Author Topic: why panda, why.........  (Read 8387 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: why panda, why.........
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2008, 04:16:22 PM »
beats looking like this

hahaha, beat red face and I'm still better looking than you. Feel free to post a pic of your face any time you want. Oh wait, you won't!!!!!!  :D

Then again, please don't. If it's anything like the rest of your physique, I think I speak for the rest of us in saying, no more atrociously fat and ugly pedophile pics.  :-\

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2008, 04:26:00 PM »
hahaha, beat red face and I'm still better looking than you. Feel free to post a pic of your face any time you want. Oh wait, you won't!!!!!!  :D

Then again, please don't. If it's anything like the rest of your physique, I think I speak for the rest of us in saying, no more atrociously fat and ugly pedophile pics.  :-\
I guess that answers why you racked up 8000 posts while in college........hahahahaa h

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2008, 04:30:38 PM »
I guess that answers why you racked up 8000 posts while in college........hahahahaa h

Do you ever stop repeating the same 3 insults you use on every one? Look at how pathetic your intelligence is. You have no creativity or wit. You can't even think of an insult. The only thing you do now is log 100-150 posts a day asking Panda why he's a pedophile when it was YOU who got exposed as the morbidly obese dipshit with a hankering for 8 year old Thai girls.

You're disgusting.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2008, 04:31:31 PM »
At least hes educated unlike yourself ...self owned
p

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2008, 04:41:12 PM »
Do you ever stop repeating the same 3 insults you use on every one? Look at how pathetic your intelligence is. You have no creativity or wit. You can't even think of an insult. The only thing you do now is log 100-150 posts a day asking Panda why he's a pedophile when it was YOU who got exposed as the morbidly obese dipshit with a hankering for 8 year old Thai girls.

You're disgusting.
Here he goes with the page long meltdowns again...................

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2008, 04:44:52 PM »
At least hes educated unlike yourself ...self owned
Where were you during my school days, imagine the cheat notes i could have written on your forehead

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2008, 04:51:33 PM »
Where were you during my school days, imagine the cheat notes i could have written on your forehead

God that was pathetic. I hope that me addressing you again after a few months doesn't make you want to reattach yourself to my scrotum because it was pretty nice not having you around.

Fuck off back to the V you obese pedophile.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2008, 04:55:50 PM »
wow a head joke damn got me there never heard that before.Why you are so witty i cant stand it.  ::)
p

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2008, 05:09:08 PM »
God that was pathetic. I hope that me addressing you again after a few months doesn't make you want to reattach yourself to my scrotum because it was pretty nice not having you around.

Big words from a little nerd.............hahahah aah

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2008, 06:38:25 PM »

HAHAHA BF at it like he was never gone  ;D

What's new, bro?  You've been a stranger lately.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2008, 07:45:53 PM »
HAHAHA BF at it like he was never gone  ;D

What's new, bro?  You've been a stranger lately.

Not much, comrade. Just really tired of Getbig at the moment. You know, the season thing when it dies down during the winter. That and I've resigned myself to getting a 4.0 this semester or a .45 to the temple. One or the other, so I've been off doing real world things.  :'(

Not that I've missed much. Some things never change, like Pumphard's cholesterol level or his love for children.

How about you? Haven't seen you around much either.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2008, 08:06:21 PM »
Some things never change, like Pumphard's cholesterol level or his love for children.

;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2008, 08:00:12 AM »
Not much, comrade. Just really tired of Getbig at the moment. You know, the season thing when it dies down during the winter. That and I've resigned myself to getting a 4.0 this semester or a .45 to the temple. One or the other, so I've been off doing real world things.  :'(

Not that I've missed much. Some things never change, like Pumphard's cholesterol level or his love for children.

How about you? Haven't seen you around much either.
I would be tired of it too if I accumulated over 15,000 posts.............

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2008, 08:02:27 AM »
;D
4 days and you're are still can't answer my question.........hahahah aha...........

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2008, 08:05:51 AM »
I would be tired of it too if I accumulated over 15,000 posts.............

8,000 to 15,000 in less than 12 hours. Impressive!  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2008, 08:37:46 AM »
8,000 to 15,000 in less than 12 hours. Impressive!  ::)

You racked up 8000 a few years ago, when you pleaded to Ron to drop it down cause you were embarrassed.............

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2008, 08:40:09 AM »
You racked up 8000 a few years ago, when you pleaded to Ron to drop it down cause you were embarrassed.............

Reality check, fatman.  You frequently average close to 100 posts per day JUST ON THE V. :-\  Who knows how many posts per day you rack up on "other" sites.... ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2008, 08:42:23 AM »
Reality check, fatman.  You frequently average close to 100 posts per day JUST ON THE V. :-\  Who knows how many posts per day you rack up on "other" sites.... ;)
You're so quick to jump in on my other posts, but you still won't answer why you didn't inform the authorities when you were on that pedo site.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2008, 08:45:44 AM »
Anyone wanna witness a fat pig melting.............haha hahahahaah

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2008, 08:47:02 AM »
You're so quick to jump in on my other posts, but you still won't answer why you didn't inform the authorities when you were on that pedo site.

"questionable" site....your handle....4 posts....gone within minutes of you being exposed on the Y....coincidence?..... ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2008, 09:02:50 AM »
"questionable" site....your handle....4 posts....gone within minutes of you being exposed on the Y....coincidence?..... ::)
So, why didn't you report it to the authorities........

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2008, 09:06:34 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D CAUTION, FAT PIG MELTING  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2008, 09:07:45 AM »

Yawn. Ron is welcome to restore my posts at any time he feels like. I won't lose sleep over it.  ;)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2008, 09:08:08 AM »
So, why didn't you report it to the authorities........

Interesting how you've finally stopped denying it was your handle on that site.... ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2008, 09:08:54 AM »
Interesting how you've finally stopped denying it was your handle on that site.... ;)

This sick fucking piece of shit. I've always been convinced it was his account but now that the truth is out, I'm disgusted. I really hope he gets hit by a bus if it's true.