Author Topic: Awesome game  (Read 2164 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Awesome game
« on: February 03, 2008, 07:21:17 PM »
I knew the Pats were a joke ;D
E

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: Awesome game
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 07:24:10 PM »
I knew the Pats were a joke ;D

Im just glad because I hate all those uppity new englanders!  FUCK THE PATS FUCK THE CELTICS FUCK YOUR STUPID ACCENTS FUCK BILL BUCKNER!

Im a LOOOOOOOOOONGtime bosox fan though ;D

Jason

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 08:27:35 PM »
Finally a fun and exiting ending to a super bowl.

I'm so glad that greasy monkey Moss didn't get a ring.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 08:33:42 PM »

I'm so glad that greasy monkey Moss didn't get a ring.

So is he in the long run I bet. Since rings leave marks and he has been kicking his girlfriends ass lately it really is all for the best that he didn't get one.
E

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 08:52:12 PM »
Haha... I thought Belichick  was classless leaving the field before the clock ran down.

Glad to see the Giants win this one... It was a good game and the Giants earned it every step of the way.

Here's a question... Do the Pats re-sign Moss for next year with a higher salary?

I think they'd be crazy not too... what say the Y board playas?

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 08:56:29 PM »
Haha... I thought Belichick  was classless leaving the field before the clock ran down.

Glad to see the Giants win this one... It was a good game and the Giants earned it every step of the way.

Here's a question... Do the Pats re-sign Moss for next year with a higher salary?

I think they'd be crazy not too... what say the Y board playas?

Free Agency takes him to Indianapolis and Moss becomes the best #2 reciever in the game behind Marvin Harison.  Thats what I want.  Could you guys imagine reggie Wayne as a #3 reciever?  Peyton would MURDER every single season passing record ever.

Jason

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 08:57:49 PM »
Free Agency takes him to Indianapolis and Moss becomes the best #2 reciever in the game behind Marvin Harison.  Thats what I want.  Could you guys imagine reggie Wayne as a #3 reciever?  Peyton would MURDER every single season passing record ever.

Jason

True... Peyton would end up as the 2nd greatest QB in the history...

Right behind big Joe.

;D

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 09:00:24 PM »
True... Peyton would end up as the 2nd greatest QB in the history...

Right behind big Joe.

;D

GET FUCKED  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Jason

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2008, 09:26:12 PM »
THE GMEN ARE THE FUCKING BEST TEAM IN THE NFL!!!!!!!

EAT SHIT YO UFUCKING COCKSUCKING PATRIOT FANBOYS. GMEN guy WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEPT THE FAITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is so fucking sweet having this victory over Body88 and the other pieces of shit on the Sports Board!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2008, 09:27:51 PM »
THE GMEN ARE THE FUCKING BEST TEAM IN THE NFL!!!!!!!

EAT SHIT YO UFUCKING COCKSUCKING PATRIOT FANBOYS. GMEN #### WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEPT THE FAITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is so fucking sweet having this victory over Body88 and the other pieces of shit on the Sports Board!

please dont use super sized fond, we had a superbowl meltdown today and we dont need another one

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2008, 09:28:32 PM »

Haha...

He's gracious in his loss tonight... go easy on him...

Well, ok... not TOO easy...

Congratulations Giants!
please dont use super sized fond, we had a superbowl meltdown today and we dont need another one

Aww... poor Joe.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2008, 09:30:12 PM »
hahahaha! he's gone and they're still protecting him ::)

Both the threads about him on the GO board are gone >:(

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2008, 09:33:02 PM »
Haha...

He's gracious in his loss tonight... go easy on him...

Well, ok... not TOO easy...

Congratulations Giants!
Aww... poor Joe.

I actually sent him a somewhat civil pm. Headhuntersix on the other hand, boy did I send him a doozie. I hope he jumps in front of a train tommorow.

Funny, everything I've been saying all year and getting bitched out about the Pats turned out be 100% true. So sweet watching GMEN destroy history so dominantly.

FUCK YOU PATRIOTS!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2008, 09:34:20 PM »
I actually sent him a somewhat civil pm. Headhuntersix on the other hand, boy did I send him a doozie. I hope he jumps in front of a train tommorow.

Funny, everything I've been saying all year and getting bitched out about the Pats turned out be 100% true. So sweet watching GMEN destroy history so dominantly.

FUCK YOU PATRIOTS!

I was right with you... I even made a nice bet on Eli at the beginning of the playoffs that included a superbowl victory...

8)

Headhunter was definitely more adamant about how "great" the Patriots were... I wonder where he is... haven't seen him on the sports board tonight.

