Author Topic: Not Reaching Your Potential  (Read 3902 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Not Reaching Your Potential
« on: April 08, 2008, 06:02:33 PM »
So I was sitting here mulling over the fact that all I ever hear is how I never filled my potential.  Well, then I thought about it.  All I wanted in life was to live with as few things as possible so I would have to work as little as possible.  And to kick the shit out of more people than kick the shit out of me.  And to do and say things that other people are to scared to do because of what others might think of them.  So as I reflect back on my years, I have more than filled that potential, I surpassed it. 

Reflections by Avesher

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Not Reaching Your Potential
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 06:54:12 PM »
You're doing just fine my friend.....keep up the good work!.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 07:18:19 PM »
So I was sitting here mulling over the fact that all I ever hear is how I never filled my potential.  Well, then I thought about it.  All I wanted in life was to live with as few things as possible so I would have to work as little as possible.  And to kick the shit out of more people than kick the shit out of me.  And to do and say things that other people are to scared to do because of what others might think of them.  So as I reflect back on my years, I have more than filled that potential, I surpassed it. 

Reflections by Avesher
Awesome, what does the future hold?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 07:21:32 PM »
So the key to reaching your potential is setting realistic goals.... where were you years ago?! You could have saved me years of self abuse!!

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 07:34:20 PM »

Reflections by Avesher

Set your goals high. Dont think you can do it, know you can do it. It's about self motivation, knowing that your better at anything u do than the next person. I spend my whole life,(yeah) fightin myself
That, I cant win, so I'm invitin some help
And every now and then, I take rights on the left
I'm still just like a kid, lookin for stripes on my belt
That day is a fight in itself
So I just pray and hope God take a light to myself
No matter how much I try to stay alive, I'mma die, mad
Still standin and in love with my pride

My hard frivilous beef, we passed that
Im tryna keep some in c-comin and then collect on my ass cap
But people in the game aint changed
And I finally realized that we not in the same game
The hatin will never end, so I guess I'll deal with it
Them 4-5 a cop, chillers just I'm still with it
Them streets is military, you gotta be a soldier
Gotta stay lirry and keep your eyes on the Rollers
They do what they gotta do to shackle and hold us
So we gotta do it, we gotta do to keep growin
One way at a time, keep the faith in your mind
When we continue growin, one day at a time (Damn!)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 08:15:48 PM »
First thing you need to do is get rid of the stupid tattoo on your wrist.Set your goals high. Dont think you can do it, know you can do it. It's about self motivation, knowing that your better at anything u do than the next person. I spend my whole life,(yeah) fightin myself
That, I cant win, so I'm invitin some help
And every now and then, I take rights on the left
I'm still just like a kid, lookin for stripes on my belt
That day is a fight in itself
So I just pray and hope God take a light to myself
No matter how much I try to stay alive, I'mma die, mad
Still standin and in love with my pride

My hard frivilous beef, we passed that
Im tryna keep some in c-comin and then collect on my ass cap
But people in the game aint changed
And I finally realized that we not in the same game
The hatin will never end, so I guess I'll deal with it
Them 4-5 a cop, chillers just I'm still with it
Them streets is military, you gotta be a soldier
Gotta stay lirry and keep your eyes on the Rollers
They do what they gotta do to shackle and hold us
So we gotta do it, we gotta do to keep growin
One way at a time, keep the faith in your mind
When we continue growin, one day at a time (Damn!)

listen you worthless heartless fucking prick of a human being--that so called "stupid tattoo" is the name of my dog who is no longer with me.  He was my best friend for years when my family wouldnt talk to me and I had no place to call home.  He was my strength that kept me from offing myself.  SO YOU CAN FUCK YOURSELF REGARDING THAT REMARK ABOUT MY TATTOO.  AND I DONT JOKE FOR A SECOND WHEN I SAY IF I CAME ACROSS YOUR REAL IDENTITY I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO END YOUR LIFE.  NO ONE TALKS ABOUT TANKTANK THAT WAY.  YES I WOULD HAVE NOT A SINGLE ISSUE SPENDING MY LIFE IN JAIL FOR KILLING SOMEONE TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE TANKER.  NO REGRETS PERIOD.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 08:18:12 PM »
listen you worthless heartless fucking prick of a human being--that so called "stupid tattoo" is the name of my dog who is no longer with me.  He was my best friend for years when my family wouldnt talk to me and I had no place to call home.  He was my strength that kept me from offing myself.  SO YOU CAN FUCK YOURSELF REGARDING THAT REMARK ABOUT MY TATTOO.  AND I DONT JOKE FOR A SECOND WHEN I SAY IF I CAME ACROSS YOUR REAL IDENTITY I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO END YOUR LIFE.  NO ONE TALKS ABOUT TANKTANK THAT WAY.  YES I WOULD HAVE NOT A SINGLE ISSUE SPENDING MY LIFE IN JAIL FOR KILLING SOMEONE TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE TANKER.  NO REGRETS PERIOD.
If you come to CA to smash his face in, let me know, you can crash at my place and the beers on me. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 08:19:27 PM »
If you come to CA to smash his face in, let me know, you can crash at my place and the beers on me. ;D

do you know where he is?  you dont understand my thing with tank.  Some guy once tried to kick him and I tried to burn the guys house down

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 08:25:31 PM »

MELTDOWN ;D  come do it punk,,,,,i dare u,, PUSSY.

hahahaahahha oh brother,,,no wonder ur not getting ahead in life.

