Author Topic: How many meals you have per day?  (Read 4722 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: How many meals you have per day?
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2008, 06:08:04 AM »
i sincerely appreciate the way you guys are discussing me...its a breath of fresh air compared to the normal hate squad here on getbig.

you usmokepole is right though...i love learning about diet and nutrition and i take pleasure in being strict and hard on myself.   
you never answered my question, if 7-8 meals works so well why are you so skinny with no muscle?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2008, 07:00:54 AM »
i sincerely appreciate the way you guys are discussing me...its a breath of fresh air compared to the normal hate squad here on getbig.

you usmokepole is right though...i love learning about diet and nutrition and i take pleasure in being strict and hard on myself.   

Right, but the point is, we are all a bit older than you and have some real world experience. Just saying, enjoy yourself a bit man, no need to be so "hard on yourself " about nutrition. You will enjoy the process much more if you relax a bit.

Lots of internet tough guys out there candi, no need to be on the defense. No one is going to agree with you 100% of the time.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2008, 07:21:59 AM »
Right, but the point is, we are all a bit older than you and have some real world experience. Just saying, enjoy yourself a bit man, no need to be so "hard on yourself " about nutrition. You will enjoy the process much more if you relax a bit.

Lots of internet tough guys out there candi, no need to be on the defense. No one is going to agree with you 100% of the time.
exactly man, if he came off more humble he wouldn't catch so much shit but he comesoff like a nutrition and training expert but doesn't look the part.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2008, 10:07:44 AM »
you never answered my question, if 7-8 meals works so well why are you so skinny with no muscle?
i have more muscle than you do. looking big in a t-shirt doesnt mean shit.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2008, 10:09:42 AM »
exactly man, if he came off more humble he wouldn't catch so much shit but he comesoff like a nutrition and training expert but doesn't look the part.

I attribute that to his over zealousness in keeping healthy, especially after dropping the amount of weight he did, that's a pretty big mental barrier to get past.  He's young and eager, I was a bit of a cocky bastard when I was his age, so I can relate, but I do agree, humility is something we can all have more of.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2008, 10:33:48 AM »
I attribute that to his over zealousness in keeping healthy, especially after dropping the amount of weight he did, that's a pretty big mental barrier to get past.  He's young and eager, I was a bit of a cocky bastard when I was his age, so I can relate, but I do agree, humility is something we can all have more of.

Total props for dropping the weight. And by that photo, kid has good stucture. Just needs to realize it takes years to build size and gain muscle maturity.

Just chill out is all I am saying....shit, been doing this 15+ years and always learning something new or reminded of certain things, like in the EFA thread where Princess gave that stellar advice! I admit, EFA and fats are not my fortay and obviously is something she studied quite a bit so I am humble enough to take her advice and plug into my routine. Only will help me improve, not a matter of who is right or wrong and getting defensive when someone disagrees!

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2008, 12:36:44 PM »
4 shakes is super excessive. jesus, are you using milk with these shakes, thats an awful lot of protein. maybe during dieting but why not spend the money on some other little things that might give benefit, like sleep aids, or stress reducers etc? might bring about better gains.
6 meals -2 pro shakes-2 trazadone for sleep*wink wink*