Author Topic: I Would Like to See  (Read 2661 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
I Would Like to See
« on: December 21, 2007, 06:36:21 PM »
the chaos massive owning of bigkubby get stickied somewhere.  That has to be the biggest destruction on this board ever.  Spicflubby claimed to be in a cheyenne truck, and chaos had noted the vehicles in the lot and called kubby on it, and the little spic hasnt been heard from since.  Bigkubby was massively destroyed by chaos, to a level I have never witnessed.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: I Would Like to See
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 06:43:06 PM »
No prob. post it here and i'll sticky it........why is it on the V anyways, there's no owning aloud there. :D :D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 07:03:03 PM »
No prob. post it here and i'll sticky it........why is it on the V anyways, there's no owning aloud there. :D :D

It is allowed, just not by DP ;D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 07:06:54 PM »

ya unsticky my cage fighting thing and put the monster owning up---mine is old news--I'm up to new tricks soon--lol

this is the thread anyways 
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=191659.0

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 08:39:28 PM »
the chaos massive owning of bigkubby get stickied somewhere.  That has to be the biggest destruction on this board ever.  Spicflubby claimed to be in a cheyenne truck, and chaos had noted the vehicles in the lot and called kubby on it, and the little spic hasnt been heard from since.  Bigkubby was massively destroyed by chaos, to a level I have never witnessed.
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ;D
i

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 08:57:36 PM »
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ;D
When are you going to come clean and abandon this gimmick?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 09:36:18 PM »
When are you going to come clean and abandon this gimmick?

Seconded.  This is a lame ass gimmick.  Probably somebody you made your bitch and now they have to come back under a gimmick to attack you.  Pathetic.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 11:08:58 PM »
This is no flame on chaos, but to take some one who is so obviously a gimmick seriously is a self-pwning! Hate to be saying this, but after giving it a second thought I consider chaos owned ;D I bet bigkubby is still laughing his ass off about the incident. And ofcourse, the fools here who take this place so seriously (whilst claiming how they dont take it seriously at all) claim this to be a brutal owning on chaos's part.

I don't dislike the guy at all, I just can't believe he fell for this one  ;)
follow the arrows

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 11:25:01 PM »
This is no flame on chaos, but to take some one who is so obviously a gimmick seriously is a self-pwning! Hate to be saying this, but after giving it a second thought I consider chaos owned ;D I bet bigkubby is still laughing his ass off about the incident. And ofcourse, the fools here who take this place so seriously (whilst claiming how they dont take it seriously at all) claim this to be a brutal owning on chaos's part.

suck a dik

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2007, 11:32:55 PM »

It wasn't like Chaos drove 100 miles.  It was across the street.  ::)

Plus those pics are bigtubby.  I got those off of photobucket months ago and now they are gone.  I figured his dumbass would use the same username and I was right.  The original Pic he posted was in the bunch he had on Photobucket.  Then he got pissed cuz I posted one of his burrito buddies and some whore at a bar.

Hey Spic where is the Myspace page you got those pics from that you claimed?  You are a fucking taco eating, Lawn raking coward.  A fucking disgrace to your culture if that is possible.  Chaos owns you bitch.  ;)

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 11:34:49 PM »
It wasn't like Chaos drove 100 miles.  It was across the street.  ::)

Plus those pics are bigtubby.  I got those off of photobucket months ago and now they are gone.  I figured his dumbass would use the same username and I was right.  The original Pic he posted was in the bunch he had on Photobucket.  Then he got pissed cuz I posted one of his burrito buddies and some whore at a bar.

Hey Spic where is the Myspace page you got those pics from that you claimed?  You are a fucking taco eating, Lawn raking coward.  A fucking disgrace to your culture if that is possible.  Chaos owns you bitch.  ;)
awwwwwwwwwww let me give you a tissue your too riled up son :'( :'(
i

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2007, 12:15:54 AM »
my only real curiosity about bigkubby, whether gimmick or not, is how massively stupid he is.   Genuinely dumb I mean.  Post after post after post his english, grammar and spelling are a mockery of the English language.  I mean ya its just a forum and all, but to make som many mistakes time after time shows a genuine level of being a complete moron.  It's kinda sad in a way to see an adult be that uneducated in this day and age.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2007, 12:16:37 AM »
awwwwwwwwwww let me give you a tissue your too riled up son :'( :'(

I doubt if you have one since your sister used them all to wipe my cum off her face.  Best 25 cents I have ever spent.

