Author Topic: benchmstr !!!!!!!!! share your tales of domination with the world !!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1048 times)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
tell us the crazy shit you've come across during your reign as a mall rent-a-cop police officer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
mall rent-a-cop police officer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
he told me once he totally dominated dunkin donuts

Z

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
tell us the crazy shit you've come across during your reign as a mall rent-a-cop police officer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;D

i am gonna go eat and shoot,so when i get back i will tell you some fucked up shit.

bench

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
he told me once he totally dominated dunkin donuts

how do you know so much about American type myths and stories like cops eating donuts while supposedly being from the Czech Republic?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
how do you know so much about American type myths and stories like cops eating donuts while supposedly being from the Czech Republic?

you suggest this album title is spot on "squadfather"?
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Because he's completely full of shit about living in the Czech. Been proven a thousand times. Posting times, lack of knowledge about their economy or society. He claimed he was eating Burger King one day and DonkeyKong pointed out that there is not one 1 BK restaurant in the Czech. List goes on and on.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
easy tigers, it's only the internet it aint that important
Z