Author Topic: American History X  (Read 10278 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: American History X
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2008, 04:39:25 PM »
Yeah, the "independat" movies always show them living like that and forging for food in trash cans, wearing the same clothes for days, etc..... :'(

In some cultures people care for their elderly instead of throwing them in rest homes to die. There are some ass backwards people out there for sure.
E

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2008, 04:40:04 PM »
borat? im more bruno

When I was in Prague, I had a few ladies with me.. we went to that massive 4 storey club and Czezh dudes are fucking retards. Walking up to the chicks I was with a feeling their tits, groping their ass... this literally happend every 30 seconds we were on the dancefloor. fucking neanderthals.
P

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2008, 05:23:45 PM »
When I was in Prague, I had a few ladies with me.. we went to that massive 4 storey club and Czezh dudes are fucking retards. Walking up to the chicks I was with a feeling their tits, groping their ass... this literally happend every 30 seconds we were on the dancefloor. fucking neanderthals.

Russians are far worse.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2008, 07:26:56 AM »
i love that movie...Parts were shot at my high school....the lil bro didnt have to die at the end. that fuggin sucked...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2008, 04:50:28 PM »
Hey Danielson..I am very disappointed in you..you were always a guy I thought was pretty cool on here and you always had some good info or somethig positive and relevant to add,..but your racist rants on here have really surprised me....you don't have to stoop to that level and put people down you barely know just because of their color...you have to understand that all the positive stuff and inventions that black people have come up with are overlooked and ignored by society...society wants black people to be bad so they can demonize them...so they focus on all the bad stuff and ignore all the positive contributions...I thought you were smart enough to know that...again I am really disappointed and hope you will acknowledge your ig
That's what we call a ghetto. I live by one called Detroit, it's hell on earth.
norance...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2008, 04:55:08 PM »
Hey Danielson..I am very disappointed in you..you were always a guy I thought was pretty cool on here and you always had some good info or somethig positive and relevant to add,..but your racist rants on here have really surprised me....you don't have to stoop to that level and put people down you barely know just because of their color...you have to understand that all the positive stuff and inventions that black people have come up with are overlooked and ignored by society...society wants black people to be bad so they can demonize them...so they focus on all the bad stuff and ignore all the positive contributions...I thought you were smart enough to know that...again I am really disappointed and hope you will acknowledge your ignorance...

Detroit is a shithole, what do you want me to say?
E

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2008, 04:57:19 PM »
Hey Danielson..I am very disappointed in you..you were always a guy I thought was pretty cool on here and you always had some good info or somethig positive and relevant to add,..but your racist rants on here have really surprised me....you don't have to stoop to that level and put people down you barely know just because of their color...you have to understand that all the positive stuff and inventions that black people have come up with are overlooked and ignored by society...society wants black people to be bad so they can demonize them...so they focus on all the bad stuff and ignore all the positive contributions...I thought you were smart enough to know that...again I am really disappointed and hope you will acknowledge your ignorance...
yes, it's everyone elses fault that the majority of the prison population is black, unwed mothers, lack of education which leads to poverty and the cycle continues. Society would like all the "thug" black people to get jobs, get an education and stopped having ten kids by the time they are 20 so tax dollars will stop being wasted on "social programs" and federal assistance.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2008, 06:48:57 PM »
Calm down sparky, it's not that important.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2008, 07:16:17 AM »
No one hates Doc here on the Y, a few jokes about color does not a racist make. Well, Avesher might hate him, he told big_mal to "fuck off you guy" and told him he hated all guys or whatever and I haven't seen Mal back since, Avesher is too filled with hate, but whatever. You can say what you want here.

sheeeeeeeit....the mal has just been workin and workin out...i pop in from time to time...

did you see the pic of me and kimbo on venice beach

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2008, 07:20:24 AM »

sheeeeeeeit....the mal has just been workin and workin out...i pop in from time to time...

