Author Topic: I was attacked by a cockerspaniel tonight whilst taking a walk in the park...  (Read 1381 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
It was really dark and you almost never see dogs in that park. The thing came out of no where, unleashed with the owner far behind. Lucky I was wearing jeans. The skin wasn't broken, jeans are torn up though and my right shoe is fucked up. I was tempted to kill the thing but I have no idea what would happen to me in Korea if I did. Anyway the owner had no control over the beast. I fucking hate cocker spaniels. I was bitten by one when I was 8. I want to approach every dog with an open mind but having been bitten 4 times now, fear and loathing is becoming the norm. Fucking shitty night.
I hate the State.

knny187

• Getbig V
It was really dark and you almost never see dogs in that park. The thing came out of no where, unleashed with the owner far behind. Lucky I was wearing jeans. The skin wasn't broken, jeans are torn up though and my right shoe is fucked up. I was tempted to kill the thing but I have no idea what would happen to me in Korea if I did. Anyway the owner had no control over the beast. I fucking hate cocker spaniels. I was bitten by one when I was 8. I want to approach every dog with an open mind but having been bitten 4 times now, fear and loathing is becoming the norm. Fucking shitty night.

Dog's can sense fear, nervousness, aggression, happiness etcc....

Until you can control your emotions....it's very possible this may keep happening

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
did u have a shirt on

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Should have played soccer with the little fucker. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Dog's can sense fear, nervousness, aggression, happiness etcc....

Until you can control your emotions....it's very possible this may keep happening

Perhaps, but the thing came out fo nowhere. I wasn't even thinking about it; I didn't see it because it was so dark.
I hate the State.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
maybe you emit a dog pheremone that says to dogs please chew on me