Author Topic: Is this what the mod of the PLAYERS CLUB should look like?!  (Read 14256 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Re: Is this what the mod of the PLAYERS CLUB should look like?!
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2007, 12:50:56 PM »
holy shit cry my a fcking river dude!  I had one phrase about his wife just saying that's not what a player's club mod's girl should look like and changed it after a few minutes and took my words back.  SS himself isnt even making a deal about it but you are.  I thought you weren't so sensitive and were able to take some heat?

heres the bottom line with my opinion of you bigbobs.  I actually think that chick of yours is hot.  I think that you state your case well.  You seem ok. BUT--I fucking despise that stupid fucking ridiculous retarted lame garbage Team Nasser bullshit.  It's absolutely ridiculous.  Step away from that shit and I would have tons of respect for you.  Especially since Bluto basically runs that.  I hate that dink.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2007, 01:16:52 PM »
Que? I was insulted in this thread? You've been throwing a temper tantrum since Panda and I called your girl ugly.

Yes, laughing at you guys and calling you on your "internet stud" status while showing what the general opinion of her is somehow throwing a "temper tantrum"  ::)

heres the bottom line with my opinion of you bigbobs.  I actually think that chick of yours is hot.  I think that you state your case well.  You seem ok. BUT--I fucking despise that stupid fucking ridiculous retarted lame garbage Team Nasser bullshit.  It's absolutely ridiculous.  Step away from that shit and I would have tons of respect for you.  Especially since Bluto basically runs that.  I hate that dink.

We stepped off on a wrong foot but unlike BF and Panda we get along now - because the difference is you dont take shit seriously like they do, and you are willing to admit if someone is in good shape or has a good looking girl even if you've exchanged flames with them, which they are unable to do.  Just look at their replies on the V board proclaiming that SS looks better than DP, when even SS admitted DP's body is better.

Bluto does not "run" Team Nasser, he did perhaps a few months ago but hardly anymore.

Not sure why you have a problem with Nasser though?  I think of all pros he treats his fans the best by far, so in return he deserves respect from fans wherever we can show it, such as on internet forums.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2007, 01:56:32 PM »
And she got big nice titties...are they real bigBobs?

I thought you had more skillz Mal.

I'd love to see what this chick looks like without the $200 haircut, 47lbs. of makeup and  the Wonderbra

Notice how she magically goes from an A cup to a C cup. Modern technology 8)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2007, 02:15:00 PM »

Looks like a big, strong, musclebound sum'bitch to me......thick as a bulldozer and more powerful than a jet engine.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2007, 02:16:26 PM »
SS looks huge there, he never said he was ripped. Taking shots at his woman is kind of shitty Bob. I know you are a cool guy who is just having some fun on here so I must say I am a bit surprised that you are taking this route.
E

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2007, 02:27:58 PM »
SS looks huge there, he never said he was ripped. Taking shots at his woman is kind of shitty Bob. I know you are a cool guy who is just having some fun on here so I must say I am a bit surprised that you are taking this route.

I agree that was wrong,which is why I changed it within minutes.  Now here you have me changing my post within minutes and admitting I was wrong, whereas all over the place you have BerzerkFury and Pandaemonium taking cheaper shots at my girl, not taking their comments back or anything, and yet you're still point out my flaw and not theirs?  I thought you were above the whole double-standards thing ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2007, 02:32:00 PM »
I agree that was wrong,which is why I changed it within minutes.  Now here you have me changing my post within minutes and admitting I was wrong, whereas all over the place you have BerzerkFury and Pandaemonium taking cheaper shots at my girl, not taking their comments back or anything, and yet you're still point out my flaw and not theirs?  I thought you were above the whole double-standards thing ::)

Look at that pic above. Her forehead is gigantic. Looks like she's going bald. Can't help it. First thing I noticed when you plastered those pics on 5 different boards looking for people to fellate your ego for dating her.  ::)

Get over it. What I say has nothing to do with you attacking SS's wife.

P.S. I agree with Groink. Take off the 50 pounds of makeup and stuffed bra and she's pretty average. You da MAN!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2007, 02:32:33 PM »

FFS would you stop your goddamn whining >:(

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2007, 02:34:06 PM »

P.S. I agree with Groink. Take off the 50 pounds of makeup and stuffed bra and she's pretty average. You da MAN!

And don't forget to shave off "her" adam's apple.  What I'm getting at is try to make it less obvious that "she" used to be a "he" ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2007, 02:35:09 PM »

I think it a bit different when you post them up and say "here she is" as opposed to someone posting them against your wishes. I personally have posted pics of many girls that I have dated or been involved with and although I usually take down the naked or sexual ones after a few days, I wouldn't care if someone said they were ugly, because I posted them myself. To my knowledge SS didn't want her pic posted and didn't bring her into the discussion here, so I do see it as being a little different.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2007, 02:36:25 PM »
And don't forget to shave off "her" adam's apple.  What I'm getting at is try to make it less obvious that "she" used to be a "he" ;)

hahahaha, we've bruised this guy's ego beyond belief. He's been talking about us calling her ugly for 72 straight hours now. Exactly why I said he only posted those pics in the hopes that people would fellate his ego for dating a "hottie."

That's probably why she's got the receding hairline. Epic testosterone usage.

