Author Topic: I have a problem  (Read 951 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I have a problem
« on: March 23, 2008, 12:01:09 AM »
My dog took a big poo and, well, the face of the Holy Mother Mary appeared in the poop...  E-bay won't let me list dog shit, what should I do :-\

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Re: I have a problem
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 12:17:16 AM »
You can sell photographs of the poo..... the Holy Mother wants you to profit more than once from her blessing.

P.S. Didn't you know God wants you to be rich and have lots of nuclear weapons and for some strange reason has made it your job to preserve the lives of children you're unwilling to pay taxes to support?  Oh, never mind, God just told me you don't have to pay taxes to support them. the parents of those kids need to get their acts together....

New news: You are not your brother's keeper.

::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: I have a problem
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 01:28:06 AM »
You can sell photographs of the poo..... the Holy Mother wants you to profit more than once from her blessing.

P.S. Didn't you know God wants you to be rich and have lots of nuclear weapons and for some strange reason has made it your job to preserve the lives of children you're unwilling to pay taxes to support?  Oh, never mind, God just told me you don't have to pay taxes to support them. the parents of those kids need to get their acts together....

New news: You are not your brother's keeper.

::)
Ok Ok...20 dolla... 20 dolla and you can have my poo... ;D