Author Topic: why panda, why.........  (Read 8424 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: why panda, why.........
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2008, 09:09:40 AM »
Interesting how you've finally stopped denying it was your handle on that site.... ;)
Is this another diversion from the question.......hahahaah

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2008, 09:10:45 AM »
This sick fucking piece of shit. I've always been convinced it was his account but now that the truth is out, I'm disgusted. I really hope he gets hit by a bus if it's true.
Go back to playing with the star wars kit you got for Christmas, adults talking here.............

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2008, 09:11:36 AM »
You better logoff again fatboy, you're melting pretty bad

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2008, 09:12:26 AM »
3 posts in a row. Fuck off back to the V, pedophile. Why did you feel the need to crawl out of your shithole and slink over here?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2008, 09:14:00 AM »
3 posts in a row. Fuck off back to the V, pedophile. Why did you feel the need to crawl out of your shithole and slink over here?
Whats wrong nerd, can't handle me like you do with people's wives and children.............

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2008, 09:17:15 AM »
Whats wrong nerd, can't handle me like you do with people's wives and children.............

Hardly. I liked it more when I didn't have to read your horrific insults on the V. Now you're polluting one of the only good boards on here.

I try to keep a safe distance from pedophiles, you know, like most Americans do.  :-\

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2008, 09:21:35 AM »
Hardly. I liked it more when I didn't have to read your horrific insults on the V. Now you're polluting one of the only good boards on here.

I try to keep a safe distance from pedophiles, you know, like most Americans do.  :-\
You know the only reason why you're here is because you can't post anywhere else without getting bombarded.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2008, 09:24:21 AM »
You know the only reason why you're here is because you can't post anywhere else without getting bombarded.

If that isn't projection, I don't know what is.  Remember the last time you tried to slam me on the G&O?  The 6 page thread you started (before it got dumped on the Z) was one big clusterfuck where everybody on getbig was trashing YOU.  Not one person came to your defense, you sick fatman.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2008, 09:24:52 AM »

I post on every board without a problem for the most part. Most people on the G&O actually gave me props for my physique at 20 when those pics went up.

That's funny though, considering you log 100 posts on the V a day and only leave when your pics get posted.  ::)

I'm HURT!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2008, 09:28:00 AM »
I post on every board without a problem for the most part. Most people on the G&O actually gave me props for my physique at 20 when those pics went up.

That's funny though, considering you log 100 posts on the V a day and only leave when your pics get posted.  ::)

I'm HURT!!!
props for what, this?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2008, 09:28:43 AM »
and only leave when your pics get posted.  ::)

:-\

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2008, 09:29:41 AM »
If that isn't projection, I don't know what is.  Remember the last time you tried to slam me on the G&O?  The 6 page thread you started (before it got dumped on the Z) was one big clusterfuck where everybody on getbig was trashing YOU.  Not one person came to your defense, you sick fatman.
But, look how bad you're looking now when you can't answer a simple question like, why you didn't report the pedo site that you were on to the authorities.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2008, 09:30:33 AM »
props for what, this?

Yawn. My face looks like a tomato there and I'm still better looking than you!  ;D

Feel free to post a pic with your 8 chins proving me wrong. 

:-\

I kind of wish you guys would stop doing that. I don't go to the V for the exact reason that seeing those pics makes me vomit uncontrollably. Reading a thread in the G&O and walking into a pic of the disaster that is his man tits makes me sick. :/

But, look how bad you're looking now when you can't answer a simple question like, why you didn't report the pedo site that you were on to the authorities.

Why do you have an account on that pedo site? Answer the question, pedophile.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2008, 09:32:21 AM »
I kind of wish you guys would stop doing that. I don't go to the V for the exact reason that seeing those pics makes me vomit uncontrollably. Reading a thread in the G&O and walking into a pic of the disaster that is his man tits makes me sick. :/

hahahahahahahahaha

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2008, 09:34:27 AM »
Why didn't you report the pedo site that you were on to the authorities.

TICK TOCK,    TICK TOCK,     TICK TOCK

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2008, 09:35:26 AM »
Yawn. My face looks like a tomato there and I'm still better looking than you!  ;D

Feel free to post a pic with your 8 chins proving me wrong. 

Why do you have an account on that pedo site? Answer the question, pedophile.
You make it sound like people really care that an insecure little college nerd dosn't go to the V board........

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2008, 09:36:03 AM »
I'd have to admit, I kinda miss my little bitch on the V.........hahahahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2008, 09:36:26 AM »
You make it sound like people really care that an insecure little college nerd dosn't go to the V board........

You act like people care about the opinion of a morbidly obese pedophile that will be dead of a heart attack within 5 years.  :-\

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2008, 09:37:22 AM »
I'm getting kinda bored of my other bitch, panda

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2008, 09:38:35 AM »
You act like people care about the opinion of a morbidly obese pedophile that will be dead of a heart attack within 5 years.  :-\
I'm not the one thats playing up their importance

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2008, 09:39:30 AM »
I'm getting kinda bored of my other bitch, panda

Don't worry. Within the next 2-3 hours, I will be ignoring any post you make again. I hadn't addressed you in a few months so I took it upon myself to systematically destroy you for old times sake.

I'm not the one thats playing up their importance

What importance? You contradict yourself in every post. NEWSFLASH: It's an internet forum. No one is important.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2008, 09:40:55 AM »
Now go back to your Dungeons and Dragons game and let me get back to flaming my fat buddy panda.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2008, 09:43:37 AM »
Don't worry. Within the next 2-3 hours, I will be ignoring any post you make again. I hadn't addressed you in a few months so I took it upon myself to systematically destroy you for old times sake.

What importance? You contradict yourself in every post. NEWSFLASH: It's an internet forum. No one is important.
It's so easy to get you going, thats why I want you to come back to the V and be my bitch again........

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2008, 09:45:39 AM »
Now panda, answer this and I will leave you alone..........

Why didn't you report that disgusting site that you were on to the authorities?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2008, 09:46:29 AM »
3 posts in a row. It's easy to get who going?

What's it like knowing your living on borrowed time you walking heart attack waiting to happen?