Author Topic: Is this what the mod of the PLAYERS CLUB should look like?!  (Read 14252 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Is this what the mod of the PLAYERS CLUB should look like?!
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2007, 11:28:20 AM »
ok yeah. i would fuck the hell out of her and be glad to parade her around, no disrespect

No disrespect taken ;)

Looks like me and you must just have lower standards than Pandaemonium and Berzerkfury  ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2007, 11:30:45 AM »
No disrespect taken ;)

Looks like me and you must just have lower standards than Pandaemonium and Berzerkfury  ::)

yeah if they say she is ugly or something then they are gay. I didnt read shit on the thread. i was lookin at titties. She reminds me of my ex. i miss her punk ass. Although i got something brewing in my class. I was trying to bone 2 women and i went out with one last night and the other one a week ago and they were just talking to each other. yeah that might suck for me huh. But i keep it optimistic. they might both want me to bone them at the same time.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2007, 11:32:35 AM »
so let me get this straiht...ss talks about going to striip clubs banging whores and snorting cocane but he i s married to a sugar moma?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2007, 11:34:14 AM »
so let me get this straiht...ss talks about going to striip clubs banging whores and snorting cocane but he i s married to a sugar moma?

i think the Great Danielson does that

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2007, 11:36:00 AM »

You got it. Birds of a feather...

wait...according to him "I'll see". hahahahaha...
?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2007, 11:42:14 AM »
No disrespect taken ;)

Looks like me and you must just have lower standards than Pandaemonium and Berzerkfury  ::)

Little advice. If you're going to get that offended by me saying your girl isn't hot, then you yourself know she isn't that attractive. You parading around this forum looking for people to compliment you about her is pretty sad.

Like I said, it's probably the best you could do Baboo.

Attacking SS is a pretty low move, though. Not that I'm surprised, considering your heritage.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2007, 11:44:42 AM »
Little advice. If you're going to get that offended by me saying your girl isn't hot, then you yourself know she isn't that attractive. You parading around this forum looking for people to compliment you about her is pretty sad.

Attacking SS is a pretty low move, though. Not that I'm surprised, considering your heritage.

I wasn't offended at you saying my girl was not attractive, otherwise I would have gotten angry in my response.  Instead, I'm just laughing at the "internet stud" status that your opinions suggest.  It may be the best I could do, and it's probably better than what you can do!

And how is attacking SS a low move?  Don't you guys pride yourself on being able to "take heat?"  Wasn't SS flaming DavidPaul and me for the last few days?!  But when one replies and points out SS' hypocricy it's considered a "low move."  You need to get his nuts off of your chin, SS himself isnt even crying over this the way you are.  :'(

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2007, 11:45:37 AM »

Oh, shut the fk up BF!

Stop trying to get in good with those who wouldn't think twice about smearing you and your family's name all over this site at the drop of a hat and be your own man you little homo. For fux sakes!

It's been done before and you freaked. Now the best defense is to make your enemies and those you fear your online buddies...for protection. You're no different than A23.

?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2007, 11:48:54 AM »
Oh, shut the fk up BF!

Stop trying to get in good with those who wouldn't think twice about smearing you and your family's name all over this site at the drop of a hat and be your own man you little homo. For fux sakes!

It's been done before and you freaked. Now the best defense is to make your enemies and those you fear your online buddies...for protection. You're no different than A23.

Block, I'm not making my enemies my friends. I've never had a problem with SS, and he's known that I looked better than those old pics of me long before I posted them on here.

Attacking someone's wife is pretty low. When I attacked Cheri Lane back in the day I got attacked by 10-15 gimmicks for insulting a woman. Now this Arab slob is attacking someone that doesn't even post on here and you want him to be let off scott free? No thanks.

In the end, it's an internet forum and it's only people's opinions, which don't bother me in the least.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2007, 11:53:52 AM »
Block, I'm not making my enemies my friends. I've never had a problem with SS, and he's known that I looked better than those old pics of me long before I posted them on here.

Attacking someone's wife is pretty low. When I attacked Cheri Lane back in the day I got attacked by 10-15 gimmicks for insulting a woman. Now this Arab slob is attacking someone that doesn't even post on here and you want him to be let off scott free? No thanks.

In the end, it's an internet forum and it's only people's opinions, which don't bother me in the least.

Agree with your last paragraph, not with your second.  You have attacked other women (ex. Cheri Lane) and my GF, but now you think it's somehow different that I took a slight shot at SS's girl (and later even took my comments back).  The nuthugerness/double-standards you have towards your "fellow Y-boarders" is laughable.

Irrespective of wife or girlfriend comments, you're one of biggest loudmouths on here, especially with racist comments, so for you to even try to play the morality card now and say what's a "low blow" is simply remarkable.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2007, 11:54:36 AM »

Attacking someone's wife is pretty low.

it's a sign that a wounded pup is desperate

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2007, 11:54:55 AM »
Agree with your last paragraph, not with your second.  You have attacked other women (ex. Cheri Lane) and my GF, but now you think it's somehow different that I took a slight shot at SS's girl (and later even took my comments back).  The nuthugerness/double-standards you have towards your "fellow Y-boarders" is laughable.

