Author Topic: Started training again 8 months ago after 3 years pics  (Read 3553 times)

str8-T

• Getbig II
Started training again 8 months ago after 3 years pics
« on: December 30, 2007, 05:00:50 PM »
I used to train hard and heavy while I was in college but I stopped after starting work...so last February I hurt my leg playing soccer and I decided to get back into shape with training....because I had to do rehab for my ankle anyway... had a good base from the past but it took a lot of time and energy to get this far...but I still have a long way to go...now Im about 222lbs... 6'0 at about 12%-12.8% bodyfat...these pics were from 2 months ago and Ive made lots of improvements since...but Id figure Id post them anyways... but as I said I still have a long way to go...plan on shedding more bodyfat after the winter...
hopefully this gives others more courage to post their pics  :-\

str8-T

• Getbig II
Re: Started training again 8 months ago after 3 years pics
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 05:05:35 PM »
another one

str8-T

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 05:13:49 PM »
here is another one ..shitty photo quality in these but Im not gonna spend hours trying to make each picture look perfect...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 05:19:42 PM »
Brutal gyno.

These should be posted in the pic section anyways, pointy nips. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

str8-T

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 05:23:00 PM »
Brutal gyno.

haha sorry about the posting location...but I thought it might be appropriate in the Positive Discusiion section... actually its not gyno...went to a doctor because I thought it was but he told me it wasnt..he said gyno is always hard and painful...which I had neither.. ;D
but nobody's perfect??? could have a worse physique   ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 05:26:17 PM »
haha sorry about the posting location...but I thought it might be appropriate in the Positive Discusiion section... actually its not gyno...went to a doctor because I thought it was but he told me it wasnt..he said gyno is always hard and painful...which I had neither.. ;D
but nobody's perfect??? could have a worse physique   ;D
If it's not gyno, did the doctor say what it was? It looks like gyno.

The positive section may be a good place for it, if you're afraid of being roasted on other boards. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

str8-T

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 05:32:53 PM »
he didnt say specifically...but he did say it should go away..he said it was a bit of extra fat...but he said if I had gyno..I would know it for sure...and after shedding about 6-8 pounds (at the time of the pic I was about 228) it went away for the most part..but my chest development has always been a bit off compared with teh rest of my body..so ive been working hard on it and have brought it up a bit since then. hmm...I guess I should probably take new pics soon..
as for moving it there...is there anyway I can just move the thread there? or should I just start a new one...defintely not afraid of being roasted because most people are too scared to post a pic...and anyways why get pissed off over an internet forum  ;D

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 06:02:05 PM »
I'd stop training obliques if you do, your waist is pretty wide.  The only other comment I have is you need to add some thickness to your back, it looks really off from that side pick.  You have some decent width in the front shot, but the side bi shot really shows how thin it is.

And yea, it definitely looks like you have gyno, you should get yourself to around 9-10% BF, if it doesn't go away, then I'd say 99.9% chance it's gyno.

Keep it up.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 06:09:52 PM »
str8-T. I think you can PM a mod to move it, ID is cool like that or just start a new thread on the pic board, it's probably easier.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

str8-T

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2007, 08:50:00 PM »
I'd stop training obliques if you do, your waist is pretty wide.  The only other comment I have is you need to add some thickness to your back, it looks really off from that side pick.  You have some decent width in the front shot, but the side bi shot really shows how thin it is.

And yea, it definitely looks like you have gyno, you should get yourself to around 9-10% BF, if it doesn't go away, then I'd say 99.9% chance it's gyno.

Keep it up.

yeah I stopped training obliques after I noticed the extra width in my midsection. as for the back ive been working on that and its coming along better now...but as you said I need more thickness... I have been working on that as well...but nothing comes easy it will just take time. Thanks for the encouragement. I will work harder on my weak points and post some pics in a couple of months after shredding some bodyfat

drop set

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2008, 01:26:40 PM »
never mind rehab for your ankle i'd sort your face out 1st looks like you were savaged by a lion, its all torn off,i really feel for you

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2008, 03:23:47 PM »
nice and solid build!  nips look like they are sharp enough to cut glass bro! did you take this pic in the cold?!  ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2008, 09:52:59 PM »
Brutal gyno.

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!

When I first saw his pics, I thought "I bet he rubs butter on his nips and has his dog lick them to get that full perky nip look"