Author Topic: Bigbobs--what do you guys think?  (Read 7098 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Bigbobs--what do you guys think?
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2008, 09:25:35 PM »
I think the clothes buying thing is sick as fuck, but I am not sure if he actually bought them or is just fucking around with is. He doesn't seem like a bad guy to me though, he can take shit and doesn't cry like a bitch, plus he posts pics of some good looking girls(I know opinions vary on this, but some of them looked damn good to me). I think he is a pretty good poster, he just needs to stop worshipping Nasser if he wants to be taken more seriously around here.

All sleeping cells are good people...until they get the order...

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2008, 02:54:35 PM »
Avesher, I have been reading a bit and I now think that Bigbobs is actually serious about loving Nasser. I just figured he was fucking around like Bluto was doing, trying to see how many dopes he could pull one over on. Now I am pretty sure he actually does worship the guy.  :-\
E

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2008, 04:00:20 PM »
Avesher, I have been reading a bit and I now think that Bigbobs is actually serious about loving Nasser. I just figured he was fucking around like Bluto was doing, trying to see how many dopes he could pull one over on. Now I am pretty sure he actually does worship the guy.  :-\

ya thats why at first I was pretty cool with bigbobs and he seemed alright.  But then I realized it is straight creepy the way he is and his posts regarding Nasser.  And the whole purchasing of used clothing.  That kinda crossed the line.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2008, 04:03:07 PM »
ya thats why at first I was pretty cool with bigbobs and he seemed alright.  But then I realized it is straight creepy the way he is and his posts regarding Nasser.  And the whole purchasing of used clothing.  That kinda crossed the line.

I agree with you. I thought it was an act, apparently it's real :-\
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2008, 04:06:25 PM »
i like big boobs
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2008, 04:10:08 PM »
i like big boobs

He kicked you out of team Nasser and took control of it. You have a lot of forgiveness in your heart.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2008, 04:10:51 PM »
He kicked you out of team Nasser and took control of it. You have a lot of forgiveness in your heart.
You may want to re-read Bluto's post. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2008, 04:13:10 PM »
You may want to re-read Bluto's post. ;D

I know, but he is drunk and I was trying to take an opportunity to see what really went down. How a guy like bigbobs kicks Bluto out of his own team is beyond me ???
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2008, 04:15:43 PM »
I know, but he is drunk and I was trying to take an opportunity to see what really went down. How a guy like bigbobs kicks Bluto out of his own team is beyond me ???
Blutos drunk? hahahaaa

It was a sneak attack set in motion by el mariachi...he questioned Blutos loyalty several times before "big"bobs layed the smack down.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2008, 04:19:26 PM »
Blutos drunk? hahahaaa

It was a sneak attack set in motion by el mariachi...he questioned Blutos loyalty several times before "big"bobs layed the smack down.

Yeah, I saw mariachi going after Bluto(bigbobs kicked out Mariachi now as well). Then Bigbobs called Nasser and told him to fire Bluto, at least I am assuming he told him to. I am amazed that Bluto hasn't attacked bigbobs for fucking him over like that. He won't admit it, but I am like 99% sure Bluto was just making fun of those nerds the whole time, but still...
E

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2008, 04:32:59 PM »
Yeah, I saw mariachi going after Bluto(bigbobs kicked out Mariachi now as well). Then Bigbobs called Nasser and told him to fire Bluto, at least I am assuming he told him to. I am amazed that Bluto hasn't attacked bigbobs for fucking him over like that. He won't admit it, but I am like 99% sure Bluto was just making fun of those nerds the whole time, but still...

is it my imagination or does Bluto seem to be kind of becoming somewaht decent?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2008, 04:34:02 PM »
is it my imagination or does Bluto seem to be kind of becoming somewaht decent?
I think he's kissing major ass because Alex23 has PM'd some of us "his" info ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2008, 04:37:45 PM »