I think it a bit different when you post them up and say "here she is" as opposed to someone posting them against your wishes. I personally have posted pics of many girls that I have dated or been involved with and although I usually take down the naked or sexual ones after a few days, I wouldn't care if someone said they were ugly, because I posted them myself. To my knowledge SS didn't want her pic posted and didn't bring her into the discussion here, so I do see it as being a little different.

This is exactly what I said earlier. He tried to justify it as being the same thing when SS's pics were posted against his wishes. Bigslob has been slinging this trashy girl's pics all over Getbig.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2007, 02:38:15 PM »
Look at that pic above. Her forehead is gigantic. Looks like she's going bald. Can't help it. First thing I noticed when you plastered those pics on 5 different boards looking for people to fellate your ego for dating her.  ::)

Get over it. What I say has nothing to do with you attacking SS's wife.

she's not my wife fucker >:(

she's my ex and the my kids mom and she's a sweetheart a little thick but it's all good cause it gives me a reason to fuck 19 yr old strippers ;D...........if you guys think i'm all talk ask sl-dubbs on the P/l board what he thinks ;) ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2007, 02:38:33 PM »

Sure, it is a  bit different that way.  But the magnitude of my insulting SS's wife is much much smaller than what these guys are saying about mine, which still doesnt bother me - I'm just pointing out the double standard on your part.

On another similar token, most getbiggers were putting down Chick for him getting defensive at their insulting towards Jay Cutler's wife on the G&O

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2007, 02:40:05 PM »

she's my ex and the my kids mom and she's a sweetheart a little thick but it's all good cause it gives me a reason to fuck 19 yr old strippers ;D...........if you guys think i'm all talk ask sl-dubbs on the P/l board what he thinks ;) ;)

If she's not even your wife then what is all this fuss about?  Even points out the double standard here more.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2007, 02:41:03 PM »

hahaha, sorry big guy. I've been reading every 5 or 6 posts in this thread so I must've missed it.  ;D

If she's not even your wife then what is all this fuss about?  Even points out the double standard here more.

Maybe becaus she's the mother of his kids?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2007, 02:43:52 PM »
well because unlike you i didn't post her pic, and more important then being my wife she's my kids mom.jeez ::)

either way Dp and BH stood up all night planning this owning, and well it sucked.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2007, 02:44:29 PM »
And here we have.....BERZERKFURY's GIRLS!!!!

Have you ever seen a larger set of GUMS in your life than the girl on the Left!  She is probably carrying more bodyfat than SS!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2007, 02:45:55 PM »
hahaha, you're a little behind the times. Those girls are from my high school and that pic over 2.5 years old.

What a self-owning. How long did you spend looking that up?

You digging that pic up shows how utterly embedded in your head am I. You really took my comments to heart.

Care to try again?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2007, 02:46:17 PM »

Maybe becaus she's the mother of his kids?

Geez for the last time, how many times do we have to go through this?  I made a *slight* cut at his ex who is the mother of his kids and then took it back and changed the thread title...now pages later you're still crying about it!  Even though SS seems to be okay with it!  Like I said cry me a fcking river.   :'( :'( :'(

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2007, 02:47:11 PM »
hahaha, you're a little behind the times. Those girls are from my high school and that pic over 2.5 years old.

What a self-owning. How long did you spend looking that up?

Care to try again?

haha I didnt spend a second looking that up, I handily got it right in my inbox.

So those are the type of "girls" you used to hang out with 2.5 years ago, and the fact that you havent proven that you've gotten any better ones since then makes it all different?  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2007, 02:48:41 PM »
Geez for the last time, how many times do we have to go through this?  I made a *slight* cut at his ex who is the mother of his kids and then took it back and changed the thread title...now pages later you're still crying about it!  Even though SS seems to be okay with it!  Like I said cry me a fcking river.   :'( :'( :'(

It doesn't bother me. I'm cluing you into why it bothers him, seeing as you were just asking about it. Are you that dense?

haha I didnt spend a second looking that up, I handily got it right in my inbox.

So those are the type of "girls" you used to hang out with 2.5 years ago, and the fact that you havent proven that you've gotten any better ones since then makes it all different?  ::)

No, they're not the type of girls I hang out with. I was at my friend's apartment at college and they somehow ended up at the one next door. Haven't talked to them since and couldn't care less about them. Can't help it I grew up with them and they wanted a picture.

I figured someone sent you it. I'm not surprised. I wonder which one of my obsessed nuthuggers it was.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2007, 02:50:22 PM »
well because unlike you i didn't post her pic, and more important then being my wife she's my kids mom.jeez ::)

Exactly.  That was completely a shit move ANY way you look at it.  And I don't care WHO on here did it, I would still call it a shit move.  You leave family out of it.  That's not an owning.  That's called being a pussy.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2007, 02:51:20 PM »

This hairline is definitely receding badly.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2007, 02:52:22 PM »
It doesn't bother me. I'm cluing you into why it bothers him, seeing as you were just asking about it. Are you that dense?

The thing you're whining about it 10 times more than he did.  And if you like to dish insults out (which you do) then stop whining on behalf of your idol when the same happens to him.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2007, 02:53:12 PM »

This hairline is definitely receding badly.

Okay internet stud who posts pictures up of himself with women who have gums larger than a walrus  ::)