BTW...she owes me 20 cents.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2007, 03:18:46 AM »
I doubt if you have one since your sister used them all to wipe my cum off her face.  Best 25 cents I have ever spent.

BTW...she owes me 20 cents.
WOW IS THAT ALL YOU GOT ::) KEEP GETTING MAD ::) I OWN YOUR MIND AS YOU CAN SEE YOU THRIVE OFF OF ME :o
i

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2007, 11:47:42 AM »
Chaos figured it be a quick warm up to beat down tubby before his chest workout.

would of only took him a min.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2007, 03:24:04 PM »
I hope Chaos at least gotta burger and fries while he was across the street. :)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2007, 03:47:28 PM »
TOO EASY, I OWNED "PANDA" IN A SIMILAR WAY HAHAHAHA OH BROTHER WHAT A QUEEF
follow the arrows

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2007, 03:55:22 PM »

Yeah, you sure did you skinny little BP 205 for 2 reps pussy ::)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=191737.0

Master Blaster

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2007, 03:55:34 PM »

What the fuck is this little noob talking about?  >:(

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2007, 03:58:50 PM »
What the fuck is this little noob talking about?  >:(
NI GGA I GOT 5337 posts racked up. Show some respect CRACKA  >:(
follow the arrows

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2007, 04:02:02 PM »
What the fuck is this little noob talking about?  >:(
I think he's saying he's gonna smack Panda's skinny white ass.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2007, 05:56:35 PM »

Is there something "haiter"? Aren't you late for your self-explosives class?

And it wouldn't matter if "big"tubby is a gimmick or not, there is a real person posting on that account, and that real person has to be the biggest pussy ever. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2007, 06:53:40 PM »
Is there something "haiter"? Aren't you late for your self-explosives class?

And it wouldn't matter if "big"tubby is a gimmick or not, there is a real person posting on that account, and that real person has to be the biggest pussy ever. :-*
That real person is just posing as a gangster-wannabe and his sole purpose on this website is to push people's buttons... he could care less what you think about him, cuz he's only doing it for fun. You were right in telling him to come to Koloseum to meet him if he was so eager to meet you- I'll give you credit for that. However, in the end he managed to piss you off (or annoy, pick your emotion) enough to get you to concede to his demands.

Just play it smarter next time  ;)
follow the arrows

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2007, 10:02:09 PM »
That real person is just posing as a gangster-wannabe and his sole purpose on this website is to push people's buttons... he could care less what you think about him, cuz he's only doing it for fun. You were right in telling him to come to Koloseum to meet him if he was so eager to meet you- I'll give you credit for that. However, in the end he managed to piss you off (or annoy, pick your emotion) enough to get you to concede to his demands.

Just play it smarter next time  ;)
And how did I "meet his demands"? By ageeing to walk across the street? hahaha Are you telling me you are so fucking lazy you wouldn't walk across the street to slap the piss out of a stinky beener that has been calling you out for months? This greasy burrito has been running his mouth about how badly he was going to beat me, so I gave him the opportunity......gimmick or not, he didn't show, which makes the little orange picker a PUSSY.

BTW "haiter", I'm not mad or annoyed or the least bit peeved, I am as calm as can be, remember my little brown skinned friend, it's better to fight with a level head than rage.
 :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2007, 10:09:15 PM »
And how did I "meet his demands"? By ageeing to walk across the street? hahaha Are you telling me you are so fucking lazy you wouldn't walk across the street to slap the piss out of a stinky beener that has been calling you out for months? This greasy burrito has been running his mouth about how badly he was going to beat me, so I gave him the opportunity......gimmick or not, he didn't show, which makes the little orange picker a PUSSY.

BTW "haiter", I'm not mad or annoyed or the least bit peeved, I am as calm as can be, remember my little brown skinned friend, it's better to fight with a level head than rage.
 :-*
I'm on your side bra, why take it to heart? Calm down  ;)

I understand that he was calling you out, and in a normal situation any courageous person wouldn't put up with shit like that. But he's a fuckign gimmick! He WANTS you to react that way, he WANTS you to take him seriously! He's gonna try to push your buttons, and make you do things to go out of your way. I hope you try to understand where I am coming from...you could have just ignored him for the troll he is and not let your ego get the best of you  :)
follow the arrows