Author Topic: Board Sheriff trying to blow the Y with his nasty British teeth.  (Read 7223 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Hi douche!!!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Does this make me an asshole?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 01:34:02 PM »
no i wouldn't say that makes you an asshole at all, i can't stand when grown men act like little girls with getting their feelings hurt over stupid shit.

power_n_glory

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 01:35:32 PM »
the kid nerdfury should go and meet this imaginery friend what a queef

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 01:38:01 PM »
no i wouldn't say that makes you an asshole at all, i can't stand when grown men act like little girls with getting their feelings hurt over stupid shit.

Exactly. I can already see the meltdown and bitch out coming my way when I tell him I'm not going to go. I just wanted to see what most of the other Y boarders thought.

It's just a hassle driving halfway up the state. All we end up doing is bar hopping and wasting about $75-100 doing nothing and not even getting drunk.

the kid nerdfury should go and meet this imaginery friend what a queef

Good to see you back replying to every thread I start dorky!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 01:39:52 PM »

Couldn't have said it better.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 01:47:39 PM »
You guys are right. The kid's 22, he'll get over it. And if he doesn't, not my problem. I don't need whiny bitches in my life regardless. He's probably my best friend at school, but it's just that. School. Not when I'm home for break relaxing. Life goes on regardless of whether or not someone is your friend or not.  :o

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 02:03:43 PM »
You guys are right. The kid's 22, he'll get over it. And if he doesn't, not my problem. I don't need whiny bitches in my life regardless. He's probably my best friend at school, but it's just that. School. Not when I'm home for break relaxing. Life goes on regardless of whether or not someone is your friend or not.  :o

power_n_glory will stalk you upstate, BF... I would stay home just to be safe  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 02:06:31 PM »
power_n_glory will stalk you upstate, BF... I would stay home just to be safe  ::)

I thought I saw some fat and out of shape 38 year old sitting outside my house in his 83 Camry with the missing bumper and dented side panel last night but I thought I was just dreaming.

It's funny that any thread I start is guaranteed to have a stalker posting in it within 20 minutes of creation. I could probably build an army to rule the world with these schmucks if I played it right.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 04:57:16 PM »
It's one of my better friends birthday's tommorow and I just don't feel like driving halfway up the state coast to celebrate it with him. It's not like I won't be seeing the kid for the next 4 months when the semester starts next week. Am I a dick or is this a common thing? I'm leaning towards me being normal. He's the type of kid that can't take no for an answer and thinks the world revolves around him so I just told him I'd maybe go up there.

And yes I know I'm an asshole personality wise on here.  ;D

He wants you to suck him off tomorrow not in two week time you POOF ! come on now read between the lines - he likes how you give head  :-\
K

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2008, 05:02:03 PM »
He wants you to suck him off tomorrow not in two week time you POOF ! come on now read between the lines - he likes how you give head  :-\

LAME. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2008, 06:04:46 PM »
Don't go if you don't want to. What's the big deal, is he dying?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2008, 06:07:02 PM »
I thought I saw some fat and out of shape 38 year old sitting outside my house in his 83 Camry with the missing bumper and dented side panel last night but I thought I was just dreaming.

It's funny that any thread I start is guaranteed to have a stalker posting in it within 20 minutes of creation. I could probably build an army to rule the world with these schmucks if I played it right.
hahahahaha.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2008, 06:08:54 PM »

Yeah, if he's your friend he'll be like whatever... sounds like he's a douche.

Adults know that shit is inconvenient... if you feel like it. Buy the dude a present and give it to him when you guys get back to school... That's what friends do.

Aside from that, if he's an ass about it... take the mother fucking gift back.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2008, 06:08:55 PM »
Nope, you don't owe it to anyone to show up to their birthdays, especially when it's a long trip for you, and when you'll be seeing them again soon.

If he gives you crap, be firm and say you don't like it when people play the broken-feelings card.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2008, 06:12:54 PM »
Nope, you don't owe it to anyone to show up to their birthdays, especially when it's a long trip for you, and when you'll be seeing them again soon.

If he gives you crap, be firm and say you don't like it when people play the broken-feelings card.

