Author Topic: Where did the young padawan Jay (future JediKnight in training) go?  (Read 4048 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Been awfully quiet the last few days.  :-\

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Where did the young padawan Jay (future JediKnight in training) go?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 09:07:29 AM »
Can't say with certainty, but I'd guess another young boy and some tenderness was involved.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 09:08:15 AM »
Can't say with certainty, but I'd guess another young boy and some tenderness was involved.
;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 09:13:29 AM »
Been awfully quiet the last few days.  :-\

Do you mean "Jay the Jedi Knight"?

I think you mean the same "Jay the Jedi" who begged Magoo and others to help him when he was getting the assraping of the century? ;D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=206987.msg2862999#msg2862999

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 09:27:02 AM »
the funny thing is,,not only is the picture fake,,but so is the "pm" ,,I dont even have a myspace page or named Jay,,,but boy do i have something in store for u guys,,,wait till u see what i have,,give me a few weeks,,this is gonna be the best yet. FYI I would never post any real info on the net or give my real name,,did i win the mr.california,,of course not,,is my name jay,,of course not,,but i do enjoy this,,so give me a few weeks,,i will be back,,and it's pointless to argue with a bunch of guys who are posting bullshit,,and since most of my threads have been deleted,,,or my words have been changed,,i had to do something incredible. Just give me a few weeks,,this OWNING will be legendary. Trust me,, i will be the only one in control and no mods to stop me,,just give me a few weeks,,later all.

check this out while until i am back,,,

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1139902807

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 09:55:06 AM »
the funny thing is,,not only is the picture fake,,but so is the "pm" ,,I dont even have a myspace page or named Jay,,,but boy do i have something in store for u guys,,,wait till u see what i have,,give me a few weeks,,this is gonna be the best yet. FYI I would never post any real info on the net or give my real name,,did i win the mr.california,,of course not,,is my name jay,,of course not,,but i do enjoy this,,so give me a few weeks,,i will be back,,and it's pointless to argue with a bunch of guys who are posting bullshit,,and since most of my threads have been deleted,,,or my words have been changed,,i had to do something incredible. Just give me a few weeks,,this OWNING will be legendary. Trust me,, i will be the only one in control and no mods to stop me,,just give me a few weeks,,later all.
All you have to do is post a pic holding a sign that says jediknight and we will all apologize, just seems odd that all the shit you told us about surfing and BB was listed right there on my space...
p

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 09:59:25 AM »
All you have to do is post a pic holding a sign that says jediknight and we will all apologize, just seems odd that all the shit you told us about surfing and BB was listed right there on my space...

I wonder how long it took BBALLN247 to make ,,,check out this

anyway,,,talk to u all in a few weeks,,i have something awesome for u guys,,just give me a few weeks,

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 10:06:06 AM »

I wonder how long it took BBALLN247 to make ,,,check out this

anyway,,,talk to u all in a few weeks,,i have something awesoem for u guys,,just give me a few weeks,

Sorry to burst your bubble bud, you know it's you. You can't amass 60+ friends is a day.  Unlike your gimmick account that you created on MD and Facebook.  By your own admission you are nothing but a liar.  Anything you post after the fact is purely going to be looked at as a coverup attempt.  Delete you account. On Getbig you
\

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2008, 10:12:57 AM »

oh broooooooooother ::)  Nice backtracking, you stupid shit.  You got exposed for the queenie you are, now you're playing it off like it's nothing.  You ADMITTED that was your myspace page...and btw, why did that page get taken offline within an hour of us exposing you?  I suppose that was just a coincidence, huh? ::)

Have fun plotting your "revenge".  Can't wait to see this "revenge" that's taking several weeks to plan, hahah epic taking the internet waaayyyyyy too seriously ::)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2008, 10:18:55 AM »
oh broooooooooother ::)  Nice backtracking, you stupid shit.  You got exposed for the queenie you are, now you're playing it off like it's nothing.  You ADMITTED that was your myspace page...and btw, why did that page get taken offline within an hour of us exposing you?  I suppose that was just a coincidence, huh? ::)

Have fun plotting your "revenge".  Can't wait to see this "revenge" that's taking several weeks to plan, hahah epic taking the internet waaayyyyyy too seriously ::)

My god! I've never seen anyone bitch out like this! I can't wait to see this revenge..

