Author Topic: How much carbs do YOU eat per day?  (Read 7219 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: How much carbs do YOU eat per day?
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2008, 12:21:10 PM »
man, he really needs to post his new pictures, he must be FUCCKING HUUUUUUUUGGEEEEE and absolutely ripped to shreds. ;D

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2008, 12:22:18 PM »
all natty peanut butter, bacon, steak, sausage...very easy t get a few thousand calories in one sitting with these types of foods. two tablespoons of peanut butter is almost 300 calories. do you know how small two tablespoons is? if im eating eanut butter im eating at least 10 tablespoons. at least.   ;D

That's it??

This is dissapointing. I expected at least two paragraphs of uncontrolled ramble :-\

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2008, 12:23:26 PM »
hahahhahaa, look at it this way a fuccking large Deep Dish Meat Lovers from Pizza Hut is around 6,000 calories and he's claiming he eats more than that, sometime 4,000 cals more than that FROM PROTEIN AND FATS ALONE, hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa a. ;D

well done.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2008, 12:24:15 PM »
do you think it would be hard to eat one large pizza, dave?

your a pathetic excuse of a fat guy.    

a large pizza is a fucking appetizer, you twat.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2008, 12:29:02 PM »
do you think it would be hard to eat one large pizza, dave?

your a pathetic excuse of a fat guy.    

a large pizza is a fucking appetizer, you twat.
you've obviously never tried to eat a Deep Dish meat Lovers, the slices weigh about a pound and a half apiece and are about an inch thick.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2008, 01:11:02 PM »
jesus what started out as a pretty good discussion about carb consumption now has fuckin turned out to how many pieces of pizza you can eat...good god...hahahaaaa

turner98

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2008, 01:40:15 PM »
what happens if you eat 102 carbs?

Hahah  :P  ;D

turner98

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2008, 01:42:26 PM »
maybe YOU wouldnt be in ketosis.  but i am.    there is no set maximum number of carbs that the body can take in while in ketosis...it varies from person to person.       a carbohydrate-adapted person (someone runnign off of glucose) doesnt slip into ketosis from one high fat/zero carb meal...    and definitely doesnt go into ketosis from a little bit of fat along with carbs at every meal.       so what makes you think that a fat-adapted person (someone running off of ketones) will automatically slip into a glucose-based metabolism from consuming a few grams of carbs at every meal ???

YOU are an idiot.

Hahaha ::) ::)   ;D

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2008, 02:17:13 PM »
you've obviously never tried to eat a Deep Dish meat Lovers, the slices weigh about a pound and a half apiece and are about an inch thick.
oh, okay fatboy...     just because im not currently over 25% bf like yourself doesnt mean i cant eat. ...fuck, you dumb piece of shit, the world's hotdog eating champ has a fucking six pack.   
d[-_-]b actin all cool

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2008, 04:04:57 PM »
oh, okay fatboy...     just because im not currently over 25% bf like yourself doesnt mean i cant eat. ...fuck, you dumb piece of shit, the world's hotdog eating champ has a fucking six pack.   

ahhahaa, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM MMM ;D

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2008, 05:00:59 PM »
What's happening to all the left over calories that are "impossible" to store as fat?  You just shitting them out?  You're body isn't using 7 - 10k calories to build muscle each day.