploading it to the internet as though there were some bragging rights attached to it!

You got any other gems with bigger adam's apples than most grown men and receding hairlines to grace us with?

I refer back to you the thread on the G&O.  Popular opinion is different.  Squadfather rolls his eyes at internet studs like you all over that thread.

The fact you're melting this badly overly a few comments about her appearance proves that you really do take this to heart.

typical getbig labelling of any reply as a "meltdown"  ::)

What don't you understand? You willingly posted that pic. SS didn't. When you willingly post a pic, you welcome all criticism. Comprende moron?

Yes but that difference is more than outweighed by the low magnitude of the "insult" towards his ex, coupled with the fact that I took it back, and further by fact that he has stopped talking about it yet his nuthuggers still are.  Comprehende moron?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2007, 03:02:36 PM »
Mmm hmmm...

You're so handsome but you 'settle' for...THAT?

Oh..nevermind. You bang 19 yr old strippers. That's right. You brag about that here on the internet in a BB forum.
"bro" why do you block out your face in your new pics?

you're not "that" ugly :-\

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2007, 03:03:04 PM »

Dude, I wouldnt be ripping on our facial appearance when we're holding back on the appearance of your ex.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2007, 03:04:34 PM »

Little tidbit of info. I never uploaded that pic. I hadn't seen it in over 2 years when it was posted on here. They found it when they google searched my name. If you're going to try to come at me, get your facts straight.

And regardless of whether Sarcasm approves of her or not, I don't. We have different tastes. I think she's balding and without the stuffed bra and 50 pounds of makeup, she wouldn't be attractive. Deal with it crybaby.

In the end it's my opinion. I don't know why you're taking it to heart, but it's sad. You're really wrapped up in my comments about it.

Dude, I wouldnt be ripping on our facial appearance when we're holding back on the appearance of your ex.

Good job forgetting to switch accounts dipshit. He said Blockhead and DavidPaul, not Bigslob. Nice self-owning.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2007, 03:06:24 PM »
oh no please don't. like you can tell so much about her from that one pic ::)

do your thing stud.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2007, 03:07:00 PM »
Little tidbit of info. I never uploaded that pic. I hadn't seen it in over 2 years when it was posted on here. They found it when they google searched my name. If you're going to try to come at me, get your facts straight.

And regardless of whether Sarcasm approves of her or not, I don't. We have different tastes. I think she's balding and without the stuffed bra and 50 pounds of makeup, she wouldn't be attractive. Deal with it crybaby.

In the end it's my opinion. I don't know why you're taking it to heart, but it's sad. You're really wrapped up in my comments about it.

Good job forgetting to switch accounts dipshit. He said Blockhead and DavidPaul, not Bigslob. Nice self-owning.

You didnt upload it to getbig but you uploaded it someplace else and someone found it by googling you--big difference!  ::)

Your opinion would matter to me if even 10% of the population shared it, but since they don't, and I know you know you're just talking out of your ass because I'm not one of your fellow y-boarders, it doesn't bother me at all.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2007, 03:08:07 PM »
SS, So you going to hunt Blockhead down?

Or what did you mean by making him pay - Speak on this  8)

How could BB ever mean BH? Nice 'self-owning'  :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2007, 03:11:31 PM »
You didnt upload it to getbig but you uploaded it someplace else and someone found it by googling you--big difference!  ::)

Your opinion would matter to me if even 10% of the population shared it, but since they don't, and I know you know you're just talking out of your ass because I'm not one of your fellow y-boarders, it doesn't bother me at all.

No dipshit. They pulled it off her album. Are you really that retarded?

And if my opinion didn't matter to you, why are you so wrapped up with my comments? You're pissed that I called her ugly. You can keep saying that it doesn't mean anything to you, but bringing it up 20 times in this thread alone says otherwise. Deal with it. And I'm willing to bet it was noc that sent it to you. That dork has every single pic of me posted on here saved to his hard drive.

And I'm not talking out of my ass. I don't find her attractive. She looks like she's going bald, and I mean it.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2007, 03:13:42 PM »
SS, So you going to hunt Blockhead down?

