Author Topic: Shotgunning D-bol  (Read 881 times)

charlescull

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
Shotgunning D-bol
« on: February 09, 2008, 05:11:01 PM »
Hi, I would like to know what problems one might run into if taking days off within the cycle of d-bol only, and using it as a boost within a short period (on/off within 2-3 weeks).

Would estrogen problems arise in this short of a time period?

And..  would small amounts of d-bol (e.g. 5-25 mg/day) be anymore powerful than the standard-large doses of creatine?
 (I know they're completely different substances with different effects, but creatine didn't do that much for me..) 

I know d-bol only is a "bad" idea, with not the "maximum" effect but I also know that it's an anabolic substance which was designed for use by itself???

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
Re: Shotgunning D-bol
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 07:25:07 PM »
why would you want to take days off during a dbol cycle?  as to whether estrogen problems could occur, it depends on the person.

a small amount of dbol will be a hell of a lot more powerful than any creatine ever will.

the problem with dbol only cycles is 1, they cause you to hold alot of water which you will lose when you come off.  2, it supresses your natural test production so when you come off what muscle you do gain is likely to be lost because your natural test production will be shut down.

bf2002

• Getbig I
Re: Shotgunning D-bol
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 01:56:36 AM »
As Big_Tymer stated, you're better off taking the d-bol consistently. Read up on the d-bol steroid profile (great websites everywhere with this info) and pay attention to the section on dosage and estrogen control and post cycle therapy (PCT).

I'm new to this myself (2nd cycle) and reading the profiles helps a lot.

D-Bol and most steroids, in my experience, are like creatine in one way....you have to consistently use them to receive the full and sometimes any benefits at all.

Also, for less toxicity (to liver) and as a good starter 1st cycle, take test only initially. You'll tend to likely keep more of your gains with test only, as opposed to d-bol only, since more of the gains will be not just water weight and bloat....assuming you proper control your estrogen during your cycle and do proper PCT (again, lots of info on these topics on steroid info sites).

Be careful.