Author Topic: HAHAHA, BROAD STREET BRUISER HAD A POST OF MINE REMOVED!!!!!!!  (Read 3570 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahahhaaaa, oh brother, a few days ago i asked if his wife is half black and half chinese and he had it removed, discuss this sensitive little crybaby. ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: HAHAHA, BROAD STREET BRUISER HAD A POST OF MINE REMOVED!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 08:40:15 AM »
hahahahahhaaaa, oh brother, a few days ago i asked if his wife is half black and half chinese and he had it removed, discuss this sensitive little crybaby. ;D

Didn't he make some remarks about your mother?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 08:44:38 AM »
Really? He seems unfazed by just about anything. I would have never pegged him for a crybaby. Whats the story BSB? Did you really cry to Ron?
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 08:51:31 AM »

Didn't he make some remarks about your mother?
hahaha, yep all the time, looks like he got his poor wittle feeeeewings hurt. ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 09:45:01 AM »
Do you think that he tells people he and his wife met on some dorky AOL chatroom when people ask them how they got together? That's pretty embarrassing if you ask me, considering she's not really attractive.

Funny how sensitive he is considering he's spent the better part of this decade talking shit on here.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 09:49:53 AM »
Are you kidding? I didn't complain. That whole topic was missing the next time I checked it. Why would I reveal anything if I was going to be embarassed about it?
$

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 10:55:45 AM »
Isn't BSB's wife hot as hell?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2008, 11:10:55 AM »
Isn't BSB's wife hot as hell?

last i checked.

and i don't get how people always claim "so-and-so complained and had my post removed!!" there's no way to know that unless you ask ron every time a thread or post gets deleted, in which case yer weird.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2008, 11:12:42 AM »
i think love is a beautiful thing
Z

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2008, 12:04:00 PM »
BF harbors a lot of anger. It's his shtick. I don't know why people get so upset or why they would even make a thread about me. I met my wife when I was 19, I don't see why that's anything to be ashamed about.

A couple members told me BF logs off and only logs in to reply to posts about him. This way nobody can call him out about how much time he spends on this site. That's pretty sad to me if it's true, however I wouldn't make a thread about it.
$

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2008, 12:17:15 PM »
You should change beers though. :)

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2008, 12:25:07 PM »
BF harbors a lot of anger. It's his shtick. I don't know why he gets so upset or why he would even make a thread about me. I met my wife when I was 19, I don't see why that's anything to be ashamed about.

A couple members told me BF logs off and only logs in to reply to posts about him. This way nobody can call him out about how much time he spends on this site. That's pretty sad to me if it's true, however I wouldn't make a thread about it.

I like nick but the kid does give off the impression from the tone of his post that he's living a somewhat miserable existance in his life away from the internet...

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2008, 12:34:05 PM »
I like nick but the kid does give off the impression from the tone of his post that he's living a somewhat miserable existence in his life away from the internet...

Who knows, I don't know this cat. I got a couple of pm's from him about him kicking my ass on xbox live or some shit calling me a pussy or whatever. Maybe Nick needs some positive reenforcement?
$

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2008, 12:47:20 PM »
I fucked up I thought BF made this thread. Since it was the herculean post master Squad Father I'm more understanding. haha
$

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2008, 02:03:15 PM »
I couldnt see BSB ever complaining about anything on here or trying to get anything removed--

shit...he deletes shit equally----I remember him deleting the whole Y a couple times ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2008, 02:49:35 PM »
I fucked up I thought BF made this thread. Since it was the herculean post master Squad Father I'm more understanding. haha

Hahaha, believe me slick, you're not that important to me.

And who told you that I log in and off to post? Bluto? That kid's had a hard-on for me since early 2006. Believe it or not, Getbig doesn't really matter to me anymore. I log on to talk shit, bitch about muslims, slap a 42 year old pedophile or two around and log off. I couldn't care less about bodybuilding and which "athlete" can hike his thong the highest up his ass crack. This forum's been on a downward spiral for years now.

I talk shit on the internet. Being the nice guy is boring. Hate me. HATE ME I SAY!!!!!  :D

Having said that, I wouldn't make a thread about you.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2008, 03:49:17 PM »
hahahaha

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2008, 04:00:48 PM »
BF harbors a lot of anger. It's his shtick. I don't know why people get so upset or why they would even make a thread about me. I met my wife when I was 19, I don't see why that's anything to be ashamed about.

no worries stud, you're wife is pretty cute, just wondering what nationality she is.

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2008, 04:01:42 PM »

And who told you that I log in and off to post? Bluto? That kid's had a hard-on for me since early 2006. Believe it or not, Getbig doesn't really matter to me anymore. I log on to talk shit, bitch about muslims, slap a 42 year old pedophile or two around and log off. I couldn't care less about bodybuilding and which "athlete" can hike his thong the highest up his ass crack. This forum's been on a downward spiral for years now.

I talk shit on the internet. Being the nice guy is boring. Hate me. HATE ME I SAY!!!!!  :D

;D

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2008, 08:40:59 PM »
no worries stud, you're wife is pretty cute, just wondering what nationality she is.

puerto rican.
$

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2008, 09:08:19 PM »
In all honest, I'd probably give her a throw. She'd probably be hankering for some college boy dick after having to fuck BSB's shriveled up cocktail weiner for the last some odd years.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2008, 09:59:55 PM »

wow, way to totally reinforce his claim that you log in just to flip out and pound your keyboard when someone talks about you.  ;D

cue giant response that makes some kind of gay comment.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2008, 10:08:05 PM »
wow, way to totally reinforce his claim that you log in just to flip out and pound your keyboard when someone talks about you.  ;D

cue giant response that makes some kind of gay comment.

Kind of lost as to how that proves it. I usually get on for an hour a day and little clips here and there when I come back to my apartment to eat or when I'm in class.

I've spent more time on the political board than any other board in the last month. The Y's been deader than your dick in an all-girl's strip club.

Nice try though Mangoo, a regular Freud there with that psychoanalysis of yours. ::)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2008, 10:39:40 PM »
would she be referred to as a chigger or a nink?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2008, 04:41:50 AM »
Kind of lost as to how that proves it. I usually get on for an hour a day and little clips here and there when I come back to my apartment to eat or when I'm in class.

I've spent more time on the political board than any other board in the last month. The Y's been deader than your dick in an all-girl's strip club.

Nice try though Mangoo, a regular Freud there with that psychoanalysis of yours. ::)
HAHAHAHahahahaha

BF laying the verbal smackdown ;D

not many play the role of villan better than BF on getbig----I must give him props for his creativity and wit 8)