Author Topic: How did it go Lori?  (Read 10118 times)

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
How did it go Lori?
« on: March 16, 2008, 03:01:05 PM »
I know you benched today!  8)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: How did it go Lori?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 03:07:33 AM »
I wouldn't be at all surprised if she had won.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 04:24:49 AM »
It went well....thanks!  Yes, I did win the meet.   ;D

My belt got disqaulified, so I had to lift beltless, which sucks because the shirt can ride up and not work right, but I got my first two lifts fairly easily - 102.5 kg (~225 pounds) and 107.5 kg (~237 pounds).  So I went big on the last lift - 112.5 kg (~248 pounds), and I didn't get it.  My shirt totally rode up on the last lift - it did on all of them, but real bad on the last one, and it just wasn't happening this time. 

But I'm really happy with how it went...the first two lifts were great.  And I was in a new place, with new equipment, and different commands...and no belt.   ::)

There were four women.  I won the meet and would have set the RI and MA state records, but I live in NH so I can't.  And I also would have set the submaster's National record but I am one year too young.  That'll have to wait for next year. 

I think we got video of at least one of the lifts, so I'll try to post it later.  We travelled for this meet, and for whatever reason, I am completely exhausted....and my left shoulder is killing me.   :P

Thanks for the support guys!   :)

:)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 06:49:10 AM »
That a girl!!!  Great work!

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 07:12:44 AM »
That a girl!!!  Great work!

Thanks Luv Baby!

I'm seriously pooped out lol.   :P

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 07:14:47 AM »

Congrats  :D

R

DougSmith

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 07:16:07 AM »
Congrats Rip.

Beltless makes your lifts even more impressive!

Best

Doug

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 08:11:39 AM »

My belt got disqaulified, so I had to lift beltless, which sucks because the shirt can ride up and not work right, but I got my first two lifts fairly easily - 102.5 kg (~225 pounds) and 107.5 kg (~237 pounds).  So I went big on the last lift - 112.5 kg (~248 pounds), and I didn't get it.  My shirt totally rode up on the last lift - it did on all of them, but real bad on the last one, and it just wasn't happening this time. 

But I'm really happy with how it went...the first two lifts were great.  And I was in a new place, with new equipment, and different commands...and no belt.   ::)

There were four women.  I won the meet and would have set the RI and MA state records, but I live in NH so I can't.  And I also would have set the submaster's National record but I am one year too young.  That'll have to wait for next year. 

I think we got video of at least one of the lifts, so I'll try to post it later.  We travelled for this meet, and for whatever reason, I am completely exhausted....and my left shoulder is killing me.   :P

Thanks for the support guys!   :)

Great Job Rip, You are so Awesome. Damm you are strong. You are such a champion. I am so proud of you.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 12:26:08 PM »
Thank you stella, doug, and jedi.  Jedi, you're a sweetie.   :-*

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 12:34:15 PM »

Thanks Luv Baby!

I'm seriously pooped out lol.   :P

Well you deserve a well earned rest.  Hope you are getting to take it easy today  8)

bthomas77

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 12:38:17 PM »
holy cow.....you are awesome Lori......

i just dont know what to say.....you performed a miracle...you have left me speechless.....

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2008, 01:34:41 PM »
Rip I am so glad to know you and your accomplishments blow my mind   :)  Your beautiful and strong.

jt
TEAM Nasser

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2008, 01:54:15 PM »
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.  Yep, I'm resting for a little while now...my left shoulder hurts a little bit.   :-\

I'll try to get the vid(s) up in the next day or two!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2008, 02:25:52 PM »
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.  Yep, I'm resting for a little while now...my left shoulder hurts a little bit.   :-\

I'll try to get the vid(s) up in the next day or two!

Pretty cool, ripster, even without a belt!   8)

First things first, take care and go easy for a little while. Post the vid whenever you feel like.  :)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2008, 02:30:18 PM »
holy cow.....you are awesome Lori......

i just dont know what to say.....you performed a miracle...you have left me speechless.....

Dude she benched just under 240 pounds,which is quite an achievement, but not a miracle

she didn't walk on water, cure a lepar, or part the mutherfucking red sea  ::)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2008, 04:14:21 PM »
Dude she benched just under 240 pounds,which is quite an achievement, but not a miracle

she didn't walk on water, cure a lepar, or part the mutherfucking red sea  ::)

She did close to that!  I don't know any girls who can do this besides my Ripitupbaby, wow I am proud of her  :D

jt
TEAM Nasser

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2008, 05:57:21 PM »
Ripitupbaby also has a myspace for all the fans wanting to be her friend on myspace : http://www.myspace.com/ripitupbaby

p.s look at those beautiful nails  ;)  you can tell she really takes care of herself, so beautiful inside and out.

jt

Is that you in the picture JT?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 06:43:56 PM »
Is that you in the picture JT?

I wish!
TEAM Nasser

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2008, 09:09:13 PM »
She did close to that!  I don't know any girls who can do this besides my Ripitupbaby, wow I am proud of her  :D

jt
LOL!!!!!!!!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2008, 12:06:34 AM »
congrats on doing so well Rip, your the best!

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2008, 10:02:17 AM »
Great job girlie...stinks they dqed your belt but amazing that your still got some huge lifts in.  If nothing else it is a mental F.

Let us know about your shoulder.  Is it still really sore or getting better?  Have you been icing?  May I recommend getting some MSM which is  natural sulfur which helps with inflammation and tendonitis without causing any negative side effects that ibprofen can cause.  This could help you recover a bit faster and is really a great supplement.

Hope all is well and I am proud of you.  Hehehe soon enough you will be joining me on the diet   :P
Jennifer

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2008, 10:24:33 AM »
Thanks guys!

Beast, thanks for the recommendation, I'll look into it.  I've been icing 2-3 times a day and popping ibuprofin regularly. 
I can't really tell if it's a major thing because I am still sore in general from the meet.  It's not any better today, but it's only been two days.  I'm HOPING it's just a minor pull or something and that it'll be OK in a few days.   :P

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2008, 12:05:05 PM »
to make it feel better, have t-money hit it doggystyle tonight and put your arms behind your back so he can grab your hands while he's pounding you. With the pulling of your arms and the t-man's thrusting, ur shoulder should pop back into place and feel better.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2008, 12:15:53 PM »
to make it feel better, have t-money hit it doggystyle tonight and put your arms behind your back so he can grab your hands while he's pounding you. With the pulling of your arms and the t-man's thrusting, ur shoulder should pop back into place and feel better.

hahaha  ;D

I'll pass along your suggestion...I'm sure he's game, but damn that sounds painful right about now...and NOT painful in a good way.   :o  :-X

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2008, 12:46:40 AM »

hahaha  ;D

I'll pass along your suggestion...I'm sure he's game, but damn that sounds painful right about now...and NOT painful in a good way.   :o  :-X

LOL, im suprised u responded, i was almost sure that  you'd delete it hahaha!