Yeah, that's pretty cool. He doesn't realize how lucky he is that you are the one who saw him and not another Getbigger who would whip his ass! How you been Mal?
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2008, 07:25:29 AM »
Yeah, that's pretty cool. He doesn't realize how lucky he is that you are the one who saw him and not another Getbigger who would whip his ass! How you been Mal?

yeah i let him know..i told him there were dozens of 6'4 290 lbs guys at .000000005% bodyfat with billions of dollars and years of cage fighting experience that would havt tore him a new one if they were standing in my place...

but i have been real good. takinig a break from school. im in LA  now for a bit...live right on venice beach...its hella cool. what about you?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2008, 07:26:12 AM »
yeah i let him know..i told him there were dozens of 6'4 290 lbs guys at .000000005% bodyfat with billions of dollars and years of cage fighting experience that would havt tore him a new one if they were standing in my place...

but i have been real good. takinig a break from school. im in LA  now for a bit...live right on venice beach...its hella cool. what about you?
I am good man, slow but good.
E

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2008, 08:28:28 AM »

chill out princess

its only the internet
T

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2008, 12:43:49 PM »
yes, it's everyone elses fault that the majority of the prison population is black, unwed mothers, lack of education which leads to poverty and the cycle continues. Society would like all the "thug" black people to get jobs, get an education and stopped having ten kids by the time they are 20 so tax dollars will stop being wasted on "social programs" and federal assistance.

Unfortunately you show no regard for the truth and u attribute all ills in the black community to the fact that they are black and not discriminated against...the VAST MAJORITY of people on welfare or receiving help from social programs and federal assistance are WHITE...if you eliminated all social programs tomorrow it would hurt many more white people in shear numbers than black people...unfortunately many of you ignorant white guys on here live in a fantasy world where you believe every single white person in America is prosperous and self-reliant...you guys are the ones on here who is are princesses because you can't handle the truth...that whites in total numbers are more reliant on the government than any other group because you are the largest group in terms of numbers...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2008, 12:54:16 PM »
Unfortunately you show no regard for the truth and u attribute all ills in the black community to the fact that they are black and not discriminated against...the VAST MAJORITY of people on welfare or receiving help from social programs and federal assistance are WHITE...if you eliminated all social programs tomorrow it would hurt many more white people in shear numbers than black people...unfortunately many of you ignorant white guys on here live in a fantasy world where you believe every single white person in America is prosperous and self-reliant...you guys are the ones on here who is are princesses because you can't handle the truth...that whites in total numbers are more reliant on the government than any other group because you are the largest group in terms of numbers...
Crybaby punk bitch meltdown.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2008, 12:59:02 PM »
"We gonna hate on some niggas today.....I dont know wht a guy is, but we just gonna hate on them.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2008, 01:00:05 PM »
that's because there's 220 million Whites and only 30-35 million blacks in this country moron, the key is to look at the percentage on welfare compared to their population and blacks DOMINATE Whites there.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2008, 01:08:16 PM »
"We gonna hate on some niggas today.....I dont know wht a guy is, but we just gonna hate on them.
Settle down Private Murphy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2008, 01:27:53 PM »
Settle down Private Murphy.
whow...how the fuck you know my last name? i think i have a stalker

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2008, 01:28:40 PM »

I think you could take him.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2008, 01:43:32 PM »
whow...how the fuck you know my last name? i think i have a stalker
You've made your E-mail public, Private Murphy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2008, 02:05:28 PM »
Saturday is gimmick day.  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2008, 03:50:57 AM »
This thread is not Geo approved >:(

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2008, 08:12:40 PM »
This thread is not Geo approved >:(
Geo hates Hugos.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2008, 08:19:34 PM »
that's because there's 220 million Whites and only 30-35 million blacks in this country moron, the key is to look at the percentage on welfare compared to their population and blacks DOMINATE Whites there.
HAHAHAh Sar serves up a classic owning ;D