x
« on: March 20, 2008, 03:30:11 PM »
 :)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: race, contribution and progress
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 06:55:22 PM »
Jews were always kinda prosecuted in Europe, which I think made them band together in a good way.. By that I mean putting heavy importance on education, general intelligence, and of course overall merit. One could say they were grouped by their faith, but I don't think that's the case. Jews simply run religion as an image and use it as a tool bring together the many great thinkers in their relatively small population. By comparison, they're probably less religious than christians, and especially muslims. Through their centralized race they've been able to influence just about everything. My school has a large jewish population, and it's no fucking joke about these guys being centralized.. But at the same time they're also great individual thinkers and pretty open.

Jews being what they are = matter of selection.. Smart people fucking smart people.

I think that things will even out EVENTUALLY, but there will still be certain people left out(africans). If you look at the world economy, then you'll see that it is infact happening. Europe is no longer the dominant powerhouse that it once was, and even if were to go back to its root, it simply wouldn't work out. America is in tons of debt. India, China are growing, and so are other countries. Now they still maybe be poor, but eventually they'll catch up. You can also examine how certain groups have performed in the western culture relative to the 'sucessful' groups. These groups tend to always come from ancient civilizations, and therefor have the capacity to play catch up and make it work. By comparison, the same doesn't hold true for some jungle tribal guy from the amazon. His ancestors never belonged to ANY advanced civilization at any point in time, so the probablity of him adapting is low.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 08:44:19 PM »
C'mon, get with the program....we all know that Africans and other racial groups(indigenous Indians, primarily) were held back under brutal white oppression who built cities and infrastructure on the backs of these groups.   :P

I think there are a lot of contributing factors as to why certain groups achieved in what they did, whereas in others they did not. Some opinions are popular and freely discussed, whereas others may be condemened.  Culture, religion, and geographic location definately played a part.  Political corruption, various diseases, and, yes, I'm going to say it:  general all-around IQ.  Mathematically, it is impossible for all racial groups to collectively have equivalent IQs and progress.  Even if you took a random group of Africans, Europeans, Southeast Asians, and Hispanics, raised them equally on basis of household and education, and repeated this several times for each group, you would not get equal results....instead, one group would probably do better in other areas on a somewhat consistent basis.  People don't think about this as they probably tend to believe that it puts more emphasis on group thinking rather than the individual, and would put single out the particular individual and judge him on the group of which he is categorized in.

Camel, I must disagree with your assessment of China and India.  Yes, they are becoming quite impressive industry-wise.  A lot of intelligent people are coming out of there and contributing to society.  However, they did not DEVELOP what they have....much of their technology is copied and modeled after Western and Russian types.  They are also suffering from mass overpopulation, pollution(2/3 of China's rivers are deemed as being nearly unuseable due to pollution), and frequent human rights abuses.  The US and Europe, even while heavily industrialized, maintained a sustainable populace, living standards that eclipses by far than any previously enjoyed in history(Unions, Civil Rights, etc..), and oft strict pollution controls.  China and India can only grow so much and are actually partially sustained by the high prices that Americans and Europeans are willing to pay for cheaply made goods.

Lastly, I do not believe ancient African and other tribal civilizations were by any means stupid.  Quite the opposite, they were quite clever and worked well with what they had.  Some made great advancements, just not in the way of shipbuilding or military acquisitions.  Remember, it was the Arabic peoples that devised much of our modern mathematics and languages of which they came, and it is those same Arabic peoples that started to rapidly decline with the fanatical embrace of Islam(hello Deicide!).  Unfortunately, in the warped multicultural sense that our Western institutions seem to possess, they would have us admire the weavings and patterns on an old Native American blanket on an equal level as to the most modern, advanced skyscraper dotting the city line.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 08:48:57 PM »
I've always found it funny how people assume that all "whites" are/were equal when it comes to being civilized. While my ancestors were above deck, subjugating the globe, odds are that most of your ancestors (the ones that weren't stuck in primitive places like E. Europe or Ireland) were below deck, pulling on the oars.  This is America's disservice to the world.... imbuing inferiors with the notion that they are their betters' equals.

Hope this helps.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 08:55:33 PM »
C'mon, get with the program....we all know that Africans and other racial groups(indigenous Indians, primarily) were held back under brutal white oppression who built cities and infrastructure on the backs of these groups.   :P

I think there are a lot of contributing factors as to why certain groups achieved in what they did, whereas in others they did not. Some opinions are popular and freely discussed, whereas others may be condemened.  Culture, religion, and geographic location definately played a part.  Political corruption, various diseases, and, yes, I'm going to say it:  general all-around IQ.  Mathematically, it is impossible for all racial groups to collectively have equivalent IQs and progress.  Even if you took a random group of Africans, Europeans, Southeast Asians, and Hispanics, raised them equally on basis of household and education, and repeated this several times for each group, you would not get equal results....instead, one group would probably do better in other areas on a somewhat consistent basis.  People don't think about this as they probably tend to believe that it puts more emphasis on group thinking rather than the individual, and would put single out the particular individual and judge him on the group of which he is categorized in.

