Author Topic: 1 week of M-Drol  (Read 3921 times)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
1 week of M-Drol
« on: March 06, 2008, 04:40:06 PM »
I had a buddy swear by the M1t stuff.  Said he gained 20 pounds of muscle and lost 10% BF in 6 weeks.  This was part of some fat loss challenge which was under supervised weigh ins and measurements every week for the Police dept.

So I said WTF and found some M-Drol

I took 2 caps a day of M-Drol for 8 days.  It is terrible.  I was EXTREMELY tired all the time.  Was starving every few hours.  Felt like I had the flu but didn't.  Workouts sucked cuz I felt sick.  I didn't take any today and am starting to feel better.  I think I am done with M-Drol.  I thought I could hang in there until these sides would pass but screw that.  I gained 10 lbs but I ate so much food there is no wonder. 

Anyone else try M-Drol and get these sides?  I have enough left for the recommended 4 week cycle since they come in 90 caps.  Maybe I'll give another shot sometime.  Just wanted to see if anyone else tried it and felt what I did.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: 1 week of M-Drol
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 04:52:26 PM »
M1T & that M-drol are two different animals. I hated M1T with a passion. I had the worst sides I ever had with any type of AAS. I had great pumps at the gym but I was tired all the time with massive headaches.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 05:09:22 PM »
M1T & that M-drol are two different animals. I hated M1T with a passion. I had the worst sides I ever had with any type of AAS. I had great pumps at the gym but I was tired all the time with massive headaches.

I am surprised you messed with the PH's. 

Usually I wouldn't have messed with them but he said he didn't get any sides at all from M1T so I figured what the hell and took M-Drol since it is a clone Of SuperDrol and many have reported great gains off of it.  I felt like a million bucks on Test-E but this shit will kill ya..lol. 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 05:31:06 PM »
I am surprised you messed with the PH's. 

Usually I wouldn't have messed with them but he said he didn't get any sides at all from M1T so I figured what the hell and took M-Drol since it is a clone Of SuperDrol and many have reported great gains off of it.  I felt like a million bucks on Test-E but this shit will kill ya..lol. 

I like to experiment. I didn't see any point in taking any andro-type stuff but M1T was wicked.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 08:59:30 PM »
I like to experiment. I didn't see any point in taking any andro-type stuff but M1T was wicked.
I also experiment a lot.
The flu symtoms are from hepatoxity  :(

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 10:22:49 PM »
I'm taking the H-DROL right now....the halodrol clone.

Try taking the ECA stack...when you're realy tired. If being tired is your only side effect why not tough it out if you can see results?

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 10:48:09 PM »
I'm taking the H-DROL right now....the halodrol clone.

Try taking the ECA stack...when you're realy tired. If being tired is your only side effect why not tough it out if you can see results?

Being tired wasn't the only side.  I felt sick to my stomach.  Had Diarrhea. Could not concentrate which really sucked since I have midterms. 

The symptoms only happened after I took the pill and lasted for 5 or so hours then I took another which screwed me again up until the night.  I felt the best in the morning but screwed myself up when I took the pill again.

I wonder how fast the liver can repair itself since it was only 8 days.  I took 2000 mg milk thistle a day as well.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2008, 12:33:50 AM »
Being tired wasn't the only side.  I felt sick to my stomach.  Had Diarrhea. Could not concentrate which really sucked since I have midterms. 

The symptoms only happened after I took the pill and lasted for 5 or so hours then I took another which screwed me again up until the night.  I felt the best in the morning but screwed myself up when I took the pill again.

I wonder how fast the liver can repair itself since it was only 8 days.  I took 2000 mg milk thistle a day as well.
The liver recovers very quickly.