Do you think the info is accurate?
E

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2008, 04:40:21 PM »

wtf--what is this info?  ugh I never get the news

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2008, 05:05:26 PM »
Hold on a minute here...is this "Team Nasser" crap for real?  Not a joke but it's a real thing with people really schmoeing it up for a washed up retired bodybuilder? ??? :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2008, 05:08:56 PM »
Hold on a minute here...is this "Team Nasser" crap for real?  Not a joke but it's a real thing with people really schmoeing it up for a washed up retired bodybuilder? ??? :-\

You know Panda I think it actually is. I had always thought a few of the newbies were just getting laughed at by Mariachi, Bluto, McFarland etc. But I am beginning to think they actually take it serious.  :-X
E

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2008, 06:40:52 PM »
so about this whole bigbobs -- Nasser thing.  He doesnt even bother defending himself against being called a fag or a schmoe anymore.  It's so obvious he knows he has no defence against it.  Man, thats sick.  Worshipping a douchebag, buying used clothes from him and knowing every personal detail about him.  ugh.  vomit

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2008, 06:54:21 PM »

That's exactly what he's doing.  Playing nice till everything simmers down.  He knows he angered people recently with his anti-U.S. soldier diatribe.

fuck 'im, I say

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2008, 07:02:52 PM »
so about this whole bigbobs -- Nasser thing.  He doesnt even bother defending himself against being called a fag or a schmoe anymore.  It's so obvious he knows he has no defence against it.  Man, thats sick.  Worshipping a douchebag, buying used clothes from him and knowing every personal detail about him.  ugh.  vomit

I would like to hear from bigbobs about why he acts this way. Other than the Nasser thing, he seems like a normal person. For instance I happen to think Barry Sanders was a hell of a football player, I even met him and went to an after hours party at his house one time. He was a nice guy. See thats where it ends. I am a fan, and he is a nice guy. I just don't understand how a straight guy can act the way he does. Avesher, I have a secret to tell you and only you. ;) A few of the other higher profile members of team nasser have told me that they are just in the team to fuck with other people on here, trolling etc. They don't give a fuck about him at all, and I am not talking about Bluto. But bigbobs I honestly think takes it seriously. I am not sure it is even possible to be straight and carry on the way he does. Bigbobs, explain to us why you care so much about another guy please. It is a joke, right?
E

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2008, 07:12:03 PM »
I would like to hear from bigbobs about why he acts this way. Other than the Nasser thing, he seems like a normal person. For instance I happen to think Barry Sanders was a hell of a football player, I even met him and went to an after hours party at his house one time. He was a nice guy. See thats where it ends. I am a fan, and he is a nice guy. I just don't understand how a straight guy can act the way he does. Avesher, I have a secret to tell you and only you. ;) A few of the other higher profile members of team nasser have told me that they are just in the team to fuck with other people on here, trolling etc. They don't give a fuck about him at all, and I am not talking about Bluto. But bigbobs I honestly think takes it seriously. I am not sure it is even possible to be straight and carry on the way he does. Bigbobs, explain to us why you care so much about another guy please. It is a joke, right?
heres an interesting tidbit from the g and o board---he considers it a compliment to be called a schmoe/fag

Getbig IV

Thats why you call it workout, not funout

Re: Nasser's response to Milos's latest post
« Reply #134 on: Today at 09:00:56 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: avesher on Today at 08:35:32 PM
bobs what is your stance on being noted as the biggest schmoe/fag on this board now?

seriously

Looking at the background of those who claim I'm a schmoe/fag I actually take it as a compliment.  I have yet to see someone I respect think of me as a schmoe

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2008, 07:19:52 PM »
omfg this thread is a beauty---look at the pics

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=194644.0

"I learned the black shirt/blue blazer combo from nasser"---OBSESSED STALKER

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2008, 07:46:35 PM »

I honestly can't read that Nasser shit, I read it when Bluto was doing it cuz he would poke fun at them subtly   and it was funny, but I can't read the same things over and over. "This is Nasser with a girl" "This is Nasser sitting at his desk". I just can't man. I would like to hear from bigbobs why he does this though.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2008, 11:02:19 PM »
Do you think the info is accurate?
Look at how Bluto has been posting, very submissive don't you think?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2008, 11:07:42 PM »

HAHAAHA  pathetic

Havenbull

• Getbig IV