Author Topic: Dana White on Kimbo Slice  (Read 28278 times)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Re: Dana White on Kimbo Slice
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2008, 01:33:06 AM »
i think he's referring to Mindspin.

I think he knows that. hence the  :D

But, yeah, where is the Colombian macho?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2008, 01:35:09 AM »
I think he knows that. hence the  :D

But, yeah, where is the Colombian macho?

probably taking some guy's 'back'... ;D

we shouldn't be harsh but calling out someone on the internet? that's self ownage right there.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2008, 07:32:10 AM »
WTF are you on about? I'm right here! :D

Wow!  You thought I was serious ???  It was a sarcastic statement just like 99% of my posts.

BUT....if you're serious...LET'S DO THIS!!!!

Are you in Southern CA?  If so, I'm there in a few weeks.  Let's make the first ever real GetBig fight.  We'll even use Pride rules.  You in?
w

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2008, 09:46:06 AM »
There is a difference between a qualified "opinion" and a "statement" like you made.  If you said "I don't think guys like this with no experience belong in the UFC" or something like that, that would be an opinion which is fine from anyone.  But you said "I don't understand the interest in seeing these inexperienced unskilled brutes fight" which is a statement. 

Are you retarded? Both of those comments mean the exact same thing.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2008, 01:00:45 PM »
Maybe if they let him fight in the lightweight division & let him bring his "posse" along to jump in anytime someone tries to take him to the ground... ::)
;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2008, 08:13:26 PM »
Wow!  You thought I was serious ???  It was a sarcastic statement just like 99% of my posts.

BUT....if you're serious...LET'S DO THIS!!!!

Are you in Southern CA?  If so, I'm there in a few weeks.  Let's make the first ever real GetBig fight.  We'll even use Pride rules.  You in?
I don't have to cut weight do I?

And what are Pride rules?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2008, 11:12:27 PM »
I don't have to cut weight do I?

And what are Pride rules?

Open weight.  Bezerkfury has the Pride rules tattooed on his nut sack.  I have no doubt he would gladly review them with you. 

So what am I getting myself into here?  What's your fighting experience?
w

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2008, 11:31:57 PM »
Open weight.  Bezerkfury has the Pride rules tattooed on his nut sack.  I have no doubt he would gladly review them with you. 

what is it about bbers?

they call out anonymous guys on the internet, puffing out their chests and suddenly imagining they have suddenly turned into fighters, and then when the call gets answered, they suddenly want to know the full name, date of birth, address, credit card no and how many fights said person has had.

i went down this road with milos and he went from calling me out from something that squad said and then he proceeds to want to know my full name, address, experience and a shit load of other details about me as a pre-condition on fighting me.

how about, for once, one of you walk your talk and take the fight with the conditions you already set when YOU called the guy out. that being that you know NOTHING about the guy and you fight him anyway and anywhere he likes.

the only time an opponent tells you how/what exerience/his method/skills re fighting is if he 1. doesn't know how to fight or 2. is trying to get out of the fight.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2008, 07:02:35 AM »
what is it about bbers?

they call out anonymous guys on the internet, puffing out their chests and suddenly imagining they have suddenly turned into fighters, and then when the call gets answered, they suddenly want to know the full name, date of birth, address, credit card no and how many fights said person has had.

i went down this road with milos and he went from calling me out from something that squad said and then he proceeds to want to know my full name, address, experience and a shit load of other details about me as a pre-condition on fighting me.

how about, for once, one of you walk your talk and take the fight with the conditions you already set when YOU called the guy out. that being that you know NOTHING about the guy and you fight him anyway and anywhere he likes.

the only time an opponent tells you how/what exerience/his method/skills re fighting is if he 1. doesn't know how to fight or 2. is trying to get out of the fight.

STFU and go back to sucking cock.  I don't need to know anything other than the time, place and who's going to video tape this.
w

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2008, 07:33:52 AM »
STFU and go back to sucking cock.  I don't need to know anything other than the time, place and who's going to video tape this.