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2008, 10:33:15 AM »

hahahaha  How many lies DO YOU use per day..Lets see,,First,,everytime, u try and own someone,,u say,,u just erased ur myspace page,,,hahha,,how many people do u try and bite here,,u use everyones lingo,,u copy everyone,,ask RIPITUPBABY,,,she knows i dont even have a myspace page,,2nd LIE,,,u said u talked to RIP on the phone and off of getbig,,she denied both,,3rd,,u get no respect anywhere on this board,,your thread got deleted on the girls board while i am free to make any topic i want,,hahah i dont even need to argue with you,,did i make up the shit i said,,yes i did,,it was for fun,,i have no myspace ad ever,,my name is not Jay. But again,,i do this for fun,,have i ever surfed,,not a day in my life,,am i 6'2,,no... but in all honesty ,,i came to getbig for advice in the beginning ,,and after seeing how a few idiots on here try and act tough as yourself,,i figured i would put a stop to it,,in a few weeks,,u will be introduced to something new,,something u will have no control over yet be drawn to daily. Just one last thing,,thanks for posting your pics,,u have given me material and comedy that is going to take me over the edge. So thanks

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2008, 10:38:31 AM »
i dont even need to argue with you

Yet you are.  You just can't stay away, can you "Jay the Jedi"? :-*

but in all honesty ,,i came to getbig for advice in the beginning

Yet again, you're full of shit.  Below is one of the first posts you made on getbig.  Now you're going back on everything you've been saying for two years because you got the SHIT owned out of you :-*

I won the Teen California under 18 for bodybuilding.

in a few weeks,,u will be introduced to something new,,something u will have no control over yet be drawn to daily.

HAHAH  you're too much.  You don't realize you only make yourself look like a f'n tool every time you post role playing shit like this.  "internet revenge" ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2008, 04:17:12 PM »
the suspense is killing me, why is it gonna take a few weeks?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2008, 04:48:43 PM »

Because he's too f'n lame to make it happen sooner ::)

Every day, every hour, every minute this clown obsesses over his "revenge" plot, we own his skinny twink ass. ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2008, 06:01:11 PM »
Because he's too f'n lame to make it happen sooner ::)

Every day, every hour, every minute this clown obsesses over his "revenge" plot, we own his skinny twink ass. ;D

Perhaps it just requires a lot of time on t3h google.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2008, 08:11:01 PM »

Could you please keep the sucking legendary owning down to one account? The whole arguing with oneself, supporting and so on between the same person sucks ass and is fucking gay as fuck. Of the people currently running multiple accounts, only one of them is even bright enough to change writing styles a bit. Believe me.... I know people think it's clever but it is fucking gay and most (if not all) people should be fucking embarrassed to do something that fucking lame. It was fucking gay the first time we saw it, fucking gay the last time we saw it and fucking gay damn near every time in between. And there's an almost 100% chance it will fucking be gay the next time as it is a certain sigh of cocksuckery. Only a few people have really run multiple accounts and you are definately not one of them. I do make exceptions to this rule for Jean Francious Papillon, a God among men. Also, a few others who at least have the brains necessary to create different characters for each alias and or might put one nick down for a while and use another. But homos arguing with or congradulating themselves after what they think is an owning is fucking gay.

TIA

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2008, 08:34:44 PM »

I have a few questions....

Why would someone spend a few weeks plotting a revenge for people on a message board? Epic fucking loser, why would anyone waste two weeks of their life plotting a revenge for a message board. Holy shit.

Why would the myspace just vanish. I guess the REAL JAY heard of Getbig?? Give me a break it has to be this fucking twink..

Who cares if Rip says your not that guy. Rip is the type of person she would help a cum guzzler like you try to save some face. Rip is just like that.

Why are you ashamed of your Burrito chasing ways. I am sure that you are not ashamed when you have a mouthfull of churro.

Tip... This comes free.... YOU should go lay down in the middle of PCH and take a nap at 10 am. This might help you gain some of your pride back, but how much pride can one have that loves the salted hispanic choad?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2008, 08:35:45 PM »
Could you please keep the sucking legendary owning down to one account? The whole arguing with oneself, supporting and so on between the same person sucks ass and is fucking gay as fuck. Of the people currently running multiple accounts, only one of them is even bright enough to change writing styles a bit. Believe me.... I know people think it's clever but it is fucking gay and most (if not all) people should be fucking embarrassed to do something that fucking lame. It was fucking gay the first time we saw it, fucking gay the last time we saw it and fucking gay damn near every time in between. And there's an almost 100% chance it will fucking be gay the next time as it is a certain sigh of cocksuckery. Only a few people have really run multiple accounts and you are definately not one of them. I do make exceptions to this rule for Jean Francious Papillon, a God among men. Also, a few others who at least have the brains necessary to create different characters for each alias and or might put one nick down for a while and use another. But homos arguing with or congradulating themselves after what they think is an owning is fucking gay.