Oh, I was going to regardless. I was just wondering what other people thought of it. Taking others feelings into account hasn't always been one of my strong points, so it's not like this would be any different.  :-X

Yeah, if he's your friend he'll be like whatever... sounds like he's a douche.

Adults know that shit is inconvenient... if you feel like it. Buy the dude a present and give it to him when you guys get back to school... That's what friends do.

Aside from that, if he's an ass about it... take the mother fucking gift back.

I was thinking a pat on the back and a "happy birthday" would suffice.  ;D

Most New Englanders are raised on the pre-tense of "the world revolves around me and only me."

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2008, 06:14:28 PM »
I was thinking a pat on the back and a "happy birthday" would suffice.  ;D

If he's a real friend, it will... I don't give my friends crap on their birthdays... maybe a phone call saying "Happy Birthday", but that's about it.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2008, 06:16:21 PM »
If he's a real friend, it will... I don't give my friends crap on their birthdays... maybe a phone call saying "Happy Birthday", but that's about it.

Yeah, that's how I approach it myself.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2008, 06:18:32 PM »
i've never understood why guys act like possessive ass women when it comes to a friend, i had a friend like that when i was about 21-22, this motherfuccker was always cockblocking me and trying to get attention, i'd be talkign to a bitch in a club and this fuccker would just come up and start telling goofy jokes and acting like a fuccking idiot and screwing up shit for me.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2008, 06:27:18 PM »

Gayer than being queer.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2008, 06:32:18 PM »
i've never understood why guys act like possessive ass women when it comes to a friend, i had a friend like that when i was about 21-22, this motherfuccker was always cockblocking me and trying to get attention, i'd be talkign to a bitch in a club and this fuccker would just come up and start telling goofy jokes and acting like a fuccking idiot and screwing up shit for me.

hahaha, most of the kids up here do that shit. It's funny. They come up and gay the fuck out of my conversation. I've never understood it though. There are some fucking emo people around here, and it's sad that I'm friends with a few of them. Should've went down south where you get the shit kicked out of you for it.

Best bet is to go it without a wingman here.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2008, 06:44:31 PM »
hahaha, most of the kids up here do that shit. It's funny. They come up and gay the fuck out of my conversation. I've never understood it though. There are some fucking emo people around here, and it's sad that I'm friends with a few of them. Should've went down south where you get the shit kicked out of you for it.

Best bet is to go it without a wingman here.

Creating a thread about your fuck buddy and talking about it all night is just sad..............just go to him poof !
K

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2008, 06:45:12 PM »
It's one of my better friends birthday's tommorow and I just don't feel like driving halfway up the state coast to celebrate it with him. It's not like I won't be seeing the kid for the next 4 months when the semester starts next week. Am I a dick or is this a common thing? I'm leaning towards me being normal. He's the type of kid that can't take no for an answer and thinks the world revolves around him so I just told him I'd maybe go up there.

And yes I know I'm an asshole personality wise on here.  ;D

You=normal testosterone fueled man.

Your buddy=Estrogen laden emo pussy.  Tell him to fuck off if he gets shitty.

Jason

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2008, 06:47:33 PM »
Creating a thread about your fuck buddy and talking about it all night is just sad..............just go to him poof !

Nah, I'm just responding to what the Y boarders posted. I'm all for turning this into a bash the shit out of a snaggled toothed British douche bag with a hard-on for the SQUAD if you want.  ;)

So who's dick are you trying to suck now? I thought you got over me finally. Guess I was wrong.

You=normal testosterone fueled man.

Your buddy=Estrogen laden emo pussy.  Tell him to fuck off if he gets shitty.

Jason

hahahaha!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: Board Sheriff trying to blow the Y with his nasty British-Muslim teeth.
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2008, 06:51:10 PM »
Does your fuck buddy call you Little Nicky when you try to go deep ?
K

Fury

• Getbig V
Re: Board Sheriff trying to blow the Y with his nasty British-Muslim teeth.
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2008, 06:52:08 PM »
Does your fuck buddy call you Little Nicky when you try to go deep ?

You know, you're really far and away the lamest gimmick on here. You've been saying the same shit since last March. Get a new angle, dorky.

I kiss your mother with this mouth.