Author Topic: How to Swift Boat John McCain's Candidacy  (Read 4163 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: How to Swift Boat John McCain's Candidacy
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2008, 02:12:38 PM »
Mccain will win it, or lose it, in the debates.

When America hears him speak, he'll be revealed. 

If he's brilliant, the job is his.
If he's senile, the job is Obama's.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2008, 08:10:54 PM »
None of what you claim is true about the Swift Boaters:

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2004/08/06/veteran_retracts_criticism_of_kerry/
Veteran retracts criticism of Kerry

Nightline Falsifies Swift Boat Veterans for 'Truth'
http://www.undergroundclips.com/undergroundclips/2004/10/nightline_falsi.html

The only truth about the Swift Boaters was you could always tell when they were lying about Kerry's war record...their lips were moving.

Hahaha.    heathens couldnt keep a story straight to save their life..... :-\

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2008, 08:20:16 PM »
Oooh.  You got me.  So he said he would give them military information.  And?  What did he give them?  If you're trying to equate McCain making that statement after crashing, suffering serious injuries, and being tortured with Kerry sitting in front of TV cameras throwing his comrades who were still POWs under the bus, sorry, I'm not buying. 

You're still the no 1 equivocating Son Of aBitch douchebag on this site. Congrats!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2008, 08:23:16 PM »
You're still the no 1 equivocating Son Of aBitch douchebag on this site. Congrats!

His mother must have drop-kicked him one to many times.  The hard wiring is messed up. :-\

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2008, 08:26:30 PM »

His mother must have drop-kicked him one to many times.  The hard wiring is messed up. :-\

Reading his posts reminds me of listening to Hillary speak.  A constant stream of self-righteous horseshit.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2008, 08:55:01 PM »
Granted it was hearsay but so what.  It is arguable that if Kerry, as a Viet Nam Vet turned anti-war leader, did not make a big stink about this stuff, the war may have lasted longer than it had. 

You question the man's act of conscience.

I most certainly do. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2008, 04:15:37 AM »
Mccain will win it, or lose it, in the debates.

When America hears him speak, he'll be revealed. 

If he's brilliant, the job is his.
If he's senile, the job is Obama's.

If?

LOL.

As empty as paradise

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2008, 08:08:44 AM »
Veteran accuses John McCain of insanity!

An Ex-Fighter Pilot Confirms Bryanna’s Theory: McCain Is “Insane”

"I have a theory about John McCain based on my twelve years in line fighter squadrons. 

Bryanna’s right; McCain is insane.  The unimaginable sufferings he endured in Communist prisons unhinged him permanently. 

Flying fighters in the 1980s and 90s, I got to know several Vietnam POWs including some who had been captive even longer than McCain’s five and a half years. 

All were unbalanced.  The ones I knew who were long-time POWs—with one exception and that exception I knew only very slightly—were high-functioning lunatics.  Common denominators were trouble with alcohol, cars, divorces, tempers and aggressive flying verging on recklessness—a very unwelcome trait in a fighter pilot. 

Bear in mind that they were all in good enough shape after prison to get back into line fighter squadrons.  But while McCain was able to get flight orders after Hanoi, he was never assigned to a line attack squadron or a carrier air wing again."

http://www.vdare.com/letters/tl_052106.htm

What a troubling revelation.  (In the SwiftBoat tradition of course)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2008, 08:14:59 AM »
Veteran accuses John McCain of insanity!

An Ex-Fighter Pilot Confirms Bryanna’s Theory: McCain Is “Insane”

"I have a theory about John McCain based on my twelve years in line fighter squadrons. 

Bryanna’s right; McCain is insane.  The unimaginable sufferings he endured in Communist prisons unhinged him permanently. 

Flying fighters in the 1980s and 90s, I got to know several Vietnam POWs including some who had been captive even longer than McCain’s five and a half years. 

All were unbalanced.  The ones I knew who were long-time POWs—with one exception and that exception I knew only very slightly—were high-functioning lunatics.  Common denominators were trouble with alcohol, cars, divorces, tempers and aggressive flying verging on recklessness—a very unwelcome trait in a fighter pilot. 