MELTDOWN ;D

settle down there big fella. if you're serious then i'm impressed. walking one's talk is definitely a rare thing to do in this day and age.

i'm going to get some pop corn and get a seat. over to you chaos... :P

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2008, 08:37:56 AM »
i think chaos is some kinda self proclaimed street fighting badass. he constantly try to get people to meet him at koloseum gym. he's probably in between kimbo and sincitysmallguys dad
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2008, 08:42:04 AM »

Hahaha, this Colombian coke mule goes to "Tahoe" for the weekend and the first thing he does when he gets back is to start talking about me.

Berzerk's Guide to taking up residence in the psyche of a 40 year old wannabe MMA fighter:
1) Destroy his knowledge of the sport. - Check
2) Call him out on his blatant lies about training. - Check
3) Reduce said victim to a shell of his former self, leaving him to stew and follow you around the board. - Check

Now you too can have your very own lapdog! The full guide only costs three easy payments of $29.95.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2008, 08:15:36 PM »
i think chaos is some kinda self proclaimed street fighting badass. he constantly try to get people to meet him at koloseum gym. he's probably in between kimbo and sincitysmallguys dad
When are you coming t Koloseum, "big"Blutes? :-*

I've never fought in a cage.....I'm not a trained fighter, but I have no problem using my hands. ;)

When you coming to SoCal and where can we hold this event?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2008, 08:20:24 PM »

I've never fought in a cage.....I'm not a trained fighter, but I have no problem using my hands. ;)

When you coming to SoCal and where can we hold this event?

Sunday March 16th or Monday March 17th works for me.    Either one of those days in the afternoon.  Pick one...
w

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2008, 08:30:43 PM »

That guy's too busy with his make believe world on getbig, it would be a stretch for him to leave his mom's computer desk, much less go to a gym (let alone one in another country).
Predictions
 40/61

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2008, 08:33:29 PM »
Sunday March 16th or Monday March 17th works for me.    Either one of those days in the afternoon.  Pick one...
How about Monday afternoon? Know anywhere we can hold this glorious event?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2008, 08:58:21 PM »
How about Monday afternoon? Know anywhere we can hold this glorious event?

Monday it is.  Let's do 11am.  Have one of your buddies bring a video camera.  I'll be staying in Newport Beach.  Anywhere around there works for me.
w

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2008, 09:22:04 PM »
Monday it is.  Let's do 11am.  Have one of your buddies bring a video camera.  I'll be staying in Newport Beach.  Anywhere around there works for me.
Let's get the time down first, I thought we said afternoon?

Like I said, I don't train so I don't have a cage or studio to work with, you know one?

Why do I have to bring my buddies? Are you going to jump me from behind?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2008, 09:53:04 PM »
Someone better tape the flake out and prove that one of you was there.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2008, 10:27:46 PM »
Let's get the time down first, I thought we said afternoon?

Like I said, I don't train so I don't have a cage or studio to work with, you know one?

Why do I have to bring my buddies? Are you going to jump me from behind?

Let's do it in a parking lot or someone's backyard.  It doesn't matter.  It's your turf.  Pick a spot.  As for the You pick the time/place.  Let's just make this happen.  And, bring a buddy to TAPE it.  I want this on GetBig.  I'l be there alone.
w

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2008, 04:17:32 AM »
but I have no problem using my hands. ;)

its not that kinda meeting  :-X
Z

Journeyman

• Getbig II
  • BIGGER STRONGER FASTER!
« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2008, 03:10:39 PM »
sounds like a puss out!!!!!!!!! ;)
Journeyman

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2008, 04:24:37 PM »
I'm in this ALL THE WAY.  Just got my place tickets.  I'll be there for the Expo West show in Anaheim.  I'm staying at the Newport Hilton.  Let's make this happen and put it on GetBig!!!
w

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #98 on: February 21, 2008, 06:03:21 PM »
Sounds good  8)
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2008, 04:55:18 AM »
chaos has avoided this thread for three days... i hope that's not a bad sign for what to come (or rather what wont be)  :-\
Z