Author Topic: Adventures  (Read 990 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Adventures
« on: December 20, 2007, 04:31:51 PM »
As any of you who read my threads know, I will do anything, I jsut dont care.  Anyways, I have never been out to Eastern Canada. I have a friend in Toronto I would like to go visit.  If pumphard has 1 fucking ounce of nerve, and puts up his address details, I WILL 100% go out there and face to face with him.  He's always telling others to give their details and how he will meet them.  Well, I stone cold guarantee I will put up my own dollars (no matter how limited those are) and make the trip.  Write this in stone, and if you read my threads, I stick to it and provide proof.  Anyways, fat man, balls in your court.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Adventures
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 06:07:52 PM »
Anyways, fat man, balls in your court.

Now you've got him all turned on, he can't respond, he's been wanking his fat roll.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 07:28:37 PM »
As any of you who read my threads know, I will do anything, I jsut dont care.  Anyways, I have never been out to Eastern Canada. I have a friend in Toronto I would like to go visit.  If pumphard has 1 fucking ounce of nerve, and puts up his address details, I WILL 100% go out there and face to face with him.  He's always telling others to give their details and how he will meet them.  Well, I stone cold guarantee I will put up my own dollars (no matter how limited those are) and make the trip.  Write this in stone, and if you read my threads, I stick to it and provide proof.  Anyways, fat man, balls in your court.
How many times do I have to hear about how crazy you are, and that'll you'll do anything, just shut up and come down

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 08:19:54 PM »
How many times do I have to hear about how crazy you are, and that'll you'll do anything, just shut up and come down

hes not pulling your chain--he pm'd me this--so we have adventures---bahahhaahahhahha I'm gonna do to him what I did to this one guy and bite the end of his nose off and swallow it

pumphard
Getbig IV

Getbig!

(No subject)
« Sent to: avesher on: Today at 08:40:49 PM » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
let me know when you're coming
Report To Admin

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 08:21:51 PM »
hes not pulling your chain--he pm'd me this--so we have adventures---bahahhaahahhahha I'm gonna do to him what I did to this one guy and bite the end of his nose off and swallow it

pumphard
Getbig IV

Getbig!

(No subject)
« Sent to: avesher on: Today at 08:40:49 PM » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
let me know when you're coming
Report To Admin

He sent me a couple of those today as well, I think he's been overdosing on the negro sperm and feels invincible.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 08:21:56 PM »
ok then:  pm me where I am going and don't be a tard and bring eleventeen of your friends--just be there--I'm kinda leaning towards end of March.  Pretty solid on that time frame.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 08:22:58 PM »
He sent me a couple of those today as well, I think he's been overdosing on the negro sperm and feels invincible.

did he really?---does he think that no one is gonna take him up on this?  My trip at least will have other benefits, visiting a friend and and NBA game.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 08:25:41 PM »
This has potential........These are def 2 guys that show 4 sho!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 08:27:14 PM »
did he really?---does he think that no one is gonna take him up on this?  My trip at least will have other benefits, visiting a friend and and NBA game.
yeah, he did, he knows I live in CA and he expects me to go to Las Vegas to meet him. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!