Bear in mind that they were all in good enough shape after prison to get back into line fighter squadrons.  But while McCain was able to get flight orders after Hanoi, he was never assigned to a line attack squadron or a carrier air wing again."

http://www.vdare.com/letters/tl_052106.htm

What a troubling revelation.  (In the SwiftBoat tradition of course)

Seeing the ugly side of "humanity" changes people. No one is denying that.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2008, 08:19:58 AM »
Seeing the ugly side of "humanity" changes people. No one is denying that.

I can only imagine.  Slandering a hero's reputation for political purposes is extremely low on my list of cowardly acts.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2008, 08:32:51 AM »
I can only imagine.  Slandering a hero's reputation for political purposes is extremely low on my list of cowardly acts.
ie., Kerry in 2004
!

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2008, 09:01:23 AM »
ie., Kerry in 2004
Yeah.

It still amazes me that there are people out there that get defensive about some of these stories re McCain's patriotism & competence to be president qualified by his questionable military history.

Then I mention Kerry & the Swiftboaters and the response is: "but all that's true!"

What's a guy to do?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2008, 10:11:07 AM »
The term: "High functioning lunatic".......lmao

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2008, 10:17:57 AM »
(Swift Boat Alert!)

POW/MIA Families Alleged McCain Assault: Senate Ethics Committee Failed to Investigate

On June 20, 1996, Senator John McCain allegedly assaulted a family member of a Vietnam War prisoner of war (POW) who was missing in action (MIA), as a group of about 15 family members of POW/MIAs watched in astonishment. Within about one month, five ethics complaints had been filed with the Senate Ethics Committee by five eyewitnesses. But the Senate Ethics Committee refused to investigate the matter.

Mrs. Hrdlicka gives the following description of what happened:

He went from a smiling, congenial, happy face to a beet red, totally enraged face in an instant," she said. "I have never seen a senator act in this way. We were all dumbfounded how this happened. He threw his arm up, and she goes flying and Jane [who was in a wheelchair] gets pushed aside as he brushes by her. All I see is people flying and I'm behind him [McCain]... This was assault."
http://www.buzzflash.com/articles/contributors/1670

What troubling character traits.  No control of his temper...battering a wheelchair bound girl.  Why so edgy?  Did they touch a nerve?

Is this SwiftBoating?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2008, 11:15:16 AM »
I would generally think that his military/POW time should be off limits out of basic human decency - but he's running on it. He scraped out of college, admits the economy is not his strong point, and can't even use a computer. He just goes on and on about Iraq and being a "wartime President". He is the one trumpeting his military background, so it is campaign fodder imo.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2008, 11:57:59 AM »
I would generally think that his military/POW time should be off limits out of basic human decency - but he's running on it. He scraped out of college, admits the economy is not his strong point, and can't even use a computer. He just goes on and on about Iraq and being a "wartime President". He is the one trumpeting his military background, so it is campaign fodder imo.

He does appear out of touch and out of time.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2008, 02:32:01 PM »

Being we're at war....remember,  I know its hard since nobody really cares, but we are at war and McCain will do a better job then Barry will....
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2008, 02:36:01 PM »
Being we're at war....remember,  I know its hard since nobody really cares, but we are at war and McCain will do a better job then Barry will....

Right.  Not only that, we're at war in two countries. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2008, 02:41:01 PM »
Gosh i even forgot that...damm good job BB.  See even a guy who's actually been there forgets we've got two going on. According to the media we aren't winning, and then when we are, nothing. They will tell yeah that the Taliban broke out of prison and are regrouping, then when the Afghan's and Canadians go in and absolutley kick the dogshit out of the Taliban, a few days later...what a minute what were we talking about...ah.Damm I forget.  ::)
L

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2008, 04:33:22 PM »
He does appear out of touch and out of time.

Prolly because he is :-\

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2008, 05:31:31 PM »
mccain graduated 4th from the bottom in a class of 800 cadets.

nuff said.

NT

who did he suck off to get such a good grade?