Author Topic: Bodybuilders With AIDS  (Read 29048 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Bodybuilders With AIDS
« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2021, 05:11:14 PM »
I have many friends who have been HIV positive for over 20 years, and are doing fine.

LMAO! No shit, you unscientific moron. Had they met a "homophobic bigot" like me, they would have understood the risks of receiving anal sex from other gay men, and vastly reduced their risk of contracting it to begin with.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2021, 05:14:49 PM »
It is easy to start wars with people when you see them as a "them".   It is harder to do when you see them as part of "us".

Are you a complete fucking retard?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2021, 05:17:52 PM »
LMAO! No shit, you unscientific moron. Had they met a "homophobic bigot" like me, they would have understood the risks of receiving anal sex from other gay men, and vastly reduced their risk of contracting it to begin with.

That post is from 12 years ago and Tim is long gone.  😑
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2021, 05:20:54 PM »
I was searching for that thread with the title "Some people don't AIDS well", with Johnny Depp with the "FUGLY".

Tim: you are full of shit. Shut up! Fuck.

87% of all HIV cases comprise homosexual makes and intravenous drug users.  IS THERE A PART OF THIS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?

Trying to brainwash straight males from childhood into being afraid of a virus that we will NEVER get, while putting gay men at risk of getting it from taking it up the ass because you don't want to be singled out - you are a fucking ASSHOLE, Tim.

What in the wild world of sports are you doing spending the last 13 years of your life stewing about a getbig thread.  If prostitution is not locked down in Ontario, let me know and I'll door dash you some pussy for Christ sakes.  :)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #104 on: January 22, 2021, 05:40:08 PM »

That post is from 12 years ago and Tim is long gone.  😑

Nope:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=4131

Anybody miss me?

And he's back on Twitter, and has been for a few tweets, although I didn't check what date he started posting there again.

Wiggs is gone. The difference [for me] is, I miss Wiggs.

Tim tries to hide his hatred of White straight males through his allegiance to social justice. And he's just factually incorrect about HIV risk factors, which I consider scientifically irresponsible, and socially dangerous.

- Gay man says gay men [specifically - receiving anal sex] are not at an increased risk of contracting HIV.
- Gay man then reports the "many" friends [all gay males, obviously] that he knows with HIV.

And doesn't even grasp the contradiction.

Putting it nicely, this is why Tim annoys me.

He's right that HIV is a very manageable illness [with medication].

Wasn't that fraud Dr. Fauci responsible for the scaremongering regarding HIV, in the eighties?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #105 on: January 22, 2021, 05:51:11 PM »
What in the wild world of sports are you doing spending the last 13 years of your life stewing about a getbig thread.  If prostitution is not locked down in Ontario, let me know and I'll door dash you some pussy for Christ sakes.  :)

Lol, because Tim made a comeback yesterday, and I was searching for another thread...then I noticed I was called out here, and checked it out.

I better stop saying that receiving anal sex puts people at risk for sexual infections. We don't want to offend homosexual males by attempting to raise awareness, or giving them factual information to possibly prevent them from contracting it.

Tim explicitly stated he knows many people with HIV. He talks about the virus like it's no big deal, like taking a cocktail of research chemicals every day for life is no problem. IMO, he is likely an HIV carrier.

So what's his motivation for downplaying one of the biggest risk factors of contracting HIV? Does he want others to possibly get it? If so... that's wretched.

Tim stating that HIV is manageable is one thing - it's desirable, even. I hope COVID has helped us all learn that living in irrational fear of potential medical problems is a bad thing.

But Tim downplaying the risk of contracting HIV through receiving anal sex is another matter entirely, and simply reprehensible to me.

Yes Tim, my goal is to "divide" people via my evil anti-homosexual agenda.

Fucking dumb shit. Being called names for the past 14 years for STATING FACTS deemed "unacceptable" by his social justice cult. Unbelievable.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #106 on: January 23, 2021, 11:41:30 AM »
What kind of dumb shit bumps a 12+ year old thread where he already looked like a moron on it to start with?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #107 on: January 23, 2021, 11:49:53 AM »
Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna have AIDS

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #108 on: January 23, 2021, 11:53:14 AM »
Personally, If you are getting anally DP'ed bareback by two complete strangers, you get what you deserve

you deserve prison?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 23, 2021, 01:58:34 PM »
Epic 12 yo answers.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 23, 2021, 02:22:30 PM »
Didnt Freddy Mercury get it from homo action?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 23, 2021, 02:26:58 PM »
Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna have AIDS

Doubt there is anyone ever in existence that deserves aids as much as this vile useless stinking cunt does

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #112 on: January 23, 2021, 04:33:25 PM »
I don't think Tim can hear you much less care what you think 13 years after he posted this on Getbig.

