Author Topic: Growling stomach at night.  (Read 1102 times)

Ace Of IronDiamonds

• Getbig II
Growling stomach at night.
« on: January 02, 2008, 06:00:33 PM »
Whats up guys,
I have been lifting for about six months now after I had Rotator cuff surgery. I am 37 y/o _ 6'4 215
I will probably be asking a lot of questions of you seasoned lifters. The one question I want to start off with is the growling of my stomach that starts at about 4 am. I eat some low carbs(eggs, cottage cheese etc. and a protein drink) before bed. I want to know if it is bad for my body to experience the hunger it is experiencing in the AM?.....or should I get up and make another protein drink.

Is this common with the rest of you guys?

BTW, this place is awesome. I am glad I found you guys. Its very inspirational just to read all the columns 8) here.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Growling stomach at night.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 07:23:07 PM »
Whats up guys,
I have been lifting for about six months now after I had Rotator cuff surgery. I am 37 y/o _ 6'4 215
I will probably be asking a lot of questions of you seasoned lifters. The one question I want to start off with is the growling of my stomach that starts at about 4 am. I eat some low carbs(eggs, cottage cheese etc. and a protein drink) before bed. I want to know if it is bad for my body to experience the hunger it is experiencing in the AM?.....or should I get up and make another protein drink.

Is this common with the rest of you guys?

BTW, this place is awesome. I am glad I found you guys. Its very inspirational just to read all the columns 8) here.
Is Iron Disciple logged in?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ace Of IronDiamonds

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 06:25:59 PM »
Can someone answer this question for me? This is a very valid question.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 07:06:10 PM »
Try a slower digesting protein, not straight from the tap.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 08:30:04 PM »
Try a slower digesting protein, not straight from the tap.

LOL.   Chaos means have a protien with some fats in it like musclemilk or take some fish oil capsules.    Or put some peanut butter in it.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 09:03:04 PM »

LOL.   Chaos means have a protien with some fats in it like musclemilk or take some fish oil capsules.    Or put some peanut butter in it.
I do ???

I'm trying to be positive for ID, sometimes I struggle. Thanks for keeping it straight War-Hore :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 10:10:38 PM »
I do ???

I'm trying to be positive for ID, sometimes I struggle. Thanks for keeping it straight War-Hore :)

Your a good boy........now run along and do some damage... :)