Author Topic: Board Sheriff trying to blow the Y with his nasty British teeth.  (Read 7224 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Board Sheriff trying to blow the Y with his nasty British teeth.
« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2008, 04:39:49 PM »
What have you Blutowned? That bar hasn't changed in over a year. While I had my few months of posting non-stop, I realized how pathetic it was and moved on. You've continued your 20 hour posting ways for almost 2 years now.

Grow up kid, it's time to take a look at your life and realize how embarrassing you are. I can only imagine how ashamed of you your parents are. I'd disown my kid if his biggest claim to fame was "being the first to 20k posts".

What a geek.

Bullshit. Stats clearly shows that you post pretty much every hour, night and day. And I'd say you probably post MORE now than ever before! Winter break my ass!  :D

These are the stats of the 21 year old brat. Living "la vida loca" on the Internet! Hating on nerds. Hating himself.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #101 on: January 16, 2008, 04:42:47 PM »
Bullshit. Stats clearly shows that you post pretty much every hour, night and day. And I'd say you probably post MORE now than ever before! Winter break my ass!  :D

These are the stats of the 21 year old brat. Living "la vida loca" on the Internet! Hating on nerds. Hating himself.

Yes, the fact that if you go to uconn.edu to see that the semester doesn't start until next Tuesday clearly supports your point. I haven't even logged 10 days on this forum since March of last year. You do that in a month.  ;)

I'm embarrassed that I'm arguing with you like this. No one, not even World of Warcraft nerds, spends 20 hours on a forum.  ;D

Go away, you're shameful.

Anyways, I'm going to go see Juno in a bit. Have fun staying up until 4 am CET again crying about me and melting over my posts on a forum.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2008, 05:04:52 PM »
Yes, the fact that if you go to uconn.edu to see that the semester doesn't start until next Tuesday clearly supports your point. I haven't even logged 10 days on this forum since March of last year. You do that in a month.  ;)

I'm embarrassed that I'm arguing with you like this. No one, not even World of Warcraft nerds, spends 20 hours on a forum.  ;D

Go away, you're shameful.

Anyways, I'm going to go see Juno in a bit. Have fun staying up until 4 am CET again crying about me and melting over my posts on a forum.

But it's not about me. I have no problem being me. You have a problem being you.

Your online activity is WAY too high for you NOT being a nerd (being something you hate) so the solutions are only two - stop hating yourself or stop being yourself!

Hope this helps.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 16, 2008, 05:15:21 PM »
But it's not about me. I have no problem being me. You have a problem being you.

Your online activity is WAY too high for you NOT being a nerd (being something you hate) so the solutions are only two - stop hating yourself or stop being yourself!

Hope this helps.

Nerds have nothing to do with this conversation. It has everything to do with you spending more time on here than even the biggest of dorks, then claiming that you're some pussy smashing machine that cage fights, trains 2x a day and clubs it up 6 days a week.

You're an insecure pussy that hates everything about himself and wants everyone to pay attention to him. 30+ years old and bragging about how he was the first to 20,000 posts or how he imports the newest video games is pathetic. The same fag that stays on Getbig until 4 AM every weekday.

The fact that you log more time on here in one month than what I do in 6-8 months REALLY supports your points. 

Juno starts at 9. I'll check in after to no doubt see another 20-30 replies from you as you stay up until 3 or 4 am CET AGAIN. Don't hate me too much geek.  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #104 on: January 17, 2008, 05:53:53 AM »

Anyways, I'm going to go see Juno in a bit.

How was the movie? my girlfriend is driving me nuts to go see this movie.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2008, 09:05:49 AM »
How was the movie? my girlfriend is driving me nuts to go see this movie.

I thought it was hilarious. Probably the funniest movie I've seen all year behind Superbad. Ellen Page and Michael Cera were great in it.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2008, 09:27:48 AM »
I thought it was hilarious. Probably the funniest movie I've seen all year behind Superbad. Ellen Page and Michael Cera were great in it.

Thanks.everybody who has seen it says the same.