:-*

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 08:36:38 PM »
here he will post it so I will first

youre dead fucker---dead--you call it a meltdown--fine call it wat you want--Ive been pissed at people on here and melted down.  This is so different.  You are dead.  I would go to death row for tanktank.  You're fucking dead.  Someone will put it together who you are.  You are gonna die.

he's fucking dead--this is the key moment I needed in my search for a reason to finish my life and someone elses

jedi knight is fuckin dead--call it meltdown or whatever--someone will know who he is

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 08:37:19 PM »
here he will post it so I will first

youre dead fucker---dead--you call it a meltdown--fine call it wat you want--Ive been pissed at people on here and melted down.  This is so different.  You are dead.  I would go to death row for tanktank.  You're fucking dead.  Someone will put it together who you are.  You are gonna die.

he's fucking dead--this is the key moment I needed in my search for a reason to finish my life and someone elses

jedi knight is fuckin dead--call it meltdown or whatever--someone will know who he is

hahahhahahahahahahahahah ahah ;D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 08:39:54 PM »

hahahhahahahahahahahahah ahah ;D

heres the local mouth/tough guy after i pm him---exactly like every other mouth i come across--when its time to put up they hit 911---every single time---cant stand up for themself--whatever happened to a real man---here we have someone hiding behind a fake name on a message board with no ability to deal with things face to face.  What a prize

JediKnight
Getbig IV

COMING SOON

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: avesher on: Today at 10:38:01 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cool man,,i just reported ur comment to the local police Later.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 08:40:16 PM »
do you know where he is?  you dont understand my thing with tank.  Some guy once tried to kick him and I tried to burn the guys house down
He claims to live in Laguna Beach, but I don't know where. He hid his myspace page once he was "outed" so that's a no-go. You'll just have to bide your time and wait for someone that knows him to spill the beans.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2008, 08:43:53 PM »
Shut up idiot. Go wash that jizz off your arm. I am gonna make sure you go to prison for that threat. Hows that for getting ahead. Now you should be worried. PUSSY.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2008, 08:48:02 PM »
Shut up idiot. Go wash that jizz off your arm. I am gonna make sure you go to prison for that threat. Hows that for getting ahead. Now you should be worried. PUSSY.

lololollllllllllllllllll llllllllll---ya im worried---17 times ive been to prison--wow that will be a new experience---of ocurse i want to go there--dont have to work--watch tv--3 squares a day--are you kidding me--thats not a threat, thats like a christmas prersent.  Geezus if you want ill give you my info who and where i am.  Cause when you charge me the charge sheet has your actual name and address on it.  And usually place of work cause it involves a restraining order.  Dial 911 and forward it to me, Ill give them directions to me, cause that will lead me to you.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2008, 08:48:18 PM »
Don't worry JediKnight, with the threats you have made against me and others here, maybe you and Avesher can share a cell. ;)   PUSSY.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2008, 08:49:15 PM »
Don't worry JediKnight, with the threats you have made against me and others here, maybe you and Avesher can share a cell. ;)   PUSSY.

thank you my brother

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2008, 08:57:23 PM »
lololollllllllllllllllllllllllllll---ya im worried---17 times ive been to prison--wow that will be a new experience---of ocurse i want to go there--dont have to work--watch tv--3 squares a day--are you kidding me--thats not a threat, thats like a christmas prersent.  Geezus if you want ill give you my info who and where i am.  Cause when you charge me the charge sheet has your actual name and address on it.  And usually place of work cause it involves a restraining order.  Dial 911 and forward it to me, Ill give them directions to me, cause that will lead me to you.

wow and u wonder why ur not getting ahead. :-\   do me a favor,,come to California,,talk shit to my face,,

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2008, 08:58:42 PM »

wow and u wonder why ur not getting ahead. :-\   do me a favor,,come to California,,talk shit to my face,,

name--address---phone number---proof that it is u

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2008, 08:59:39 PM »
name--address---phone number---proof that it is u

Jay JediKnight   Laguna Beach , I will meet u at the K.
this is me,,,

look at me,,,remember this face,,,track me down,,

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2008, 09:01:34 PM »
yes ur name is Jay JediKnight--ok  this is how u do it

Josh Rehaluk
115 2nd Avenue North
Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2008, 09:01:37 PM »

Jay JediKnight   Laguna Beach , I will meet u at the K.
this is me,,,

look at me,,,remember this face,,,track me down,,

Liar, you won't come anywhere near the Koloseum.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2008, 09:03:34 PM »
Liar, you won't come anywhere near the Koloseum.

I already went there an hour late,,and was told that they didnt want any trouble here. So i left. It's Milos gym. You werent in the parking lot. You said u wanted to do legs,they wouldnt let me in

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2008, 09:05:30 PM »
I already went there an hour late,,and was told that they didnt want any trouble here. So i left. It's Milos gym. You werent in the parking lot. You said u wanted to do legs,they wouldnt let me in
They don't let queers in?  hhmmmmm, didn't realize that since I've never had a problem getting in.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2008, 09:07:49 PM »
hey in all honesty,,if i hurt your feelings Avesher, than I apologize. Have a good night fellas.