Camel, I must disagree with your assessment of China and India.  Yes, they are becoming quite impressive industry-wise.  A lot of intelligent people are coming out of there and contributing to society.  However, they did not DEVELOP what they have....much of their technology is copied and modeled after Western and Russian types.  They are also suffering from mass overpopulation, pollution(2/3 of China's rivers are deemed as being nearly unuseable due to pollution), and frequent human rights abuses.  The US and Europe, even while heavily industrialized, maintained a sustainable populace, living standards that eclipses by far than any previously enjoyed in history(Unions, Civil Rights, etc..), and oft strict pollution controls.  China and India can only grow so much and are actually partially sustained by the high prices that Americans and Europeans are willing to pay for cheaply made goods.

Lastly, I do not believe ancient African and other tribal civilizations were by any means stupid.  Quite the opposite, they were quite clever and worked well with what they had.  Some made great advancements, just not in the way of shipbuilding or military acquisitions.  Remember, it was the Arabic peoples that devised much of our modern mathematics and languages of which they came, and it is those same Arabic peoples that started to rapidly decline with the fanatical embrace of Islam(hello Deicide!).  Unfortunately, in the warped multicultural sense that our Western institutions seem to possess, they would have us admire the weavings and patterns on an old Native American blanket on an equal level as to the most modern, advanced skyscraper dotting the city line.

Part of being intelligent and being able to adapt is getting with the program...

Good post anyways.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 08:56:56 PM »
Part of being intelligent and being able to adapt is getting with the program...

Good post anyways.

Mine was better  >:(

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2008, 02:33:16 AM »
The reason is probably ~5% genetic at best, the rest culture and religion IMO.

Africa for example; black people under either suppressive tribal regimes or the ideology of islam. Strangely a non-muslim South Africa with a democratic legal system based of English Common Law is doing semi-OK for itself. Unfortunately it looks like SA is turning itself backwards by suppressing the white man that built the countries economic strength.

I don't believe it's a coincidence that Anglo-sphere is doing OK, that is countries which speak English, have democratic laws based on English Common Law etc e.g. Britain, US, Canada, Australia.

BTW, what do you mean by "white"? Anglo-Saxon white (Britain, Germany) or the complete plethora of white races (which is a lot)?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2008, 11:10:37 PM »
What about the Arabs in the middle ages and before? they were a force to be feared and were very advanced back then, in trade etc.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2008, 05:12:31 AM »
What about the Arabs in the middle ages and before? they were a force to be feared and were very advanced back then, in trade etc.

Are you saying Arabic culture and islam isn't what is holding back the middle east?

Strange isn't it all the technological innovations coming out of Israel.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2008, 10:19:10 AM »

Unfortunately, africans and arabs are far behind.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6389157.stm

they also gave us astronomy and other math before they turned into douchebags that they r now..

when europe ws in the dark ages....the middle east ws the hub of innovation before the sharia bullshit took over
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2008, 02:28:21 PM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6389157.stm

they also gave us astronomy and other math before they turned into douchebags that they r now..

when europe ws in the dark ages....the middle east ws the hub of innovation before the sharia bullshit took over

It was the middle east & Islam that took Europe out of it's dark ages, and ushered in the Renaissance.
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2008, 04:17:15 PM »
It was the middle east & Islam that took Europe out of it's dark ages, and ushered in the Renaissance.

Well it was actually mostly Greek influence created the renaissance period. The Byzantine Empire collapsed leaving Greek scholars no choice but to come to Italy. The collapse of the Byzantine Empire was directly related to islamic conquests of its Eastern front.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2008, 04:22:52 PM »
Debussey nobody cares for you BS you fake Troll
Money drugs and bitches

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2008, 04:43:09 PM »
Love ya honey :-*

I know you love me but i have to be honest

I'm amazed folks read your troll shit
Money drugs and bitches

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2008, 08:16:37 AM »

shhhhhh they dont teach that in history class in amreeka...
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2008, 09:12:17 AM »

shhhhhh they dont teach that in history class in amreeka...

You're right, they didn't teach YOU a thing.

Disprove:
Well it was actually mostly Greek influence created the renaissance period. The Byzantine Empire collapsed leaving Greek scholars no choice but to come to Italy. The collapse of the Byzantine Empire was directly related to islamic conquests of its Eastern front.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2008, 11:09:54 AM »
You're right, they didn't teach YOU a thing.

Disprove:

# of posts you have quoted me today and replied in a prissy huff..around 12...

u r obsessed with me..seriously mang..i know i'm good looking..but i'm not gay..

honest..
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2008, 11:20:04 AM »

# of posts you have quoted me today and replied in a prissy huff..around 12...

u r obsessed with me..seriously mang..i know i'm good looking..but i'm not gay..

honest..

Well, "i know i'm good looking" is a lie, so I will just assume that "i'm not gay" is a lie too.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2008, 11:12:32 AM »
Let's go with the facts, keep it real and to the individual. Let's not ride on the accomplishments of those that look like you.

What are your most notable contributions and how have you progressed as an individual?

If you have not contributed, why?

If you have not progressed, why?

W