TIA
Are you saying JediKnight is gayer than rubbing peanut butter on your balls and calling for the dog?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2008, 09:00:37 PM »
Are you saying JediKnight is gayer than rubbing peanut butter on your balls and calling for the dog?

I'm saying the vet is trying to figure out why the dog's crotch always smells like Peter Pan.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2008, 10:31:19 PM »
I have a few questions....

Why would someone spend a few weeks plotting a revenge for people on a message board? Epic fucking loser, why would anyone waste two weeks of their life plotting a revenge for a message board. Holy shit.

Why would the myspace just vanish. I guess the REAL JAY heard of Getbig?? Give me a break it has to be this fucking twink..

Who cares if Rip says your not that guy. Rip is the type of person she would help a cum guzzler like you try to save some face. Rip is just like that.

Why are you ashamed of your Burrito chasing ways. I am sure that you are not ashamed when you have a mouthfull of churro.

Tip... This comes free.... YOU should go lay down in the middle of PCH and take a nap at 10 am. This might help you gain some of your pride back, but how much pride can one have that loves the salted hispanic choad?
lol why did you quote me in your post

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2008, 11:41:06 PM »
I certainly hope that his revenge plots is better than the last two he tried.  An IP search showed that the Facebook account belonged to him, that was easy to verify, I got in touch with a mod here (name not to be disclosed) and got Jedi's IP addy.  Contacted the Mod at Facebook to report abuse and low and behold......Same IP address.  I won't post it, because a few savy members on the board like panda, berzerkfury, Alex23 and myself of course know how to run reverse IP searches and could easily find out where he lives.

whoa what did i find?

::)

The MD account that was created only moments after he was exposed was pathetic. Huge oversight on his behalf as the account creation date is listed in the public profile, did he think I would spell my own screen name incorrectly?  Funny how he only has the pics I posted on getbig to use, (which I posted, So I guess I exposed myself? ???) while I posted every pic he had in his album.  Almost all of them there is some more jems waiting to be broken out when needed.

Have fun trying you obsessed f@ggot.

FAIL

Thanks for playing!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what he looked like after being outed:

Poor bastard still hasn't slept yet.  I think BigBobs is even a better poster than this clown. 

\

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2008, 05:29:56 AM »
hahahaha  How many lies DO YOU use per day..Lets see,,First,,everytime, u try and own someone,,u say,,u just erased ur myspace page,,,hahha,,how many people do u try and bite here,,u use everyones lingo,,u copy everyone,,ask RIPITUPBABY,,,she knows i dont even have a myspace page,,2nd LIE,,,u said u talked to RIP on the phone and off of getbig,,she denied both,,3rd,,u get no respect anywhere on this board,,your thread got deleted on the girls board while i am free to make any topic i want,,hahah i dont even need to argue with you,,did i make up the shit i said,,yes i did,,it was for fun,,i have no myspace ad ever,,my name is not Jay. But again,,i do this for fun,,have i ever surfed,,not a day in my life,,am i 6'2,,no... but in all honesty ,,i came to getbig for advice in the beginning ,,and after seeing how a few idiots on here try and act tough as yourself,,i figured i would put a stop to it,,in a few weeks,,u will be introduced to something new,,something u will have no control over yet be drawn to daily. Just one last thing,,thanks for posting your pics,,u have given me material and comedy that is going to take me over the edge. So thanks

aka----psychotic breakdown ahead for jediknight

hahaahhaa this is one helluva explanation meltdown ;D       seems like someone got under the jedi masters skin a little bit ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2008, 08:47:06 AM »
aka----psychotic breakdown ahead for jediknight

hahaahhaa this is one helluva explanation meltdown ;D       seems like someone got under the jedi masters skin a little bit ;D

What's both funny and sad is that JediK was posting pics of a guy and claiming them to be Panda in every single f*cking thread he could, not to mention lie about him being a surfer and teen BB champ and 6'2" and what not. But now he's really upset that bad boys Dballn and Panda are posting 'fake' pics of him and therefore, lying in the process ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2008, 10:48:15 PM »
What's both funny and sad is that JediK was posting pics of a guy and claiming them to be Panda in every single f*cking thread he could, not to mention lie about him being a surfer and teen BB champ and 6'2" and what not. But now he's really upset that bad boys Dballn and Panda are posting 'fake' pics of him and therefore, lying in the process ::)

Kiwiol, are you implying that JismKnight handles more meat than a butcher on Memorial Day Weekend?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2008, 10:54:33 PM »
Kiwiol, are you implying that JismKnight handles more meat than a butcher on Memorial Day Weekend?

I think what he's saying is that if he's a butcher... He's a sneaky butcher.

Always trying to go in through the 'back door'.