Author Topic: Kim Lyons not on the Biggest Lower show anymore?  (Read 7217 times)

hairdo

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Kim Lyons not on the Biggest Lower show anymore?
« on: January 05, 2008, 04:42:47 PM »
why isnt she on the biggest loser this season? i hope she hasnt left the show.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: kim lyons
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 05:07:48 PM »
why isnt she on the biggest loser this season? i hope she hasnt left the show.

Maybe she won?
As empty as paradise

Lorie Kimes

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 07:41:24 PM »
I was wondering where she was too?  ???

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 07:46:36 AM »
Kim was on there this season.  I don't watch the show religiously, but I've seen a lot of bits and pieces...She was trainer for the red team, and I think what happened is that her team got picked off pretty quickly.  For the last few weeks, it was just the Blue Team and the Black Team. 
:)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 10:24:39 AM »
Kim was on there this season.  I don't watch the show religiously, but I've seen a lot of bits and pieces...She was trainer for the red team, and I think what happened is that her team got picked off pretty quickly.  For the last few weeks, it was just the Blue Team and the Black Team. 

That was last season. The new season started last Tuesday, only Bob and Jillian are on this season.
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 05:03:04 PM »
That was last season. The new season started last Tuesday, only Bob and Jillian are on this season.

Then last season must have just ended.  Then this season is the couples one? 
:)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 07:11:39 PM »

Then last season must have just ended.  Then this season is the couples one? 

Yes and yes.
E

StrongFox

• Getbig II
  • Live, Love & Laugh
Re: Kim Lyons not on the Biggest Lower show anymore?
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 08:49:05 PM »
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/the_biggest_loser_5/2007_Dec_06_kim_lyons_out

Posted on the above site on Dec. 6th:

The Biggest Loser 5
Kim Lyons won’t be on Biggest Loser 5, but may return

EXCLUSIVE Kim Lyons, the trainer who replaced Jillian Michaels on The Biggest Loser during its third season, will not appear on the show’s upcoming fifth season. Jillian Michaels, who returned this season, will return as a trainer alongside Bob Harper for The Biggest Loser 5.

A press release announcing the upcoming fifth season of the show, which will feature couples, says that “[t]he series features trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels.” Kim isn’t mentioned.

An NBC spokesperson confirmed to me exclusively that Kim will not return, as she had other “opportunities,” including the January release of her new book, Kim Lyons’ Your Body, Your Life: The 12-Week Program to Optimum Physical, Mental & Emotional Fitness. The spokesperson said it’s “a possiblity” Kim could return in the future—which, of course, Jillian did this season.

Kim’s publicists said essentially the same thing. “Given the timing of the new season and filming starting so soon after the current season’s closure, Kim had many prior commitments and projects […] that she had to focus on. She is still committed to the Biggest Loser family and remains a valuable part of the show. The door is absolutely open to her returning,” her publicist told me.

On Tuesday’s episode of The Biggest Loser 4, Kim found that her entire team had been eliminated from the competition, the first time that’s happened in the show’s history.