Author Topic: Bigbobs--what do you guys think?  (Read 7097 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Bigbobs--what do you guys think?
« on: January 11, 2008, 04:23:27 PM »
i honestly think this guy is a fag to the extreme.  The way he drools over Nasser and rides his jock, plus the fact that he paid for used clothing from nasser.   That is just gay beyond gay in my books.  Any pics he posts with chicks are surely to cover his closet homoerotic Nasser fantasies.  Fag.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Bigbobs--what do you guys think?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 05:21:30 PM »
i honestly think he is the guy who put that IED on the road that blew up jason peggs(badass terrorist killer) arm IMHO  ;)

bench

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 05:40:10 PM »
I think the clothes buying thing is sick as fuck, but I am not sure if he actually bought them or is just fucking around with is. He doesn't seem like a bad guy to me though, he can take shit and doesn't cry like a bitch, plus he posts pics of some good looking girls(I know opinions vary on this, but some of them looked damn good to me). I think he is a pretty good poster, he just needs to stop worshipping Nasser if he wants to be taken more seriously around here.
E

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 05:49:09 PM »
Funny how he doesn't post on the Y anymore ::)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 05:55:45 PM »
out of fear................of jason pegg ;D

bench

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 06:00:33 PM »

I noticed that too. Did you guys destroy him or something? Like I said I don't mind him, but we gotta feed the piranhas around here once in a while. We definitely need some some more people on here for the guys to obliterate. It gets boring when there is "peace" :( I wish there was a way to "fight" with one arm behind your back on the internet, no one stands a chance going against the Y board vets. But it is funny watching these guys try ;D I just can't bring myself to pull a Kiwi and promote the Y on other boards, not knocking him, it just isn't my style. Fuck, wheres Panda been? He is great at luring tiny tits down here.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 06:25:18 PM »
I noticed that too. Did you guys destroy him or something? Like I said I don't mind him, but we gotta feed the piranhas around here once in a while. We definitely need some some more people on here for the guys to obliterate. It gets boring when there is "peace" :( I wish there was a way to "fight" with one arm behind your back on the internet, no one stands a chance going against the Y board vets. But it is funny watching these guys try ;D I just can't bring myself to pull a Kiwi and promote the Y on other boards, not knocking him, it just isn't my style. Fuck, wheres Panda been? He is great at luring tiny tits down here.
If I remember Pandae's last post was about eating the cookies his kids left for Santa.........maybe the kids poisoned "santa" :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 06:29:13 PM »
If I remember Pandae's last post was about eating the cookies his kids left for Santa.........maybe the kids poisoned "santa" :o

It would take a lot to poison that big fucker. I bet on average the Y boarders are a good 50 pounds bigger than any other board. You take me out of the equation and you can make that 60.
E

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2008, 06:34:26 PM »
It would take a lot to poison that big fucker. I bet on average the Y boarders are a good 50 pounds bigger than any other board. You take me out of the equation and you can make that 60.
hahahaha!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2008, 06:36:15 PM »
He didn't even say Goodbye :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2008, 07:01:33 PM »
hahahaha!

Seriously though, you, Mos, Panda, Alex, SF, Dan18 and many more. There are a lot of big mofos posting on the Y. I bet the average weight is 230+. The other boards are mostly posers, schmoes and fags are far as I can see. Kind of makes me wonder why my anyone would want to abandon us after I stuck my neck out for him to go to mod one of those queer boards :(
E

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2008, 07:26:49 PM »
Seriously though, you, Mos, Panda, Alex, SF, Dan18 and many more. There are a lot of big mofos posting on the Y. I bet the average weight is 230+. The other boards are mostly posers, schmoes and fags are far as I can see. Kind of makes me wonder why my anyone would want to abandon us after I stuck my neck out for him to go to mod one of those queer boards :(

ahem---feeling left out  :(

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2008, 07:29:03 PM »
ahem---feeling left out  :(

You are a big dude Av. And you are the only cagefighter on GB. I don't put you in their category though, sizewise though, maybe I am wrong. How much do you weigh?
E

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2008, 07:50:57 PM »
You are a big dude Av. And you are the only cagefighter on GB. I don't put you in their category though, sizewise though, maybe I am wrong. How much do you weigh?
What about me? Im a fat bloated 300+lb fathead! ;D

Jason

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2008, 07:51:48 PM »
WASSUP NIGGASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been away on "business" trips, had to be busy with work and family shit a lot the past week so haven't been on to crucify some cum lords and bust chops with ya's. 

What's been crankin'? ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2008, 07:55:02 PM »
WASSUP NIGGASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been away on "business" trips, had to be busy with work and family shit a lot the past week so haven't been on to crucify some cum lords and bust chops with ya's. 

What's been crankin'? ;D
I thought you were dead. The tiny tits are going crazy and JJ has made a sticky you will be interested in.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2008, 07:57:09 PM »
I thought you were dead. The tiny tits are going crazy and JJ has made a sticky you will be interested in.

Hey yo bro, I'm startin to catch up on the stuff I missed the past week...damn, it's gonna take me all night. ;D  Any new noobs up on the G&O that need to be ass raped?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2008, 07:57:41 PM »

i just stepped on a scale and weigh 254 pounds---i will gladly post a pic of me on the scale and the readout

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2008, 08:01:17 PM »
Hey yo bro, I'm startin to catch up on the stuff I missed the past week...damn, it's gonna take me all night. ;D  Any new noobs up on the G&O that need to be ass raped?

No one really sticks out.  Same old tiny tits...however, matt(errorist)C(unt) could stand to be brutalized some.

Jason

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2008, 08:02:06 PM »
i just stepped on a scale and weigh 254 pounds---i will gladly post a pic of me on the scale and the readout

Haha, I believe you. Ok, I omitted you and obviously Jason. I am sure I omitted others as well, it wasn't meant to be a definitive list, just pointing out that the Y is where the monsters hang 8) Welcome back Panda, get us some whiny cvnts to crucify ;D
E

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2008, 08:02:21 PM »
No one really sticks out.  Same old tiny tits...however, matt(errorist)C(unt) could stand to be brutalized some.

Jason

Oh boy, is Matt up to something more than his usual schmoeing and gay shit? >:(

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2008, 08:19:30 PM »
Oh boy, is Matt up to something more than his usual schmoeing and gay shit? >:(

Well, it could fall under gay shit.  to me, its more his tactical dodging and pounding out the party line over and over than his actual position that is funny.  That, and hes canadian, so only knows what he reads.

Jason

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2008, 08:21:07 PM »
Well, it could fall under gay shit.  to me, its more his tactical dodging and pounding out the party line over and over than his actual position that is funny.  That, and hes canadian, so only knows what he reads.

Jason

I think I see what you're talking about.  I'm going through that long thread on the G&O now...I replied to Alex's first post after I saw your pics, now I'm seeing these fags ragging on being a soldier and putting your life on the line.  Bitch, bitch, bitch is all they do. >:(

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2008, 08:22:41 PM »
I think I see what you're talking about.  I'm going through that long thread on the G&O now...I replied to Alex's first post after I saw your pics, now I'm seeing these fags ragging on being a soldier and putting your life on the line.  Bitch, bitch, bitch is all they do. >:(

Its funny because alot of teh guys were HAMMERING him and he just kept plugging along....

Jason

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2008, 08:28:52 PM »
Its funny because alot of teh guys were HAMMERING him and he just kept plugging along....

Jason
Are you saying MattC enjoys being hammered harder than Sandra Romain in a double anal?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!