;D

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2008, 09:35:18 PM »
hahahaha! he's gone and they're still protecting him ::)

Both the threads about him on the GO board are gone >:(

tru :(

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2008, 09:37:56 PM »
I was right with you... I even made a nice bet on Eli at the beginning of the playoffs that included a superbowl victory...

8)

Headhunter was definitely more adamant about how "great" the Patriots were... I wonder where he is... haven't seen him on the sports board tonight.

;D

He's a fucking cock blaster that knows nothing about football. Every single point I made about the Pats being overrated and not as good as claimed turned out to be true. Wonder if those douches will lift my ban now. I doubt it. Either way, the only thing sweeter than this victory would be fucking 10-12 Victoria Secret models at once.

What a night. I lost my voice by halftime. Was worth it. Smoked a nice cigar after with the boys to celebrate. Place went apeshit.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2008, 09:41:35 PM »
He's a fucking cock blaster that knows nothing about football. Every single point I made about the Pats being overrated and not as good as claimed turned out to be true. Wonder if those douches will lift my ban now. I doubt it. Either way, the only thing sweeter than this victory would be fucking 10-12 Victoria Secret models at once.

What a night. I lost my voice by halftime. Was worth it. Smoked a nice cigar after with the boys to celebrate. Place went apeshit.

I don't know if I'd say "overrated", but I definitely knew they were beatable... They had too many close calls throughout the regular season to say they were going to stomp the Giants.

Did no one remember the Baltimore game?

Victoria's Secret Models make everything better... even the Superbowl.

:)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2008, 09:48:11 PM »
I don't know if I'd say "overrated", but I definitely knew they were beatable... They had too many close calls throughout the regular season to say they were going to stomp the Giants.

Did no one remember the Baltimore game?

Victoria's Secret Models make everything better... even the Superbowl.

:)

The commercial with Adrian Lima was great. She's the hottest woman on the planet.

Overrated was probably a bad choice of words. I should say that they were far from being the invincible team most thought they were however.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2008, 09:52:16 PM »
The commercial with Adrian Lima was great. She's the hottest woman on the planet.

Overrated was probably a bad choice of words. I should say that they were far from being the invincible team most thought they were however.

She is fucking smoking isn't she... and that commercial... Made my pick of the evening in hotness alone.

Yeah... they were totally beatable... everyone running around like they were the second coming really was nerve racking.

This puts undefeated regular season 1-3 in the post season...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2008, 09:56:05 PM »
She is fucking smoking isn't she... and that commercial... Made my pick of the evening in hotness alone.

Yeah... they were totally beatable... everyone running around like they were the second coming really was nerve racking.

This puts undefeated regular season 1-3 in the post season...

She's been my favorite woman for about 4 years now. Love her.

If the Giants weren't in the Super Bowl I wish the Pats one. I'm tired of hearing about Griese and those other douches popping champagne to celebrate the fact they played the easiest schedule of any NFL Champs ever.   ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2008, 10:01:05 PM »
She's been my favorite woman for about 4 years now. Love her.

If the Giants weren't in the Super Bowl I wish the Pats one. I'm tired of hearing about Griese and those other douches popping champagne to celebrate the fact they played the easiest schedule of any NFL Champs ever.   ::)

I wouldn't be complaining had it been anyone other than NY or GB  and they lost.

The Pats had a good season and if they had won the whole thing, I'd say well done... but.

THEY DIDN'T

;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2008, 10:02:14 PM »
I wouldn't be complaining had it been anyone other than NY or GB  and they lost.

The Pats had a good season and if they had won the whole thing, I'd say well done... but.

THEY DIDN'T

;D

Hahahaha, and that's the God's honest truth. It doesn't get any better than completely outplaying what many considered the greatest NFL team of all time. It's unfathomable. Probably won't even be able to sleep tonight.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2008, 10:05:08 PM »
Hahahaha, and that's the God's honest truth. It doesn't get any better than completely outplaying what many considered the greatest NFL team of all time. It's unfathomable. Probably won't even be able to sleep tonight.

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!!!

These bitches better remember and live it... Props to the ENTIRE Giants team and staff... They were all top notch tonight.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2008, 07:17:50 AM »
ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!!!

These bitches better remember and live it... Props to the ENTIRE Giants team and staff... They were all top notch tonight.
BIG BLUE WRECKING CREW that game will live on forever in the N.F.L'S GREATEST GAME EVER PLAYED...The pats offense was stunned by the giants who kept the pressure on the QB 3 SACS 10 HITS...
p

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2008, 07:23:47 AM »
BIG BLUE WRECKING CREW that game will live on forever in the N.F.L'S GREATEST GAME EVER PLAYED...The pats offense was stunned by the giants who kept the pressure on the QB 3 SACS 10 HITS...
4 sacks actually.