Or what did you mean by making him pay - Speak on this  8)

How could BB ever mean BH? Nice 'self-owning'  :D
he claims to be a tough guy and he called me out, so we will see..i pretty much know where to find him and that's all i will say ;)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2007, 03:17:03 PM »

hahahaha...he can't keep his stories straight!

I never called anyone out. He did. Study the previous posts. Hahahaha...gets so frazzled he cant type, denies who his wife is and now says that i called him out. I'm here making fun of him for calling me out. hahahahahahaha!

Yea you can find me at the Dunkin Donuts on 63rd/Harlem.
?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 18, 2007, 03:18:50 PM »
hahahaha...he can't keep his stories straight!

I never called anyone out. He did. Study the previous posts. Hahahaha...gets so frazzled he cant type, denies who his wife is and now says that i called him out. I'm here making fun of him for calling me out. hahahahahahaha!

Yea you can find me at the Dunkin Donuts on 63rd/Harlem.
So you will man up then or wait this is dp fuck i can't keep up.

too bad BH's gotta catch a beating on your behalf mutt face.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: December 18, 2007, 03:19:32 PM »
This 'feud' could make for some good stories  ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2007, 03:21:56 PM »
This 'feud' could make for some good stories  ;D

Look at these 2 fools. all they can do is call me fat and say my ex is ugly but what goes around comes around, so again we will see.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2007, 03:24:21 PM »
Look at these 2 fools. all they can do is call me fat and say my ex is ugly but what goes around comes around, so again we will see.

Don't know the whole story but I thought Danielson had problems with 'them' - not you.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2007, 03:25:02 PM »
 All you can say is towell head and disabled brother.

Eyebrows and 200lbs on juice.

Yea, SS...you got everything on us, pal.
?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2007, 03:26:18 PM »
No dipshit. They pulled it off her album. Are you really that retarded?

And if my opinion didn't matter to you, why are you so wrapped up with my comments? You're pissed that I called her ugly. You can keep saying that it doesn't mean anything to you, but bringing it up 20 times in this thread alone says otherwise. Deal with it. And I'm willing to bet it was noc that sent it to you. That dork has every single pic of me posted on here saved to his hard drive.

And I'm not talking out of my ass. I don't find her attractive. She looks like she's going bald, and I mean it.

You're so dumb you lack the ability to differentiate between me being "bothered" and me finding something "humorous."  When something makes me laugh, I post about it.  In your case, your self-proclaimed internet stud status by claiming a girl who anyone unbiased would admit is hot to slightly attractive at worst, as being ugly is laughable.  It actually shows jealousy on your part.  If you were just like, "meh she's average," I wouldnt call you jealous.  So I'll continue posting about your "opinion" on her becasue I like to laugh  :D

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: December 18, 2007, 03:28:36 PM »
led zepelin - led zeppelin - kashmir.mp3

Discuss this amazing tune.

Master Blaster

« Reply #97 on: December 18, 2007, 03:32:07 PM »
led zepelin - led zeppelin - kashmir.mp3

Discuss this amazing tune.

Hahahah, you seem pretty laid back today. You've gone a whole page without a single grumpy comment.  :o

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: December 18, 2007, 03:34:32 PM »
Hahahah, you seem pretty laid back today. You've gone a whole page without a single grumpy comment.  :o

Thank your sister  8)

This new 'drama' has high levels of estrogen so yours truly shall not speak upon it.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 18, 2007, 06:51:10 PM »

I thought you had more skillz Mal.

I'd love to see what this chick looks like without the $200 haircut, 47lbs. of makeup and  the Wonderbra

Notice how she magically goes from an A cup to a C cup. Modern technology 8)

Just noticed this post now, lol.  The first pic is not an "A" cup for starters.  The main differences are:

a)  In the first pic she weighs about 130, and in the second about 140.
b)  The first pic isn't a "cleavage shirt" so obviously when it's hidden it's harder to appreciate it's actual size.  That's a no brainer.