Author Topic: I see...  (Read 782 times)

Nietzsche

I see...
« on: December 19, 2007, 06:27:48 PM »
...that the poor excuse for a man named "ripitupbaby" has been cast out of this board. 

It amuses me to think upon the countless times she cried, all choked up reading over post after post about how repulsive of a man beast she is. 

She has withered like a poisoned flower, drowning in testosterone and forehead.  What a sad fate for a woman so filled with self-contempt and lacking in self-esteem that she became a man.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: I see...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 06:47:44 PM »
No, I asked to be taken off the V actually.   :)

It was never the name calling and stupid man jokes, those were always lame and still are...
It was the lies and drama and obsessive gossip, and all the "personal" shit - going into people's accounts and posting PMs, etc. - that kinda made me sick of the whole thing. 

But thanks for demonstrating your cluelessness and making it more clear whose gimmick you are.   :)

:)

Nietzsche

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 06:53:24 PM »
No, I asked to be taken off the V actually.   :)

It was never the name calling and stupid man jokes, those were always lame and still are...
It was the lies and drama and obsessive gossip, and all the "personal" shit - going into people's accounts and posting PMs, etc. - that kinda made me sick of the whole thing. 

But thanks for demonstrating your cluelessness and making it more clear whose gimmick you are.   :)

Well the whining you did on the radio, about how upset you were with people "riding you", does ruin that argument you just presented sir. 

You crumbled like the pathetic simpleton you are.  Now scurry back to transforming yourself in a man.  Good day.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 06:56:13 PM »
Well the whining you did on the radio, about how upset you were with people "riding you", does ruin that argument you just presented sir. 

You crumbled like the pathetic simpleton you are.  Now scurry back to transforming yourself in a man.  Good day.

I didn't WHINE on the radio...and I didn't melt as bad as some others did  ;).  I knew I only had a few minutes, so I figured I'd throw as much shit as I could at alex.   ;D

I wasn't upset, you douchebag.  I was actually having fun. 

Anything else?

:)

Nietzsche

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 07:03:47 PM »

I didn't WHINE on the radio...and I didn't melt as bad as some others did  ;).  I knew I only had a few minutes, so I figured I'd throw as much shit as I could at alex.   ;D

I wasn't upset, you douchebag.  I was actually having fun. 

Anything else?

Yes whatever you have to tell yourself sir, whatever it takes to keep the delusion alive.  To every other individual who listened to the radio show, they could hear you clear as day complaining about people picking on you and how upset you were with Alex for supposedly starting it.  You came across as whiny, sensitive and pathetic, end of story sir.

As for more, no I have nothing more to say to such an individual as lacking in self-esteem, self-worth and disturbed with gender issues as yourself.  Now begone wretched "thing" for your avatar causes nausea in stomach, for you look like a transvestite monkey with a receding hairline :-X :-\ :-X

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 09:34:26 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA

another legendary thread and owning from Nietzsche!!!!!!!!!!!!!