Author Topic: You guys really think that Corey Hill will win?  (Read 1097 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
You guys really think that Corey Hill will win?
« on: January 21, 2008, 09:07:33 PM »
Wow you guys have to have a lot of faith. He was a sub par fighter on the show. I hope he has been training his ass off. With his heights he could be bad. I just thought about his height and I might change that bet of mine. Discuss? Why did all of you pick "Light pole lanky I have never fought in my life" Corey Hill? I was a little suprised to see all the votes.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
Re: You guys really think that Corey Hill will win?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 09:24:56 PM »
Cause he's fighting a midget and a guy that was KO'd in 9 seconds.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 09:37:34 PM »
Wow you guys have to have a lot of faith. He was a sub par fighter on the show. I hope he has been training his ass off. With his heights he could be bad. I just thought about his height and I might change that bet of mine. Discuss? Why did all of you pick "Light pole lanky I have never fought in my life" Corey Hill? I was a little suprised to see all the votes.

if making wieght dos'nt kill hill he's got all kinds of room for improvement.....

he had what ?......one fight before TUF  ?

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 07:10:50 AM »
nevermind, I didn't realize that was the midgt that gray knocked out in the first 9seconds of the fight. Changed my vote.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 10:00:52 AM »
Corey Hill needs to be on the overrated thread or at the very least over hyped.  Kendall Grove needs to be their as well (to bad because I liked him).
A

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 10:06:37 AM »
Corey Hill needs to be on the overrated thread or at the very least over hyped.  Kendall Grove needs to be their as well (to bad because I liked him).

I think that most of this card is Dana throwing all the TUF guys a bone. Build up their fan base in a sense..

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 11:31:15 AM »
kendall grove looked completely out of his league in his last fight, bean poll fighters usually don't amount to shit imo