If you don't like it then leavy, tiny.  Nobody is forcing you to post down here.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2007, 11:55:53 AM »
If you don't like it then leavy, tiny.  Nobody is forcing you to post down here.

Didn't say "I dont like it," just that saying I dont agree with his opinion.  Doesnt mean I can't post where I chose to.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2007, 11:59:29 AM »

Irrespective of wife or girlfriend comments, you're one of biggest loudmouths on here, especially with racist comments, so for you to even try to play the morality card now and say what's a "low blow" is simply remarkable.

I'm not saying it's different. I'm saying I'm not going to not attack you. Yours is lower because you got your hands on SS pics and his wife doesn't even post here.

You've been parading around your girl's pics like she's the second coming of Adriana Lima, when the only thing she's got her on is the square footage of her forehead.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2007, 12:09:11 PM »
I'm not saying it's different. I'm saying I'm not going to not attack you. Yours is lower because you got your hands on SS pics and his wife doesn't even post here.

You've been parading around your girl's pics like she's the second coming of Adriana Lima, when the only thing she's got her on is the square footage of her forehead.

his girl kind of hot to me. i would seriously fuck the hell out of her and take her to a formal party. And she got big nice titties...are they real bigBobs?

oh yeah. BF hows school? Stay in them books

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2007, 12:12:08 PM »
his girl kind of hot to me. i would seriously fuck the hell out of her and take her to a formal party. And she got big nice titties...are they real bigBobs?

oh yeah. BF hows school? Stay in them books

Shit the bed bad this semester. Didn't touch physics all semester. Trying to learn 20 chapters of that while studying for an MCB final and other ones at the same time is not a good combination for finishing out strong on the semester. Got to rebound next semester.

How about you? You in clinicals yet?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2007, 12:17:42 PM »

holy shit cry my a fcking river dude!  I had one phrase about his wife just saying that's not what a player's club mod's girl should look like and changed it after a few minutes and took my words back.  SS himself isnt even making a deal about it but you are.  I thought you weren't so sensitive and were able to take some heat?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2007, 12:19:59 PM »
Shit the bed bad this semester. Didn't touch physics all semester. Trying to learn 20 chapters of that while studying for an MCB final and other ones at the same time is not a good combination for finishing out strong on the semester. Got to rebound next semester.

How about you? You in clinicals yet?

Man hell naw. still more book work. I got one more semester. I take step one in about june. Then i gotta go to the ghetto hospital for clinic.

btw what do you think happend this semester. Partying and shit?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2007, 12:33:34 PM »
whoa bigbobs ripped on SS's wife?  aiya thats just plain disgusting--I'd be pretty happy SS is in the States if I were you.  I may be bananas but if SS came after me, I'd hit the highway runnin the other way.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2007, 12:35:37 PM »
whoa bigbobs ripped on SS's wife?  aiya thats just plain disgusting--I'd be pretty happy SS is in the States if I were you.  I may be bananas but if SS came after me, I'd hit the highway runnin the other way.

Not sure if you followed the thread or not avi,  but I'd hardly say I "ripped on his wife."  It was a pretty minor cut which I still took back, BF is just nuthugging and making a fuss out of it even though SS understands.

This thread was a true test if people who dish insults are able to taken them.  To SS's credit he did okay, can't say the same about BF.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2007, 12:37:42 PM »
If SS came after you...all you would have to do is walk. His fat ass probably doesn't break the flat land speed of .02 mph. Oh, he may have to take his HARLEY.

I'm usually against not slamming those who don't post here such as spouses or gf's but he drew first blood...not me.

He can easily dish it out but he gets frazzled and loses his ability to type on the keyboard and gets all clammy hands and makes threats when he feels heat comming around the corner.

I have to put it in movie terms so he'll understand. He watches too many movies. He thinks I can't see what he's trying to do.
?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2007, 12:38:12 PM »
Not sure if you followed the thread or not avi,  but I'd hardly say I "ripped on his wife."  It was a pretty minor cut which I still took back, BF is just nuthugging and making a fuss out of it even though SS understands.

This thread was a true test if people who dish insults are able to taken them.  To SS's credit he did okay, can't say the same about BF.

Que? I was insulted in this thread? You've been throwing a temper tantrum since Panda and I called your girl ugly.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2007, 12:38:21 PM »

yeah we beyond that. I want some advice on my little problem at school i stated above. How about one of the broads just said "hey you wanna go on thursday and get drinks with us (both the chicks im trying to bone)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2007, 12:39:59 PM »
Man hell naw. still more book work. I got one more semester. I take step one in about june. Then i gotta go to the ghetto hospital for clinic.

btw what do you think happend this semester. Partying and shit?

Ahh, I thought you were a year ahead.

Nah, about the same partying as usual. Poor time management is all.

yeah we beyond that. I want some advice on my little problem at school i stated above. How about one of the broads just said "hey you wanna go on thursday and get drinks with us (both the chicks im trying to bone)

Menage a trois!!!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2007, 12:41:22 PM »
ok thats what i think. Like i seriously feel i might be able to pull one off. Not even joking.