That's why Tim Fogarty knows so many people with AIDS, by his own admission - because he didn't listen to people like me.

Neither did you. And now I get it: I was a mathematics degree holder speaking to a janitor.

It all makes sense now. And it annoys me. You never had the intelligence to hold a conversation with me. You're too stupid.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #113 on: January 23, 2021, 04:36:55 PM »
Is Matt a genuine retard?  Straight up serious question here.

This dude simply does not have a life it seems.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2021, 05:15:12 PM »

Matt is probably ok in real life just extremely awkward online. In addition to being Thunderbay’s richest small property owner he is also the strongest sub 200 pound narcissist in the Province. He’s a  borderline autistic and one of the top 7 fastest typers in the world. He’s also proud of his race, and there’s nothing wrong with that, but is not fond of other ethnicity’s.

Matt has struggled finding sustainable long term love from a woman but it hasn’t prevented him from fathering several children out of wedlock. It’s fair to say he’s not a traditionalist and that he walks to the beat of his own drum.

The covid lockdown has really done a number on his mental health, to the point that he’s heavily invested in American politics to an extreme level (see Kwon for a reference point) and he is now smoking a cigarette or 2 a week just for stress relief and mental clarity.

He’s eccentric with challenges  yes but not mentally retarded.

Also in the future please refrain form using the R word. It makes you look like a hypocrite.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #115 on: January 23, 2021, 05:21:23 PM »
I always liked Tim Fogarty and I see no reason to bash him as long as he isn`t blowing a load up your ass Matt.

What`s the big deal..............I`m missing something here.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #116 on: January 23, 2021, 05:33:39 PM »
Matt is probably ok in real life just extremely awkward online. In addition to being Thunderbay’s richest small property owner he is also the strongest sub 200 pound narcissist in the Province. He’s a  borderline autistic and one of the top 7 fastest typers in the world. He’s also proud of his race, and there’s nothing wrong with that, but is not fond of other ethnicity’s.

Matt has struggled finding sustainable long term love from a woman but it hasn’t prevented him from fathering several children out of wedlock. It’s fair to say he’s not a traditionalist and that he walks to the beat of his own drum.

The covid lockdown has really done a number on his mental health, to the point that he’s heavily invested in American politics to an extreme level (see Kwon for a reference point) and he is now smoking a cigarette or 2 a week just for stress relief and mental clarity.

Also in the future please refrain form using the R word. It makes you look like a hypocrite.

Hahahaa!  I think that's a couple of times recently now you've made me legit LOL with that subtle/dry humour  ;D
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #117 on: January 23, 2021, 09:36:59 PM »

;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 23, 2021, 09:46:29 PM »
Matt’s great.

I’d buy him a frosty mug of root beer any day.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #119 on: January 23, 2021, 10:15:21 PM »
Hard bump:

So that means 200 Heterosexual men and women get HIV in 1 million one night stands.

What about the company you keep,Do you know which men are bisexual and what women they have been with.

Are these stats supplied by the Catholic Church they seem very suspect.

Because you are brainwashed. Mainstream media made you believe something that wasn't true. So when I come with the actual facts, you blame me.

Feel free to post any data to proving me wrong.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2021, 10:27:59 PM »
Was Nasser gay??  ???

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2021, 11:28:20 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #122 on: January 24, 2021, 08:40:15 AM »
Was Nasser gay??  ???

I have never seen any evidence of this. He had several lady friends.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #123 on: January 24, 2021, 09:51:58 AM »
I always liked Tim Fogarty and I see no reason to bash him as long as he isn`t blowing a load up your ass Matt.

What`s the big deal..............I`m missing something here.

Tim called me an anti-homosexual bigot for stating facts regarding the spread of HIV. Information that will help people by ultimately reducing the spread of HIV within the homosexual male and intravenous drug-using communities - the two biggest at-risk communities, by far.

Imagine if you stated a comment, and my reply was to attempt to purposely make you feel like shit for acknowledging reality?

Tim could attempt to use reason and evidence to convince me, but he knows he's wrong, so his only option is to insult me. This is basically me copying Tim at debating:

Tim, you have a typo of your website, you AIDS-drinking degenerate.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #124 on: January 24, 2021, 09:56:56 AM »
Also factor in that HIV cannot survive in Saliva, kills it instantly. so even those closet homos hitting the glory holes for blowjobs aren't at that much risk.  HIV is transmitted two ways, letting someone cum in your asshole or IV use.  LIke Matt C. said, why aren't we all dropping like flies? HIV has been around for over 25 years now. The reason it's such a big deal in the first place is that it hit the New York City gay community hard, and a lot of those fairies are in positions of power in the media, hence the  uproar

This is what we need more of in the world. People willing to stat objective reality, no matter who it offends.